Recommendations System as mc

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by OuO, Oct 8, 2021.

1. OuO

OuO Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Are there any novel where the system is the mc. I have read laws of the insect hive and seized by the system but it barely tickle my taste. Laws of insect hive because it barely touch upon the system and its user while seized by the system because the system is controlling the body since first chapter. What i want is a story about common cheat system that stay in the host's mind but from the system's pov instead tyvm

eetsome likes this.
  2. Marvin

Marvin The Man who realize love

Reading List:
    Link
    Somebody translate the post pls, all i can understand is "the protagonist is the system itself" kinda thing

3. OuO

OuO Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    sorry about my english. Its not my main language and i have just returned from reading mtls so it just glt worst lmo

4. mikola7946

mikola7946 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He is looking for a novel in which the MC is not a man, but a system:blobunsure:

5. OuO

OuO Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    And yeah this is what i am looking for. The protagonist is the system itself.

Yeah i think its gonna be interesting with how ungrateful mcs nowaday to their cheats

Rotten Potater likes this.
  6. DiabolicGod

DiabolicGod Well-known lazy Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think the OP is pretty clear. Just...
    I really haven't seen this done well and doubt there is any novel written like this. At most parts.
    The system has no meaningful interactions, no actions or reactions nor anything else, so what do you write about? The person(s) bound to the system and their actions? Then you could just as well just work in the systems smarts and personality and pov into a few chapters in a story about an actual mc.
    The only way I see what you want as worth reading is if you want to read a story in a documentary style. If this is the case, then there are definitely many novels that fit.

7. perspherspley

perspherspley IZ*ONE

Reading List:
    Link
    I guess you don't read MTL since your comprehension ability is not high enough to understand it.

MaybePotom and sekach like this.
  8. DiabolicGod

DiabolicGod Well-known lazy Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So basically the system (benefactor) punishing or playing with the MC (benificients)? Drama and slice of life centric? With heavy doses of face-slapping and reactions?

9. OuO

OuO Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    aha i think thats it do you have any example so i could try some of that documentary style novel

10. Aachiin0914

Aachiin0914 ☼Sunnyshies☼

Reading List:
    Link
    I know two or three novels. But it's bl though.

Reborn as a System - mc died and became a system.

Don’t Pick Up Boyfriends From the Trash Bin - here it was ml who was the system,c is a task takers.

There's another one, but I forget the title. It's an AI though. Mc went on coma and his AI led his consciousness in different worlds.

Transmigrated As The Big Boss’s Mobile System - And here mc became ml's mobile phone.

11. OuO

OuO Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    darn thats it tyvm oooo wise man

Btw idc if its bl gl or whatever at least its better than most trash harem. At this point i am just desperate for good ol system novel

12. Gadget

Gadget Demi-god of magic and science

Reading List:
    Link
    There is a work where the protagonist is supposed to be the system, but instead he is just an intermediary between the system and the user. I was so disappointed because the title said "I have become a system" or something similar.

13. sekach

sekach Outer Disciple

Reading List:
    Link
    I can recommend something close: I Am an Evil Sword. Mc is sword and act like system and grandpa cheat.

14. perspherspley

perspherspley IZ*ONE

Reading List:
    Link
    I am the God of Games, kinda what you're looking for, slightly.
    The MC is the system, he's the one giving the system to people who worship him.

Marvin likes this.
  15. Marvin

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmm there is a japanese novel that the mc is reincarnated or transported and became a "Spaceship A.I." itself, there is a conflict with the enemies and the MC (spaceship A.I.) acts like support-like "system" to the crew who is riding the spaceship.... maybe this is near to what you're looking for....

16. Gadget

Gadget Demi-god of magic and science

Reading List:
    Link
    With unguided projectiles taking dozens of seconds to reach, and that time is spent recalibrating the shields instead of, you know, simply moving away. And we're talking about a functional ship, not a crippled one. That was my signal to drop it. Too stupid to try and read more.

17. Marvin

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh u also read it.... The novel got an interesting twist but it became so bad that the translator lost interest

18. OuO

OuO Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ehhh this sound interesting

Read this one already. One of my fav together with game of the world tree, Low Dimensional Game and nurturing humanity. Pity it got dropped iirc

19. TheWolf_DD

TheWolf_DD Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    "The god virus"