Spoiler History at the library

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Deleted member 262282, Aug 14, 2020.

1. aliceyriz

aliceyriz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Omg I just realized you answer my question :sweating_profusely: wow that's very interesting. Srsly, I thought he got a cursed or something before and that basement something connect to that. Thank you for the spoiler! :bloblove:

bb9eluvr likes this.
  2. kohaichi

kohaichi [Drifting in the world of Novels]

Reading List:
    Link
    Do you have link for the mtl-ed novel or did you mtl it yourself ?

Kwonsy likes this.
  3. Ayame02

Ayame02 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello. Thank you for all the spoilers! Can I have a more detailed scenes between Cardell and the Emperor please:sushi_peak:, specifically the part where she falls in love with him

4. overtanned

overtanned Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi there, to be precisely, in the epilogue she didn't yet fall in love with the emperor. She did choose to forgive him and give him a chance to make up to her (aka she is giving him a chance &she started to open her heart to him a bit), but she is not in the stage of romance yet because she is still traumatized of all of horrible things she experienced. So in the end, it's just a stage of romance in development.

Elisee and Ariary like this.
  5. furuchuu

furuchuu New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    hi! thank u so much for the spoilers >< would it be okay to ask for more spoilers about some of their spicy scenes? (the grand duke and Perdi) HSHSHSHS and how many chapters in total?? :oops: also how did the story end for both of the leads?

Ariary likes this.
  6. Natamcia

Natamcia (❁´◡`❁) <33

Reading List:
    Link
    Hiii
    I know that perdi and ray did snusnu almost every day but so far, with some MORE details :sneaky:, was just one spoiler. Is there any possibility to spoil something more. Obviously just for... Research observations :love:

Amethyst_ and anvollo like this.
  7. juqlia

juqlia Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @overtanned do u know where or how you can read the full novel translated? I really want to read the whole novel itself

8. overtanned

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't have any links to translated novels or something like that. I read the whole 3 volumes novel in Korean by purchasing it in Ridibooks.

9. juqlia

juqlia Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Do u know how i can access it on ridibooks and translate it?

10. overtanned

Reading List:
    Link
    You can purchase the novel in Ridibook here: https://ridibooks.com/books/2155012590

This link is the tutorial on how to use Ridibooks to navigate, explore and purchasing book
    - https://gist.github.com/quackerly/b382580a3d0bc4b8182451fc19e5704e
    - https://wheretokim.com/how-to-sign-up-for-ridibooks/
    - https://retrolearnskorean.blogspot.com/2020/09/how-to-use-ridibookskorean-ebook-store.html

Basically all you need to do is:
    - Age verification (passport for foreigners)
    - Purchase coins (by using credit card, etc)
    - Buy the Book

tasyaaaa and agathe like this.
  11. juqlia

juqlia Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @overtanned
    Tyy sm!! I rlly appreciate it
    If u don’t mind, could u bless us with some spicier scenes in this novel? Of course u don’t have to but if u could, please spoil us some more!! :D

Last edited: Jun 14, 2021
    chiri.ru and Natamcia like this.
  12. iiiiirrrrriiiii

iiiiirrrrriiiii Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @overtanned what happened to her cousin that tried to bully her? and do you have like the full mtl chapter for the snusnu and the after care when she got sick? I want to read the Dude thought. If it is okay with you

Ariary and Qeertyuiop like this.
  13. Qeertyuiop

Qeertyuiop Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    are not there any side story?
    Please give some more spoiler :blob_plusone:about how archduke realised he love Vivien , and some conversation during their confessions:aww::aww:

14. Reinblick123

Reinblick123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    what chapter does snu snu start?

15. Tang Sakura

Tang Sakura Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Didn't it already start at chapter 64-65?

Also

Can anyone also spoil if a wedding happened in the novel between Aiden and Vivian, and if they had kids xD

Vallerie_unknown likes this.
  16. Agnieszkaa1988

Agnieszkaa1988 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Please tell me how the translated chapters are like to the original. There are currently 97 chapters translated, how many would that be in the original?

bb9eluvr likes this.
  17. overtanned

Reading List:
    Link
    Ahh, I'm slowly coming back to NU again after a long time hiatus. I'm going to answer some unanswered questions here.

Based on what I read from the original Novel that I've bought in Ridibooks, I noticed that there are some 'details' that were left of from the LNH or whatever english illegal unofficial translation. Because I remember that after the intense banging (Vivian's first time with the Grand Duke), she fell ill the day after. Because, well it's her first time, and the Grand Duke's peepee was enormous and he was banging her hard so many times. :blobrofl: If my mind didn't remember it wrong, the Duke took care of her by letting her rest in his bed and he was also feeling sorry and apologize to Vivian for being too rough, he also bringing her either soup or water. (I kinda forgot precisely how he took care of her, it's been a year after I read the novel).

If I remember it correctly, In the ending of the novel, Grand Duke and Vivian is busy preparing their wedding. The story ends there. No kids yet because the story ends before the wedding even took place.

If I am comparing the unofficial illegal translation of History of Library. There were small details here and there that were left and not translated. The one that I explained to @iiiiirrrrriiiii for example.

The original novel has only 2 book: Volume 1 and Volume 2, each of them are about 140,000 characters. Reading the whole Book (Volume 1 & 2) are doable on 2 or 3 days (even 1 day if you're a fast reader). I am surprised that it took them about a year to finish Volume 1. IMHO, at that speed rate, it will probably took them about another year to finish Volume 2.

If I remember correctly, there is no side story, only an epilogue. In the epilogue, it was stated that Vivian and Grand Duke is living happily with each other lovingly and is planning for their wedding.

About how archduke realised he love Vivian? There is one pivotal event that makes not only Duke, but Vivian, both of them realized their feelings to each other. I'm talking about genuine love feeling, not just lust and wanting to do snusnu. It was the time that Vivian finally wanting to accept the Grand Duke at all cost (even if he is Jack the Ripper or something like that) because she was struggling with insecurities and confused about his 'seemingly dark secrets'). She was really scared before that if Grand Duke turns out to be Jack the Ripper. But after she gets rid of all her worries, she finally expresses her love to the Grand Duke Aiden by welcoming him back home and decorating all the path with candles and romantic stuff like that. Basically Vivian confess her love to Grand Duke first, and the latter (not surprised at all) reciprocate. Then the Grand Duke explained to her that basically he turns out to be a yakuza and mafia or something like that, not Jack the Ripper. Vivian was really happy (that he was not Jack the Ripper). So, basically the moment that they did talk heart to heart and decided to share all their dark secrets to one another, trusting each other, that the real love begins. This happens near epilogue.

Elisee, alizarose, augacutan and 4 others like this.
  18. mozzybites

mozzybites Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    what chapter is their first time?

19. Hayes jade

Hayes jade Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Did they actually get married
    Was the ML ajerk

20. overtanned

Reading List:
    Link
    On the epilogue of the novel, the MC and the ML are busy preparing their marriage, so yeah, they will get married.
    ML was not a jerk at all, he did not have any relationship with any other girl at all before meeting ML and never treat her bad. When he was swoon by the MC, he is cute though, being possesive and stuff like that.

Elisee, alizarose and Monalisa like this.