Spoiler I Swear I Won’t Bother You Again!

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Shizun, Oct 24, 2018.

1. DOHere

DOHere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    imagine my surprise when I read "Yulan went back to COMFORT MJ". I misread that, it's confront with an N. Man I thought he went back to soothe the crying MJ and was like WTF, it didn't fit with his character:blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy:

CaelumBlue, Khadz, Losthope27 and 2 others like this.
  2. Rose Nightingale

Rose Nightingale Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I thought it was comfort too, and only now know it's CONFRONT thanks to you. I was wondering what happened to Yulan this whole time! :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy:

DOHere likes this.
  3. MonaLucky24

MonaLucky24 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    New Chapter is out.

Dang!!
    Yulan is brutal to MJ. That last sentence was like a bomb to break her down!! :sneaky:

ma_lavander, Tem, Creolenerd and 4 others like this.
  4. GOGO2343

GOGO2343 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Really was. Hope Yulan could use that energy for the dad - dear god he is an asshole.

Marleeze, Khadz, Jukki and 2 others like this.
  5. yoshee

yoshee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just read the manga and was wondering if Rosette is gonna be a friend or a two faced beyotch? I'm glad Yulan's there but it'd be nice if Vio has a female friend.

chiri.ru, Khadz and Jukki like this.
  6. ivanlyw7

ivanlyw7 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Currently she's a friend. For now.

7. phamtasia

phamtasia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I love how savage he is. :blobhero::blobhero::blobhero:

Losthope27 likes this.
  8. windtear

windtear Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is it bad to say that I feel a little bit sorry for Maryjun right now? I mean, I know she's been completely oblivious and has hurt Vio terribly, but at the same time, MJ is absolutely a child - up until this point she has been totally sheltered and surrounded by nothing but fluffiness and the positive side of life. She has never considered anyone else because she's never had to consider anyone else. How long ago in book time was The Day That Finally Ended, again? I think it's been less than seventy-two hours. The Day That Finally Ended, then Vio stayed away a day to recover, and now she's back at school. So for Maryjun, that's how long she's had her world ripped apart. She's found out how she's seen by others, she's seen her father who is supposedly so loving attack his other daughter, she's had the servants in revolt (have they still been working at the Vahaun mansion?), and her sister, who has told her she hates her, the first person in her life ever to do that, is avoiding her. Everything she's believed about herself and her family has been literally torn asunder. This has all happened less than seventy-two hours ago. The wounds would still be bleeding.

I don't blame Yulan for what he said, because as Vio's supporter and someone who loves her, he's definitely not going to be sympathetic. And goodness knows MJ has been wrapped in comforting lies all her life, she needs a bit of savage truth. But yeah, MJ is (metaphorically) a bleeding heap on the floor right now. I want her to pull herself together, get up and grow up from this.

9. SamV

SamV Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    She definitely needs to learn how to be considerate and not be ignorant

10. Nuzlocke

Nuzlocke Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Nope, in fact it's totally understandable.
    It's not entirely her fault she's such an inconsiderate child, it's her father's.
    Tho yes, learning and getting stronger from this would be VERY good character development.

Knowing what we're reading tho, the next chapter will probably be about the curtains in the school.

theilikepie and Creolenerd like this.
  11. Reinblick123

Reinblick123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You have your point she is just a victim of his parents affairs and without support of that shit cunt prince like in first timeline she is totally alone unlike vio who have yulan, her maid, servants and maybe rosette that supports her but at the same I don’t feel bad about her because I sympatize with vio even more because she suffers more than her

Cho_Youni and Creolenerd like this.
  12. DOHere

DOHere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Myeah, you can feel bad for her.
    But I can't, because she doesn't look so pitiful in contrast to Vio. As you said, these past 3(?) days have been the worst in her otherwise 16(?) years of perfect life. Whereas, Vio didn't have a single day all her life in which she wasn't abused by either her mother or her father.

13. terpseachore

terpseachore Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow, I'm glad I didn't immediately jump into the novel. I got stressed over the never-ending day spoilers. I'm hoping she could inherit her rightful title soon. Truthfully, I wanted her to be Queen because she truly deserves the position — if only Yulan could take over the throne lol can't wait for them to have a prosperous territory.

