Recommendations Rebirth fl where she regrets treating the ml bad and loves him after rebirth

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by mangnalover, Oct 9, 2021.

1. mangnalover

mangnalover Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi guys I’m looking for modern day novels whit female protagonist,where the fl regrets treating the ml bad and after rebirth she loves him and is strong and op ONLY MODERN DAY NOVELS
    Thank u I will be waiting
    IF YA NEED RECCOMDATIONS ALDo I could give it

2. Stephanie1399

Stephanie1399 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Please Confess to Me

3. mangnalover

Reading List:
    Link
    I read that it was kinda good thank u

4. cherryblossomsinsummer

cherryblossomsinsummer The Midnight Sun

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't have any recommendations but can I be shameless and ask for some recommendations instead, I would like to read a few with this setting :blobpeek:

5. Yasomoon

Yasomoon Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    YOUNG MASTER MO, ARE YOU DONE KISSING?
    Major General’s Smart and Gorgeous Wife
    Perfect Secret Love: The Bad New Wife is a Little Sweet
    Can't Take My Eyes Off You
    My Sweet Physician Wife Calls The Shots

Last edited: Oct 9, 2021
    mangnalover likes this.
  6. mangnalover

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol np here are some
    I, The Female Protagonist With Superpower, Am Super Fierce

Reporting, I Have Been Reborn

Big Shot Little Jiaojiao Breaks Her Persona Again

Villain’s Sick Beauty Sister

Thank u can u tell me more about “can’t take my eyes off you”

7. Yasomoon

Yasomoon Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry for the bad english.
    The first few chapters explain:
    In the past life fl didn’t want to marry the ml but got arranged by her family. She disliked the arranged marriage and her parents who forced her, she didn’t treat the ml and his family well, after graduating she left them all behind and went to work as a doctor in a remote village and stopped contact. Ml dies protecting her and after she found the letters he wrote but never sent. She realized that he loved her a lot (she thought he too didn’t want to be in an arranged marriage with her) she regrets everything realizing that she had feels for him too but the whole arranged marriage thing was a thorn in her heart. She’s returns back to when she was just married him and obtains a medical system. She begins improving her relationship with those around her.

Also a lot of people wonder so I’m putting it here the fl really went back in time and she’s not dreaming.

Some warnings:
    -Although there are no misunderstandings between them after their relationship improves, there are a lot of jealous ladies trying to get in between.
    -the story is very long and can be draggy sometimes.
    -lots of kidnapping and threats happening( happens much late tho)

8. mangnalover

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank u can u tell me more about
    oh wow sounds interesting thank u and can u tell me about “major general smart and gorgeous wife plz

9. Yasomoon

Yasomoon Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This one has supernatural elements. Fl is a Taoist disciple, her master put her in an arranged marriage with the ml. In past life there were A LOT of misunderstandings between them which soured their relationship. She gets burned to death ml follows her and says that he wants them to be together in the Next Life, only then does the food realize that he actually loves her. She goes back in time and this time she wants to improve their relationship and have a happy life with him. She already knows the ml loves her a lot so there are no misunderstandings and she’s pretty blunt about her likes and dislikes(since she doesn’t want the same problems to repeat itself) ml was also reborn and tries to fix things from his side as well, there’s bigger behind the scenes, it’s mostly romance fluff. Her powers does play a part in the story and she uses them to the ml and other people a long the way who had a not so happy ending in the past life.

it’s a cute story tho more than the main protagonists I liked the fl’s master and senior brother. It’s always funny when they appear.

10. mangnalover

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow thank u this one sounds good to if u have anymore recommendations just lemme know plz

11. V_tae_moon

V_tae_moon Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    With your description the first novel that came to my mind was this one.
    Rebirth of the Film Emperor’s Beloved Wife
    It's pretty cute and to me the advancement on their relationship was a bit realistic, as she didn't know how to show her love it took a while for their relationship to turn more fluffy.

12. mangnalover

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol coincidence I’m reading it now and I’m on ch21 can u give me some spoilers plz like when do they actually start real dating when was their real kiss and all

13. Deametryvan

Deametryvan New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just finished reading this novel recently... It's a short novel, completed with 15 chaps... Called "Love Me Again"

FL hated her stepmom and stepbrother but after her death, she noticed a lot of things, especially how her brother(not by blood) a.k.a rival, was really in love with her this whole time... She is still a bit bitter after rebirth but it was a fast paced novel, so yeah, check it out.

14. HeavenlyGodDemonEmperor

HeavenlyGodDemonEmperor New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    DO any of you know a similar novel as mentioned above, But the MC is a boy. The reborn girl is a/the female lead. She vowed to repay her debts but the MC who also know of her past betrayals, and choose to somehow control his emotions, ignores her and rejects her advances. So while the MC continue to grow, the female lead chases after him trying to earn his attention and love once again. And after sometime, the MC forgives her and gives in and the story continues with other things... It's fine if it is Urban, Urban Fantasy, Urban Eastern Fantasy or Urban Villain Fantasy, Eastern Fantasy, Fantasy etc.