Spoiler I Won’t Accept Your Regrets

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by mmem, Jun 15, 2020.

1. Veille

Veille Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well I don't think Raymond is in the category of "trashy mls". You can't force a person to love you, y'know.

2. pastelroses

pastelroses Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Here is the other cover of the side stories.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 17, 2021
    Echichichi, Keisy30, DOHere and 3 others like this.
  3. LunarWolf

LunarWolf Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    hey! lets back track for a second. you know when our fl decided to be empress again? instead of a wedding she would hold a banquet. and after the banquet he went to her place and she couldnt kick him out or else it would look bad. can someone spoil that moment on his reaction and her reaction to sharing a room for the first time in a long time? and waking up? naturally she wouldnt sleep with him so i want to know what he felt at that time. went through all the spoilers but this part was skipped over in the mtled/translated chapter posted and only had a small spoiler summary. i want to know if he tried to get in her room at any time and how he tried to get closer to her before the poisoning and removing the theos family.

Elisee and ArkiV_10 like this.
  4. badsanta88

badsanta88 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, lol, I agree that from a certain pov it looks like a scam and FL still forgave Ml and ended up with the man who didn't value her love and neglected her> I think K-novels are just that ...formulaic, the writers tend to write a story of mending broken marriage, so a few stories that didn't follow that common trope became famous (e.g. Remarried Empress) because they're rare gems. While C-novels are the opposite of this. After a long time MTL both types of novels I've come to prepare myself mentally to avoid getting disappointments.