14. Rose Nightingale

Rose Nightingale Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    At first I was wanting Vio to be queen too, but now I don't think that would bring her happiness. I think living in a quiet and peaceful place, with Yulan, and no stress is what she needs. Being queen comes with all sorts of pressure and stress, and that's not good for her, at least right now. Vio needs to heal. Let Rosette deal with all of that while Vio leads a leisurely, peaceful life (which is the best kind of life to have imo).

15. Veille

Veille Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

And Mj's living her life as a noble because of her *cough noble Dad which is btw became a duke because of Vio's mother lol.

So like their fam is living under the wealth of Vio's maternal fam. ._. She should be thankful for having 'parents' who dotes and cares for her. She's lucky unlike vio even tho she's the legitimate daughter of the household she's like an outsider. Even if She's sheltered she should atleast learn some 'awareness'. Her father treat Vio like shit infront of her. ._. I mean I'll probably sense something is really wrong with how that shitty dad treating Vio. It's quite obvious. I don't hate her at all. For me mj is like complex chara that as a reader I understand and annoyed at her sometimes.

Last edited: Oct 7, 2021
  16. theilikepie

theilikepie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Vio is such an inconsistent characer who makes no sense at all

The way the author writes her you'd be hard pressed to belive she is even the same character who tried to murderer someone in the beggining

Honestly i wish the author removed the muder part cause she comes off as a real bipolar hypocrite who somehow is affected by her past but then in the next second seems like she dosent even remember it

The world building sucks ass too. Like others said wtf is going on with the succession in this kingdom????

I regret starting this novel but I have to see this garbage to the end.

I swear the most badly written wattapad stories can get adapted into manga. Its weird

Anway I still stand by my pont that MJ gets unnecessary hate. I just wish people would look at other veiw points besides the MC. Some people think she should be punished (what for lol)

Ironically this genre was created to give side character there POVs. But then the authors just adapted what they were criticizing and made the MC 100 percent in the right and going on moral tirades against some who's worst crime eas being g ignorant, whe they themselves tried to shank an inncoent person

I wonder if this genre at the point if its impossible to make a likable female antagonist simply due to the fact the readers sill hate an Female who's against the MC

MJ never had a chance to be a good characters. Readers wanted her head the moment she was introduced and the author just can non write compelling characters or acutal characer development. A recipe for disaster

It's not even about MJ anymore. Yea yea shes an ignorant doofus ect ect. It's the way the writers cant help themselves and always have to put down other female's to make there MCs shine

Like just read vios monologue. It dosent seem like it coming from vio but is the authors own weird rant. Her characer did a complete 180 in the past few chapters

It's a shame. This nve had greatl potential shwoj g the affect of abuse and how it shapes a person . It could have been a look at flawed characters and how they redeem themselves.

Instead it became another genric OI with a boring yandere with no personality and female characters who have one trait. And like many other OI it fetishizes how pitiful the MC is and turns it into "MC did nothing wrong ever" party

Anway may we meet at the end of this novel. It's been an honour reading about furniture with you all

Last edited: Oct 8, 2021
    Jukki, Beethoven71, Nuzlocke and 3 others like this.
  17. MonaLucky24

MonaLucky24 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    New chapter is out!

Yeahhh!! Finally Violet admits it! She can't live without Zilant!! XD

DOHere and Tt123 like this.
  18. Khadz

Khadz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Finally! She finally said it! *Give bows to the heavens!* Now if MJ keeps pestering her, there's no more excuse about ignorance because this is clear enough. Bye-bye MJ, stay away.... Keep being away! Then you'll be a good girl.

Jukki, Rose Nightingale and Tt123 like this.
  19. Nuzlocke

Nuzlocke Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Either that or add more context into what could have driven her to murder. I doubt it was just her sister stealing what she thought was the perfect man.
    You're overestimating sheltered people by a lot lol

20. Beethoven71

Beethoven71 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Perhaps I'm the only one thinking this here, but I can't read this anymore. I'm just genuinely sick and tired of how long everything is being dragged continuously by the author. Sure it started off great, even thrilling, but the later chapters are so short and the plot has been barely progressing since.

chiri.ru, Khadz and kawaii12345 like this.