Spoiler Trash of the Count’s Family

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by immortaltear, Sep 29, 2018.

1. Mashumello

Mashumello Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Clopeh being all set up to record the Legend of the Hero, Cale Henituse's historic monuments of killing the atrocious WS and SG. And was honored to witness the Calebab in full HD live on the scene as the 1st place winner speed running the Temple of Despair's test. :blobjoy:

Cale: :confusedcatblob:
    Also Cale: :facepalm::notlikeblob::blob_catflip:
    Done thinking Cale: :bloborz::blobsleepless:
    Accepting the inevitable Cale: :blobsalute::derpyblob:
    Thankyou, Angie-nim! :blobicecreamlove:

2. Akawain

Akawain Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think Cale won't find out about it until everything is over:blob_grin:, he will only find out when people start looking at him differently and has chills something is up........

By the time he realizes it too late everyone has seen his noble sacrifice and he would freak out and might even faith from the shock.......his slacker dream:blob_patpat:

I think the video cam Clopeh had is like a spy cam that won't be notice:blobbunny: if Cale saw it he would have broken it....:blobflag:

Morphiex, reader_O8, G5life and 6 others like this.
  3. angie_sash

angie_sash Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    TCF TEMPORARY HIATUS (UNTIL WEDNESDAY)

HIATUS ANNOUNCEMENT BY AUTHOR

What: TCF Chapter Hiatus
    When: October 8 – 11
    Why: Author lost their laptop (but eventually found it), and did not write anything at the time she was finding it.
    New Chapter When? – October 13, Wednesday

Here’s a translation of the author’s hiatus announcement:
    Source: https://mm.munpia.com/?menu=novel&action=view&id=113612&entry_id=4233513

4. kurohamukami

kurohamukami Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :justabotow:I was going to ask the "Where" and "How" but the letter already explains xD.

:justabotheart:...I'm glad that everything went well for the author, not like here in LATAM the "Abandoned Land of the Gods", if you lose something here or it is stolen, it is never recovered...justabotscary

5. Din_and_14 others

Din_and_14 others Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Aww, I was so excited for the chapter this friday. But still, thank God the laptop was found. I can imagine how nerve wrecking that experience is. Imagine losing your laptop containing your thesis (or your story-child). :bloborz:

6. Akawain

Akawain Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you Angie for the update:blobangel:

Thank goodness Author-nim git her laptop back:blobangel:, I understand her feeling reminds me what happened before to me but instead of a laptop it was my phone......:notlikeblob:

Even though no chapter today and Monday at least author-nim can catch a little break and organized things we never know more cool and explosive reveals will get on Wednesday:aww:........ it also good nothing bad happened to her, on other note even manhwa on break this week hope the artist PAN4 is doing well as well:blobangel:

Lets wait on Wednesday for the so called "deal" of SG to Cale and the hidden secrets of the Hunters (I hope SG isnt lying to Cale:blobangery:)

7. Raven Evernight

Raven Evernight But they never just accepted me for the way I was…

Reading List:
    Link
    I always imagined Alberu more like this ahh he’s too white on manga a little bit of brown on his skin would be good considering his mums origins and how she looked it would have made sense 26F96394-E5A0-450D-81E5-047C5CF41D6C.jpeg

kurohamukami likes this.
  8. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Remember Alberu’s true appearance is brown hair and brown skin, his current appearance is a disguise from an artifact(?).

9. Raven Evernight

Raven Evernight But they never just accepted me for the way I was…

Reading List:
    Link
    I know that but you’d expect him to have a little darker skin tone considering his mums skin tone it doesn’t really fit for him to be that white in the manga regardless of it being a disguise just my opinion

10. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    I imagine if he have just a little darker skin tone it wouldn’t be easy to hold on to the seat of the CP

seabuckthorn likes this.
  11. takerin37

takerin37 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Will there be no spoilers today ??

12. fairytailnsao

fairytailnsao Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No since author nim lost her computer so hiatus was from 8th to 11th.As per Angie-sash ,she found it.

13. takerin37

Reading List:
    Link
    I was waiting whole day

14. auramare

auramare Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The Crossman royal family is famous for their blonde hair and blue eyes, but on the other hand also for their 'white skin.' If Alberu wanted to disguise himself then he would have to disguise himself to be the exact opposite of the Dark Elf's trademark. It can't be that he, who is a crown prince, is different from the royal family, right? Oh my, if Alberu's skin tone was a little darker, it would stand out among the all-white members of the royal family o_O

15. Guang_bao21

Guang_bao21 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, maybe he would be killed as a dark being (demon/sinner etc). The other prince will have legitimate reason to kill him. So do the opposite noble.

16. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    And AlbeCale will be no more

17. Moshi Mochi

Moshi Mochi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi, can someone explaine this for me?, I read spoilers, but I forgot where I read this, someone said that Bud's ancestor was a part of the "White Star", Hunter or smth like that. Is that true? Because I've just read till chapter 270

18. G5life

G5life Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I recommend you read on, but Bud's ancestor was a friend of Cale's wind power, therefore an enemy of the old WS. The one that descends from the old WS are the Crossman, but it is not that they follow his ideology. And current WS is more related to Cale and Choi Han's family.

Bud's ancestor and his descendants became guardians of the island of the wind left by the thief

Rereading the last summaries, I was thinking that it would be interesting if SG or someone else revealed that the current body of WS that was originally supposed to belong to KRS is a Thames as well.

Also looking at Mary's test it makes me unfair that the Lord of Dubori always gets his way, maybe his cousin has something to do with the hunters and could be punished later, or am I over-thinking?

By the way WS being sealed saw how they beat the illusion of him in perfect condition? I imagine the terror and anger that he will have towards Cale, and apart from Clopeh that his fan level rose a lot, there will be CH who I imagine became more overprotective when he met little KRS

19. takerin37

Reading List:
    Link
    When will be the next update then?? Do you know anything about that?