Spoiler The villainess is happy today

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Lovina, Dec 12, 2019.

1. crossover

crossover Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    who did the royal family replace cp with?

chiri.ru, lazynoodles and layyu like this.
  2. LyRogers

LyRogers Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Um, I am unsure about that, however it was mentioned he was deposed. Mianhe

3. Isekaifan13wen

Isekaifan13wen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    His brothers

chiri.ru and lazynoodles like this.
  4. nagiv

nagiv Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I can see that a lot of people are giving their opinion about ML and here's mine.

The only reason he looks like a 14 and 15 year old is because of the abuse he suffered, I've seen this a lot in manhwa and so on.

from what I saw, it seems that the author of the work wanted to make a cute ml just with her, you know, to be that couple who like "oh how cute he is with her" or "oh how beautiful, look he only has a personality just for her " something like that.
    the question of him looking like a Yandere doesn't bother me too much, since, "never judge a book by its cover", here in the translations and in the comments, no one cared about this ml fact""looks like"" a""Yandere"" * I'm from Brazil* basically nobody talked about how he looks, or how he looks like a Yandere, they just said he's cute and stuff.

thus,. I'm using the translator and from what you've translated here, it looks like he's king of some kingdom, but even though he's king of something, I don't think his power goes beyond fl since there's no other empire stronger than hers and she has a lot of power, and if in this case he is king of the leopards, in that case, I think his powers are equal or whatever

this is just my opinion

5. Merri

Merri Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Was ML a freeloader at her house till the end? Does her Dad didn't do anything about the bitch? Please tell us more about CP character and his life in this novel...

layyu likes this.
  6. seabreezemojito

seabreezemojito Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well the dad did ask if she wants him to kill iris, but leylin refused

Mitsuki000, chiri.ru and Merri like this.
  7. Happyhippo

Happyhippo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Tbh it makes sense why the FL forgives the crown prince. There's no innocent party in this. CP and pinky pie committed adultery, while the og villainess forced CP into an unwanted engagement.

Bobaaaa, s254386 and MightyDragoon453 like this.
  8. Mierin

Mierin Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Will the CP eventually fall for the FL(Villainess)?? Need some spoilers

9. DOHere

DOHere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This was already spoiled in previous pages. The crown prince only acted that way and cheated on her at the original Leylin's request.

chiri.ru likes this.
  10. its0k

its0k Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So correct me if I’m wrong
    it turns out all MLs in the 1st timeline were actually in love with the fake MC - some crazy hero lady who wanted equality in the world, so she brainwashed CP to marry her (unclear if it was her special powers or just charms) and poisoned him to make him even dumber. She gave birth to a kid she didn’t love and was killed by one of the MLs because he loved her but couldn’t get her?
    And Iris was actually a maid of the fake MC and has turned back time in exchange for giving her soul to a demon just to take everything from the fake MC. But in reality she actually didn’t stand a chance neither with the fake MC nor with the real because of how dumb she was.

1. Someone has already asked this, but there was no answer yet - Why would the fake MC brainwash the CP to test her love, if she was totally going to become his wife in any case? I would have understood if her ghost was tormenting him after she was kicked out of MC body, just to make MC’s life harder, but she didn’t know about this, so why?
    2. How many times was the time reseted? It would make sense that it was only once and we’re reading about the 2nd timeline, but some spoilers said that it was a couple of times. So if it’s true then who has reverted time back and why? And how did the hero lady’s soul manage to stay inside the MC’s body then and not now?
    3. Did the real MC actually live in Korea or was it all an illusion while her soul was floating somewhere waiting for a chance to get back into her body?
    4. Who gave MC to read the novel aka Iris’s plan for action? Was it an actual plan that Iris has written or just a possible outcome based on Iris’s knowledge of the future that she could have achieved if she wasn’t dumb?
    5. Has the King’s soul been jumping from one of his biological kids bodies to another for a long time? If yes why is he so dumb and doesn’t pay attention to his surroundings?
    6. Was the fake MC aka hero lady’s soul used by the King as a weapon only at the end of the novel or was she his weapon since her death and only managed to escape when she has gotten into MC’s body in the first timeline?
    7. How did the hero lady manage to get into MC’s body?
    8. Why the hell MC’s mother was bullied if she was a daughter or a relative of one of the dukes and got married to another - the most rich one?
    9. So basically only the knight and CP will remember the past? The guild master and the duke’s son will just have a feeling that they owe something to MC?
    10. What has happened with the King in the first timeline where fake MC has made the CP dumb? Was has happened to him in the current timeline? Did he continue to jump into his kids bodies to live forever or was he dealt with in the end?

Last edited: Oct 13, 2021
  11. AnimeHuntress

AnimeHuntress Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you, that clears some things up and also defines some of the un-answered questions, lol. I'm not sure if I'll keep with this one. The scenes with the Jaguar ML just make me cringe and there is a lot missing from the story. It felt good at the beginning but it feels like its gone downhill and is kind of a jumbled mess. OgFL is dumb but our FL isn't much better (at the mo), just tossing her money around, but she started off really strong and so it is a let down seeing her not follow through with anything. At least so far she hasn't. She wasn't to start another business, with carriages if I don't miss my guess, but we've got nada on that front. She monitored the creep merchant but hasn't done anything to him. She's asked for her engagement to be annulled but didn't flat out tell the prince that. I want to like this, because I really liked the start... but at this rate this might be one of the few that I drop, which stinks because I don't like dropping things without giving them every chance.

shiory, MiserableSOUL, Mierin and 2 others like this.
  12. don1212

don1212 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Knowing this makes me pity the CP the most. He was left alone in a stage set up by the OGVillain without him knowing he was now alone and still foolishly acting. I think based on the spoilers above I can say that in both timelines he was the most pitiful victim, without him knowing or not acknowledging it, more or less. Reading the manwha with him acting up with the FL is so painful and pitiful.

hyakkiiiii, Yukari_me, DOHere and 3 others like this.
  13. ivanlyw7

ivanlyw7 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    https://www.onlymtl.com/manga/the-villainess-is-happy-today/

For anyone interested, there's MTL ~~~

10. It isnt elaborated. He was killed by the hero's soul.

9. Yes.

6. Kinda? So when hero was dying she passed some of her power to king, who prompty abused it. Her soul has been with MC the entire time.

