Japanese MotoMusu (Even Though I’m a Former Noble and a Single Mother...)

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by Shiro-Tensei, Jul 3, 2019.

1. Shiro-Tensei

Shiro-Tensei Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    Name:
    Even Though I’m a Former Noble and a Single Mother, My Daughters Are Too Cute and Working as an Adventurer Isn’t Too Much of a Hassle
    Raw Link: https://ncode.syosetu.com/n2129ei/
    NU Link: https://www.novelupdates.com/series...g-as-an-adventurer-isnt-too-much-of-a-hassle/
    Why It Should Get Picked Up: I want this WN continued from where it was left off as it had been dropped by the previous translator for months already.
    Description:
    The noble class that treats those born with white hair or heterochromia as treacherous snakes, Shirley was born into the family of the most powerful duke in the land adorned with stunning hair the colour of snow, and non-matching red and blue eyes.

Hated by her own family, and having the only man who she ever loved snatched away by a jealous younger sister on her wedding night, she is imprisoned on false charges.

Enduring torture and humiliation, she vowed to take revenge against those who wronged her. But, even though she escaped, in her belly there was the child of her former fiancée.

Even if the man himself is hateful, an unborn child is without sin. After giving birth to healthy twins, she thought to leave them at an orphanage for safekeeping, but…

“Ah, what to do, my daughters are just too cute.”

Shirley was floored by the feelings she held for the two girls she had brought into the world. Choosing motherhood over revenge, she fled the Empire and settled in a remote town in the neighbouring Kingdom. In order to support her children, she found herself entering through the doors of the Adventurers Guild. It would be nice if they could live a nice quiet life out here, where the empire won’t think to look for them…

“Miss Shirley! Calamity-class monsters are appearing in the Kingdom! Can you help us!?”

“I’m very sorry, but I have to decline. I’m helping my daughters with their homework today.”

After ten years, she had somehow become known around the world over as “The Demonic White Sword”.

2. Haylias

Haylias Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    For what it's worth, I'm fine with someone picking up the WN from me. I've buried myself in other projects atm.

kenar and Glint like this.
  3. 0000000

0000000 I B SMILING!

Reading List:
    Link
    ... the comments on this work are hating it. I was hoping it would end up like the other work where the noble lady who got turn into a S rank adventurer after exile due to false charges by the transported green tea bitch. Instead, all I hear was how the people in the guild still use the MC in this work, and there are some suggesting the abuse in the guild had extended to the daughters too. The blackmail was played for laughs, but in a serious light, it does show that the guildmaster was being rather bit of a prick.

4. whitenight2013

whitenight2013 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'll do it. Give me a couple days.

5. Eisvarith Devirea

Eisvarith Devirea [Mza {Valkyrie Awakens} Mya]

Reading List:
    Link
    really am against the shipping in this novel,
    the plot is all fine except for the fact that i really like the MC to go back and fix the damn empire! i hate this novel.
    Good luck translating this!
    really hope the author be able to complete the story, especially the shipping, THE SHIPPING!

6. gautam1989

gautam1989 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah, I've read the manga this is based on.

Does the romance between Shirley and the male lead(the young adventurer) ever develop? Spoilers please.