Recommendations Transmigration as Draco Malfoy

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by DeyDey, Dec 20, 2020.

1. DeyDey

DeyDey An Old-Hearted Lady

Reading List:
    Link
    I know novelupdates doesn't have any Draco Malfoy fanfiction but please if someone has or knows some fanfiction that rewritten Draco Malfoy's character, where he doesn't become a bad body or villain in it, please write down the title and where I can find it.
    Specifically, I am searching for a fanfiction book with Draco Malfoy as the main lead with a different fate from the original book (I mean a good ending), prefer a mature and wise Draco Malfoy (cunning is alright), smart, and realistic storyline (as realistic as it can be in HP world). It doesn't necessarily with romance (no Dramione and no harem please), but if it has romance I prefer BxG. Thank you beforehand, everyone! Have a good day.

For reference, something like 'Reincarnation: Draco Malfoy' in webnovel.

Cutter Masterson likes this.
  2. Cutter Masterson

Cutter Masterson Well-Known Super-Soldier

Reading List:
    Link
    +1
    I don’t know why no one has written one yet. That’s a great idea

DeyDey likes this.
  3. Sproutling

Sproutling We are the Sproutlings

Reading List:
    Link
    +1
    I hope to see "Pottah"

DeyDey likes this.
  4. Vincent1873

Vincent1873 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    DeyDey likes this.
  5. DeyDey

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for your recommendation, Vincent. I read a few chapters from this fanfic and to be honest Draco Malfoy's personality in that book was not sit well with me :blobpensive:. Definitely not as mature dan wise as i wish someone who already spent his entire life as another person, I mean he already an adult before. But that ok though, even not all adults mature and wise. It's still a good read even though not my cup of tea kind of MC. Thank you, Vincent!:blobhug:

6. DeyDey

Reading List:
    Link
  7. Vincent1873

Reading List:
    Link
    DeyDey likes this.
  8. DeyDey

Reading List:
    Link
  9. Vincent1873

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm not sure. He was dating Greengrass when I stopped reading. Looks like it might have been dropped.

DeyDey likes this.
  10. DeyDey

Reading List:
    Link
    Aw, too bad :blobsad:. I give it a try and read a few chapters. So far so good. Thanks a lot, Vincent.

11. Mimicz13

Mimicz13 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Esta historia es de transmigración como Draco Malfoy, pero tiene posible emparejamiento BxB, se titula Draco Malfoy y el mundo mágico, lo puedes encontrar en Wattpad escrita por Xerxes Break.
    Y te dejo una historia Time Travel de Draco Malfoy y Luna Lovegood, no tiene emparejamiento determinado, se titula Year one - The Pureblood Heir escrita por ForgetMeNot_188

DeyDey likes this.
  12. Mimicz13

Mimicz13 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Mmm... aquí te voy a dejar 2 historias mas que encontré sobre Draco, si bien no son de transmigración, quizás te interesen.
    A Life Twice Lived By: Nemesis 13. Esta la puedes encontrar en fanfiction.net
    Draco Malfoy - Recuperando el control By: King of Tragedy. Esta la puedes encontrar en Webnovel.

DeyDey likes this.
  13. ARUTEA

ARUTEA Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have 2 stories two recommend, and I don’t know how to link them.
    Regardless of Desire, Life Hands You Who You Are By: blue_dandelions. In Ao3

In which 18 year-old Draco Malfoy finds himself transported back in time to the beginning of his Fourth Year at Hogwarts.
    Content rating - Mature
    Relationships - Boys love. But haven’t seen any yet. Probably Draco and Tom.

Content warnings - Panic attacks and PTSD. That’s all I know
    Chapters - 16. As of now and still is continuing.
    It has Morally Gray Draco a bit of Golden Trio bashing (mostly Harry). Powerful Draco, Sane Tom Riddle just to name a few.

A Slytherin Through Time By: Mikita. In Ao3
    Draco-centric time travel fanfiction, 3rd year
    Content rating - General Audience
    Relationships - Relationships not the focus of the work. So not too much romance just a little Draco/Astoria and Daphne/Neville
    Content warnings
    - none
    Chapters - 38 still is continuing
    It has No bashing of anyone (apart from Voldy and the DE) and It has bit of cursed child cannon
    I can’t really tell you anything without getting spoiled but it’s really good, but I think the story is a bit slow for some, but I highly recommend it

14. Resinling

Resinling Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So, can you explain to a simple man... why is draco malfoy so popular with fanfic writers? It's been a while since I've read Harry Potter (said in malfoy accent) but he didn't strike me as the most interesting character, apart from the part where he kills the....

15. chekanalia

chekanalia Daolord Dreadful Sun

Reading List:
    Link
    As a Draco fan myself, I find the attraction to be the immense possibility within his character. JKR wrote him as so one dimensional that it didnt ring true...especially with her "redemption" of snape. Draco was a child raised in a particular environment and he believed that everything his parents taught was gospel; so when life didnt comply and everything went sideways, this should have been the moment he got to tear away from his bigoted upbringing. He has moments when we see his struggle to get away from his life, family and all. The fact that he is a child that doesnt get redeemed but snape and sirius et al do is what baffles most. JKR also said she didnt expect people to like him but Felton played him so well (and looked so cute) and that got him stans (I also believe thats why she didnt redeem him).