Spoiler The Song of Theodor

Discussion in 'Manga Discussion' started by TessaScarlet, Jun 23, 2020.

1. kittykatty

kittykatty Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah lambimation uploaded till chapter 73:blobReach:

Don't know why I can't attach chapter 66-69 links but they're on Lambimation Random YouTube channel
    Hope it helps, I don't check this forum as frequent as before:blob_blush: mainly check YouTube

Wow thx for your little spoiler summary:aww: that's basically everything!

2. Doctor-Y

Doctor-Y Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So did Latio know the truth now ??? Thanks o_O:cry::)

boom2424 likes this.
  3. shamaaa

shamaaa Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Did Nyah finally die?

I doubt it but seemed like latio went on a killing spree last chapter

Viliel and boom2424 like this.
  4. Jirah

Jirah New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    idk but will this story get an happy ending? cause what i saw in the latest chap, latio really mad at sienna and he killed many ppl, urghhh

boom2424 likes this.
  5. Iska-IX

Iska-IX Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Since I first started reading this I always that it would have a happy ending and this betrayal arc did make me second guess myself but I still think it will have a happy ending. They’ve shown the two sides of Latio’s personality (black/evil and white/good) before in his head but this is the first time that he has actually become one with the evil personality.Things do look bad now but I feel like this is the best time the author will find for Sienna to reveal her identity since it’s the only thing that could possibly have a hope of bringing Latio back to his right state of mind

Also, correct me if I’m wrong since I can’t remember much of the earlier story but this situation that Sienna was put in is almost exactly how it was for Latio. Just like how Merlin lied to Sienna about helping the Saga, Latio’s brother lied to him about helping their people escape Theodore.

6. Jirah

Jirah New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    but what if it's gonna be worst if latio know it was sienna , because he will think sienna never forgive him and take a revenge because of the past accident? since merlin manipulate latio mind JDJJSSIKSKA

boom2424 likes this.
  7. Iska-IX

Iska-IX Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, it wasn’t exactly how I thought it would happen but Latio finally found out in chapter 79. I’m not gonna lie I feel like it was kind of underwhelming mainly because of how long they dragged it out but I’m interested to see what happens next.

8. MochiYoonkitty

MochiYoonkitty Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ahhh this cliffhanger is so horrible!! Why did I read it!!! Now I'm going to be spending my entire day thinking of how Latio will react

boom2424 likes this.
  9. alliebee

alliebee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 78

Chapter 79

Chapter 80 (the one we've been waiting for!!!!)

These few chapters were... Rough. There is so much pain and unnecessary but understandable death on both sides. Tbh Merlin betrayed his king, leading to the death of hundreds of people. That's treason, imo. And I wish the ML and FL could just have some cold water dumped on them so they could chill for like a SECOND and just talk. I completely get why Latios is NOT talking, it is incredibly well written, and his character motivations are 1000% understandable, but it just hurts to see them like this :(

Viliel, boom2424 and mangalover_101 like this.
  10. ARTERIES

ARTERIES Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think the author /artist had made spoilers long before, there's this guy in the top of a top up when kukio manhwa is urging you to buy the 3 EP in advance, a guy with white hair and looks like latio but his skin is white like Siena and eyes are blue like Siena, I think this is their future son. I dunno, it's for you people to judge who's he.haha

And the forum won't let me post a pic

Anyways

To post five

[​IMG] https://drive.google.com/file/d/1TWDO3nfZ73JPPxx8nhMp4KlXvIxAMbtw/view?usp=drivesdk

boom2424 likes this.
  11. Cyuflia

Cyuflia New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think that a character from another manhua.. Dunno from where but the artstyle is definitely different. Besides, the apps' admin seems like to use any char for that subscription pop up.

Doctor-Y likes this.
  12. dvxt

dvxt Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    From what I get from comments at YT, there's a lots of drama after the spoilers above, even after the true identity of Sienna being revealed:blobflag::blobflag::blobflag:
    Siena's true identity being revealed at chapter 80 *iir

Last edited: Jul 30, 2021
  13. kristentang08

kristentang08 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just wondering do they ever explain why nya/snake dude is so evil/crazy? (currently at chapter ~60)

boom2424 likes this.
  14. Johnwill12

Johnwill12 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    By chapter 90 Sienna chooses to stay in Saga with Latio, by choice not by coercion. Between chapters 79-89 Latio kept Sienna in the palace fearing that she would leave him, and that he would never see her again. Latio finally realized after overhearing a conversation between two boys about romance and girls that he needed to trust Sienna and treat her with more respect. Sienna realized that she has more to do in Saga, that hatred and discrimination are the true enemies that she and Latio must overcome. It’s not safe for her to return to Theodor now that her true identity as a woman has been revealed.

I wonder how the two of them will accomplish that goal of reconciling their people’s and bringing them together, any thoughts? Also I hope that Sienna will explain to Latio, and the Saga soldiers what really happened during the last battle with the Eastern Empire. Latio and his men need to know that Sienna didn’t betray them, that it was all Merlin’s doing. They need to know that Sienna tried to hurry to help them, and that a lot of Theodoran soldiers who didn’t agree with Merlin followed her. Maybe then they will realize that there are good people in Theodor, such as those soldiers who wanted to help them.

15. FairyAthanasia

FairyAthanasia New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What is the red haired guy's name?

Johnwill12 and boom2424 like this.
  16. Johnwill12

Reading List:
    Link
    I believe the red haired guy’s name is Link or something like that.

17. Meizey

Meizey Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 80 is out and I don't quite like the ending of this chapter, it looks like he is going to do something against her will, but not really against her will because I guess she wants it, but not in a way he is presenting himself as of now?

Arye and Viliel like this.
  18. BlueRoseJuliet

BlueRoseJuliet Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4SNPic0cg3yrKoPWURVcsg/videos
    This channel has all the way up to chapter 94.

19. nevanhale

nevanhale Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Last edited: Feb 24, 2022
    Assassel likes this.
  20. Johnwill12

Reading List:
    Link
    Latio and Hilna have defended the Northern Territory of the Western Empire, and they defeated a Western Empire General who tried to use Hilna’s half-brother as his puppet, only he sacrificed himself to save Hilna. Together Latio and Hilna return in triumph to the capital of the Western Empire. Unfortunately Hilna’s father King Laos tries to have Latio humiliated in front of the people, the people throw tomatoes at him. But in spite of that Latio keeps his dignity and he even proposes a treaty of alliance between the Western Empire and his Kingdom of Saga much to everyone’s surprise. Hilna’s father tells her that she must give up Latio if she is to become King, but she has another idea in mind. Instead Hilna decides to take her brother’s name of Arras (King Theodore II) when she become’s King and to keep her true name so that she can marry Latio. The raws are up to chapter 178, and there will be a total of 180 chapters and perhaps an epilogue. So it looks like the story is coming toward it’s conclusion.