Resolved Problem with my release

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Bug Reports' started by Rafael wing, Oct 7, 2021.

1. Rafael wing

Rafael wing Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapters I am releasing today aren't being shown on Nu. My group page-https://www.novelupdates.com/group/valhalla-tls/
    As you can see the two series relasesd today aren't on NU And it has been around 5 hours since I submitted the release.

2. AliceShiki

AliceShiki 『Ms. Tree』『Magical Girl of Love and Justice』

Reading List:
    Link
    If you manually submitted the release to NU, you gotta wait until the mods are around to approve your release, this depends on their available online time.

Also, saying the name of the affected series helps a lot when trying to troubleshoot the issue.

3. Rafael wing

Reading List:
    Link
    (Sorry for the incoming capital letters)
    AFTER LEAVING THE A RANK PARTY, I AIM FOR THE DEEP PART OF THE LABYRINTH WITH MY FORMER STUDENTS Volume 1 Chapter 29 and

THE BEAST TAMER EXILED FROM THE HERO’S PARTY AND THE CAT EARED GIRL FROM THE STRONGEST RACE MEET Chapter 28

4. Rafael wing

Reading List:
    Link
    The series (sorry for caps)
    THE BEAST TAMER EXILED FROM THE HERO’S PARTY AND THE CAT EARED GIRL FROM THE STRONGEST RACE MEET Chapter 29 isn't being listed on NU and it's been around 2.5 to 3 hours since it was submitted.

5. AliceShiki

AliceShiki 『Ms. Tree』『Magical Girl of Love and Justice』

Reading List:
    Link
    You can report those thingies on your NU profile. The mods see it faster like this.

Also, if it was manually submitted, you gotta wait until the mods are available. 2-3h isn't that much time. Give it 24h at least.