5. Yes. Complacency and "I want to rule forever" i guess.

CP has always had a twisted obsession with MC ever since they met each other. Hate and possesiveness due to hero's soul and his upbringing

He doesnt actually come to love her until the last few chapters where he is sitting in jail.

He decides to become a shadow for the new emperor, being a light that serves to illuminate MC's brightness, never expecting any love back. To demonstrate his resolve, he burns his face off before assuming his position

Dad stands up for her when she applies for duel with Bitch, saying that he will not stand for CP's actions.

MC wakes up some time after and decides to better herself relatively early in the novel upon realising what fortune she has, deciding to slowly learn territorial management and opening up new businesses

Lucas has really...weird motivations.

Pinky first meets him, pretends to be bullied maiden to get Lucas to 'steal' MC's dress design. Gets interested in MC when she goes and throws money at him for some tasks. Follows her and provides her info about Pinky and other things.

Due to past trauma, MC rejects him despite his obvious courting. Lucas decides to be an idiot and work for Pinky "because you rejected me *sadface*"

While doing so, he recovers his feelings of the past timeline to "never betray MC" (again). Pinky teams up with CP and Lucas to overthrow the government.

Lucas gets shocked pikachu face and runs to MC to report. MC is like so? Idgaf. Lucas get shocked pikachu face again.
    (This entire scenario is frigging dumb)

Eventually Lucas stops being a sulky boi and reconciles with MC, providing her with insider info and collaborating with her plan to corner the king using the rebellion and other stuff.

Its revealed that Lucas is frantically earning money as he is supporting orphans and other less fortunate people, and regards them as his second family. This became a weakness in his 1st life as they were used as hostages to force him to betray MC

Last edited: Oct 18, 2021
  14. Mierin

Mierin Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So, is the cp into leylin??

15. ivanlyw7

ivanlyw7 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    CP has always had a twisted obsession with MC ever since they met each other. Hate and possesiveness due to hero's soul and his upbringing

He doesnt actually come to love her until the last few chapters where he is sitting in jail.

He decides to become a shadow for the new emperor, being a light that serves to illuminate MC's brightness, never expecting any love back. To demonstrate his resolve, he burns his face off before assuming his position

TLDR:- No but eventually yes

16. calladalia

calladalia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The orig villainess (hero lady soul)'s motivations are questionable at best. Like she wants equality but I don't get why she needed to drug CP or neglect her son. I think the writer wants to put everything in the novel that it became so inconsistent

17. Kezi

Kezi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The Crown Prince's backstory is pretty tragic and shocking tbh. Like, it's tragic enough to make him the mc in his own story.

Imagine being abused by your father to the point where you have no self-esteem, and a woman who's better than you in every way claims "I love you, I'm the only one who'll ever love you. Humiliate me, abuse me, treat me like crap. Put my love to the test, I promise I'll always love you." So you do what she wants, she keeps loving you, you're feeling pretty good about yourself. I mean, this gorgeous woman is willing to debase herself just to be with you. Things are really looking up! Then she dumps your ass for seemingly no reason. That'll drive a man crazy for sure lol Kinda funny ngl

I hope the plot unfolds better in the manwha, cause judging by the spoilers alone, the whole twist with the prince just seems unnecessarily cruel from the ogvillainess. She just wanted to be queen right, so why does she need the crown prince to love her or believe that she loved him? A villainess is a villainess true, but they should have a reason behind their evil deeds, even something basic like jealousy.

18. layyu

layyu Adopt me plsss

Reading List:
    Link
    Just an opinion...

It is true that a villain must have a reasoning to what they have been doing, but isn't what OG!Leilin's crueler by the fact that she was just doing it without reasoning? The most evil person wasn't someone who has a dark backstory that put them into that situation but someone who choose to be evil just because.

19. Kezi

Kezi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, I'm just assuming that there must be a reason because that's just good writing lol It doesn't have to be grandiose, even something simple like she's a sadistic bitch who enjoys watching people suffer. I'm skeptical cause she doesn't seem to be evil. The MC has a distinctly good personality, yet she was able to take over as the villainess without anyone questioning her. She has friends, loyal servants, a dad that she apparently hugs, and nobody seems scared of her. She seemed like a normal noble lady with high pride and appropriate spending habits (her dad was delighted that she finally started wasting money). In fact, the only people who have something against her were mislead by the fl. So finding out that she tortured the crown prince seems so random. Judging by the spoilers, she seems to be enemies with the king, so maybe she took her resentment out on the prince?

Kingdo, lila_cerullo, layyu and 2 others like this.
  20. DOHere

DOHere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    exactly, she just wanted unbelievable plot twists, but didn't really make them work and the story is inconsistent overall