Discussion Zeus split us

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Jojo775, Oct 10, 2021.

?

q

1. What? (they don't get it)

5 vote(s)
    38.5%
  2. Romatic

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Creepy

4 vote(s)
    30.8%
  4. Let's dock, do the docking! (transformation music in the bg)

3 vote(s)
    23.1%
  5. Power rangers, lets add more people! (even cooler transformation music)

1 vote(s)
    7.7%
  6. This is a cultivation method, lets kill the gods, CHUNIIIIIIIIIII

2 vote(s)
    15.4%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Jojo775

Jojo775 Honorary Algae Knight

Reading List:
    Link
    Alexcia likes this.
  2. otaku31

otaku31 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah, coming up with new ways to make Zeus seem like a dick just cuz he thought with his dick. :blobexpressionless:
    And would be happier with Zeus smiting couples rather than just splitting them apart, even though the first action also seems to echo the actions of a particular sect. :blobpeek:

3. Nightow1

Nightow1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ... wait, your crush was Europa??!! Ew... lol

4. Frozen ink

Frozen ink Legally had harem『Cathulu』Power of Love & Evil』

Reading List:
    Link
  5. deepon

deepon One who inevitably awakens

Reading List:
    Link
    On the bright side, you can now have harems and 3****s and 4****s, or at least watch em.

6. Bad Storm

Bad Storm no thought, head empty

Reading List:
    Link
    That reminds me of a short story that put it's own spin on that story. Sorry, I heard it from a podcast so i just put the transcript...
    https://www.npr.org/2015/02/06/384104228/iggy-children-of-the-dirt

According to Aristophanes, there were originally three sexes - the children of the moon who were half-male and half-female, the children of the sun who were fully male, and the children of the earth, who were fully female. Everyone had four legs, four arms and two heads, and spent their days in blissful contentment. Zeus became jealous of the humans' joy so he decided to split them all in two. Aristophanes called this punishment the origin of love because ever since, the children of the earth, moon and sun have been searching the globe in a desperate bid to find their other halves. Aristophanes' story though is incomplete because there was also a fourth sex - the children of the dirt. Unlike the other three sexes, the children of the dirt consisted of just one half. Some were male and some were female and each had just two arms, two legs and one head. The children of the dirt found the children of the earth, moon and sun to be completely insufferable. Whenever they saw a two-headed creature walking by, talking to itself in baby-talk voices, it made them want to vomit. They hated going to parties and when there was no way to get out of one, they sat in the corner, too bitter and depressed to talk to anybody. The children of the dirt were so miserable that they invented wine and art to dull their pain. It helped a little, but not really. When Zeus went on his rampage he decided to leave the children of the dirt alone. They're already [bleep], he explained.

Happy gay couples descend from the children of the sun. Happy lesbian couples descend from the children of the earth. And happy straight couples descend from the children of the moon. But the vast majority of humans are descendants of the children of the dirt. And no matter how long they search the earth, they'll never find what they're looking for because there's nobody for them, not anybody in the world.

- Children of Dirt by Simon Rich

Last edited: Oct 10, 2021
    Baldingere and Jojo775 like this.
  7. Jojo775

Reading List:
    Link
    I've read somewhere that Zeus also made sex feel good so people could be with others and not miserable until they find their soulmate.
    What's new about Greek myths XD?

8. Zeusomega

Zeusomega M.D of Olympus Pvt Ltd. Seeking [Boltzmann brain]

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobpeek: another one overwhelmed by my charisma....

Behold I'm but making the fields greener...!

By my blood I have bestowed you heroes...!

For I am your father....or grandfather...great grandfather... great....well some great for sure....

Hehehe

Ps: don't worry I have retired and feel humanity has enough of my divine bloodline. :blobpeek:

9. Deleted member 369806

Deleted member 369806 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    You know, I like myths and all of the fantasy stuff in them which is probably why this thread has been on my mind till now XD
    I want to say something but I don't know what to say... aside from two things:
    One, there is no thing as soulmate, at least, I don't believe in it in that sense XD
    Two, I want to mention that religiously speaking, I believe that some of that story might be true, as I think that the Greek gods might've been Jinns but the people of that era mistook them as gods and lots of the inherited or known stories/myths of that era are Jinn related (I am only connecting the dots here, so, to say, it is my own opinion)
    This is the short version, as I didn't want to type much nor turn this into a religious topic, watch them if you want to see why I think so XD

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 10, 2021
  10. Jojo775

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't believe in them either, that's probably something that came from people who found their 99% match, but you'll be happy as long as you find >85%
    Next thread is related to myths so check it out!

Deleted member 369806 likes this.
  11. Ai chan

Ai chan Queen of Yuri, Devourer of Traps, Thrusted Witch

Reading List:
    Link
    Zeus has always been a dick. Half of Greek myths is all about Zeus being a dick, or about Zeus's dick.

Bright_Lucky_Star and Jojo775 like this.
  12. Alexcia

Alexcia Belle of Banter

Reading List:
    Link
    Jojo775 likes this.
  13. Bright_Lucky_Star

Bright_Lucky_Star [Previously Known as OrdinaryUser] The Blessed One

Reading List:
    Link
    Zeus the real Sky Dick
    Once upon the time there pretty girl in the town, then Zeus come down. The End.

14. Writer_Luna

Writer_Luna Professional Liar

Reading List:
    Link
    I saw this so many times like I'm not even surprised anymore you should have posted the Fanart too