Spoiler 그것들, 내 인생에서 삭제합니다-I will remove them from my life

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by novel_manga-fan, Oct 4, 2021.

1. Kawaii Panda

Kawaii Panda Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I was about to read the raw xD does the ML appears already? Or still nah

2. its0k

its0k Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I've browsed through the raws, I don't understand Korean, was only looking at the images, so here's a rough summary:
    • The nasty maid will be fired in ch3.
    • MC will start talking normally right away and all reliable house staff will be pitying her for enduring so much like having 1 meal a day and having her stuff stolen by the nasty maid and for not being taken care of properly.
    • The nasty head maid will try to show her power and annoyed that MC has fired the nasty maid without consulting with her, but MC will block it with "If you don't like - just quit".
    • MC invites a dress designer and orders some new dresses. The head maid is angry that it's done without her approval and even more angry because she's being ignored.
    • The nasty head maid is apparently a lover of the uncle and she's spying on MC. In previous life she wasn't spending much on MC, so apparently she was wearing old dirty dresses and was envious of other noble ladies. At the same time there's a flashback where the head maid is tenderly taking care of MC and even has invited a priest.
    • Only from the images I'm not sure what is the head maid's real character, but she was fired in ch10. There was some mention of a jewelry that the head maid either tried to buy or has bought and MC has told the head maid about this.
    • The head maid is let go with a letter, but apparently the letter is not that simple. Probably there are bad recommendations.
    • All uncle's maids were fired in the beginning of the next chapter.
    • MC remembers that she's meat the ML when she and her uncle were talking to the King. No idea why she's remembered it and what has happened during their encounter in the previous TL. But since then MC starts sending a lot of letters back and forth. I'd assume she's requested ML's help.
    • In ch12 MC will be attacked by a wolf in her garden but a blue-eyed boy with brown hair and a hunting gun will save her. No idea who he is, but I have a hunch he's our ML in disguise.
    • Later on the boy is shown with his probably aid killing a wolf at night and then receiving a long letter (probably from MC). Flashbacks show MC and then her uncle and the jewelry that was mentioned during the head maid arc.
    • In ch14 a sleazy looking teacher is appearing. One of the maids is very afraid of him.
    • She soon tells MC that when she was young he was working in their village and people liked him. Then somehow he took her little sister to the forest (I don't know intentionally or not) and when they were attacked by a monster looking wolf he pushed the child and run away. The maid has seen her sister being eaten by the monster.
    • Some blue gems are mentioned in connection with the teacher.
    • MC is playing dumb and shy kid around him to let him put his guard down. She wears plain and modest clothes. He compares her to the maid's sister in a flashback, apparently she was also naïve and shy.
    • At some point the teacher offers her to buy new clothes. MC schemes with the dress designer and the teacher brings MC to her shop. It looks like they plan to make it look like it's their first meeting? Maybe to discredit the head maid idk (though it wouldn't make sense because she was already fired and the uncle won't need her anymore).
    • Later on MC shows some letter with a lot of information to the maid which makes her cry while the teacher is happily drinking booze in his room. There are a lot bottles under his bed.
    • Some time later in ch20 MC meets the blue-eyed boy with a gun near her house again (looks like she has requested him to come) and she with a teacher and that boy travel somewhere into the woods. Their carriage is stopped and a sexy looking lady-robber is pointing a knife a the teacher. He's thinking hard of what to do and says something that makes MC look at him like he's a bug. Probably he says to kill the lady instead of him.

Last edited: Oct 5, 2021
  3. twilight_123

twilight_123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

Thx for the info:blobsmilehappy:

Just For Spoilers and its0k like this.
  4. Natyashenka

Natyashenka Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Do you know where I can read the novel?

5. Tiis_Ganda

Tiis_Ganda Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the spoiler

6. crossover

crossover Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    is that brown hair boy the ml?

7. Le_Tired

Le_Tired Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ty for the summaries
    They are actually much more helpful than reading the manhwa itself b/c the translations are so bad

its0k likes this.
  8. crossover

Reading List:
    Link
    also apparently creepy teacher gets killed in chapter 21

Bathroom_Vocalist likes this.
  9. Princess_sutia

Princess_sutia Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Honestly, I'd like to read this novel! I love this kind of novel that carries serious and unusual events! Unfortunately, I can't find it anywhere in English at least, and I don't have a problem either if it's in Russian or Spanish. ha ha because I'm going to use a Google translator.☺️☕✨

Last edited: Oct 28, 2021
  10. Macarol

Macarol Click on my signature for a surprise

Reading List:
    Link
    Ismalia and layyu like this.
  11. florafastbunny

florafastbunny Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So in the manhwa there’s a brown haired bishounen living in the cottage at MC’s estate. Is he the ML?

12. crossover

Reading List:
    Link
    i wish there were more spoilers here

Dofu likes this.
  13. Samona

Samona Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes. The brown haired boy is the Duke & ML. He came to verify things after he got the letter of request from MC. He just disguised his hair colour.
    • ML is teaching her how to fire a gun. She learns it rather quickly. ML has to leave after some days. MC hesitates then eventually invites him to her coming birthday. ML says he'll try to come. If not he'll wish the best for her.

• The dress shop owner introduces her to Rufus Croft (same age but disguised as an adult) who is an owner of information guild. And after 10 years he'll become a massive information dealer.

The general overview I got from the novel was similar to @its0k 's previous spoiler-
    MC solves problems easily. ML helps her in his way. Because of these were easily being solved MC couldn't be portrayed as a dominant character. Antagonists being less smart was making this dull. It would've been better if in some cases both parties were equal. That's what felt a bit monotonous to me. Otherwise it's decent.

Last edited: Apr 3, 2022
    mart7206, szvdy, luliibunny and 11 others like this.
  14. Liliss

Liliss Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any mention of why she returned in time and previous timeline?