Spoiler Elixir of the Sun / The Lord of Sun / Master of the Sun / 태양의주인

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Macarol, Dec 15, 2020.

1. Anidori

Anidori Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait, does he really? How can he possibly develop feelings for these random ass concubines?
    Anyone who knows the answer please quote me because I need answers.

2. nonomo

nonomo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    We have a summery for the novel and I am pretty sure @Hakucyou would have mentioned it if there was such a thing.

Dude couldn't even get little Dan up without thinking about the FL. Why would the author make him develop feeling for random characters after that?:blobsweat_2:

3. Anidori

Anidori Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    LMAO that's true :blobrofl: maybe some readers mistranslated or misinterpreted or he's just pretending or something because yeah, that doesn't make sense :blobhero:

Shiro_Gekkei likes this.
  4. saurahkim

saurahkim New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    THANK YOUUU <33

5. Hakucyou

Hakucyou Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Dan never bat an eye to another woman besides Bayan, whoever said otherwise is Very misinformed.

Shiro_Gekkei and nonomo like this.
  6. ieyn

ieyn Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm here to reading some spoiler

7. RosieRoses

RosieRoses Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I’ve read through everything here and still can’t tell if he actually ever does sleep with another woman. Does he? If he does, I’m dropping this faster than ever before.

8. Sansushira

Sansushira Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Do you mean Dhan?.. No.. He never sleep to anyone else.. Bayan is his first, and when he must spending night with other concubine, he just spending time there doing nothing for an hour and leave to Bayan place when he found out Bayan sleep walking..

AnniePoo and forevxo like this.
  9. LumenMint

LumenMint Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    NO, NEVER , EVEN BEFORE HE MET BAYAN, HE NEVER SLEPT WITH THEM, HE LITERALLY KILLS THE CONCUBINES BECAUSE THE MADNESS HE HAVE IS KILLING URGE WHILE THE PREVIOUS KING(HIS FATHER) HAVE LUST URGE. HE JUST GOES TO THE ROOM DURING THE DATE SET BY THE OFFICIALS BUT NEVER LOOKS AT THEM, LIKE HE JUST DRINKS TEA AND WAIT FOR THE TIME TO FINISH UP, PRETTY SURE I TRIED MY BEST TO CLARIFY AND EVEN RE TRANSLATE THE CHAPTER THAT EMPHASIZED THIS LOL

YES , SADLY I DONT KNOW MORE DETAIL ABOUT IT BECAUSE THE LAST CHAPTER ENDED WITH THEM FINDING OUT BAYAN IS PREGNANT, I DONT HAVE THE SPECIAL CHAPTERS

honestly thou, most spoiler in tiktok only reads the manhwa,we all know that manhwa has lesser details compared to the novel so if you are a speed reader you will really jist end up getting confused. And no the concubine that is being mention did not have any relationship with Dan, instead she was helping Bayan. I believe that the concubine being mentipned is the one in the last chapter I updated, she will only help Bayan learn and know more(the race of that concubine is one of the race punished by God in the beginning, read prologue for reference)
    IF YOU GUYS HAVE TIME, PLS SPREAD RIGHT INFO ESP IN TIKTOK, THIS MANHWA DESERVE RECOGNITION SOME THOUGHT DAN HAVE OTHER WOMEN WHICH MADE THEM DROP OR NOT EVEN TRY READING IT BUT IT'S ALL JUST MISINFORMATION!!

Btw, sorry for not updating this.....Really want to but I don't even have time to read or novels or manhwa anymore, currently in my country we still have online classes and teacher's have been taking advantage of it in pretense that we are home and we don't do anything so they gave us MANY EFFIN SCHOOLWORKS like EVERY SUBS gives us 1-2ACTIVITY EVERY FRIKIN DAY, YES YOU SAW THAT RIGHT EVERYSUBJECT EVERYDAY LOL with classes from 7am-4pm(sorry for the long rant)

10. anne yukimura

anne yukimura Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    They updated the manhwa. Bayan sort of caught a disease of some sort??? Can anyone tell me what will happen after? will the other concubines get punished or something?

11. nurul amelia

nurul amelia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm not good at explaining, so you can go to page 8 chapter 74 and so on where it's explained about Rubin powder.

AnaJulia likes this.
  12. kylefeancis

kylefeancis Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    hi who is the culprit when Bayan got burned in chapter 57 and how they punish the culprit.

thank you in advance

AnaJulia likes this.
  13. LazuliBean

LazuliBean Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does the ML ever officially get rid of concubines? Or put them in their place?

Anne1102 and AnaJulia like this.
  14. Honeydew Summer

Honeydew Summer Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So which concubine is the culprit of Bayan poisoning?

15. sleepykid

sleepykid Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    idk but i think its the concubine with purple hair that get rejected by ml on their appointed night to sleep together cuz she looks jealous when ml give kisses and smile at Bayan. It's just my opinion tho:blobReach:

16. ms.otaku25

ms.otaku25 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi LumenMint, when will you give us new spoilers?

17. YellowROSE

YellowROSE Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone know what chapter of the novel does Bayan get burned in ? :confusedcatblob:

18. TiaUnniee

TiaUnniee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's on Chapter 74 on page 8

YellowROSE likes this.