Resolved Interstellar BL

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by DhiVhi, Oct 11, 2021.

1. DhiVhi

DhiVhi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is there anyone who knows the title for this bl novel
    It's story about an emperor(ML) who rebirth back to the time when he is still a prince. The MC is a genius man whom in the last life fall in love with ML but end up being used by ML to kill others princes. So MC in the last life make a powerful weapon but ML make the weapon malfunction and end up killing many people. So MC got death sentence. But, after MC died, ML realize that he love MC.
    A little bit back story, in ML generation, a powerful prophecy family said that MC's half sister is the future queen. So everyone assume that whoever married MC's sister will be the king. Mc's sister married ML in the last life and she also the one who encourage ML to make mc fall in love with him and manipulate him because she knows MC is a genius.
    When ML reborn, he wants to pursue MC again. He didnt try to get closer to MC's sister. ML believe that he can be a king even without mc's sister help.
    So, does anyone know the title???
    Thank youuuu

2. Resplendor

Resplendor High Lord of Souls

Reading List:
    Link
    Nope, but sounds super interesting.
    Following!

3. IceLight303

IceLight303 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't know but I want to know.

4. RiboseSugar

RiboseSugar Mirror Mirror, I'm beautiful. Fact, not question.

Reading List:
    Link
    Does the MC have memories of his past

5. DhiVhi

DhiVhi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No. Ml is the reborn one but the story focus on MC pov

6. Alexcia

Alexcia Belle of Banter

Reading List:
    Link
    It sounds interesting but unfo, i also don't know. Let me know when you have the title!

7. Baldingere

Baldingere Roseau pensant

Reading List:
    Link
    Camping

8. Alexcia

Alexcia Belle of Banter

Reading List:
    Link
    the title?

9. Baldingere

Baldingere Roseau pensant

Reading List:
    Link
    Nope, I'm setting up camp to wait for the title to appear :blobneet:

IceLight303 likes this.
  10. applebeans

applebeans Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is it ABO?
    what are the character's name? is it emperor/empress, or king/queen?
    is the sister younger or older?
    translated or no?
    What type of weapon does he make?

Last edited: Oct 13, 2021
  11. k24_isavid

k24_isavid Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So interesting. Waiting for the title:blobhug:

12. applebeans

Reading List:
    Link
    Is it this:
    帝国的王后 / The empire's queen
    作者:呱瓜呱

Interstellar future background ~

Ivey’s beautiful cousin Aisi is the darling of the whole family and the entire Rodman Empire, because when Aisi was born, a big prophet predicted that Aisi will become the noble queen of the queen. People, so getting the favor of Aisi means: that person will become the king of the Rodman Empire!

Compared with the dazzling sun of Aisi, Ivey really has no sense of existence. He looks only pretty, and has a very boring personality. He is still a dead house, and even his parents don't care about him.

But just such a small transparent, but received the admission notice from the Royal Noble Academy of Rodman Empire.
      In fact, in his capacity, he was not enough to qualify for the Royal Noble Academy, but he did not know why he was invited.
      What's even stranger is that he was also favored by the school's most eye-catching heartthrob-His Royal Highness Prince Holleni, the man who even has a crush on Ai Xi!
      Everyone thinks this is unscientific!

But this unscientific is still going on, this ordinary little nobleman climbed up step by step, and finally became the Queen of the Rodman Empire! It broke everyone's vision! What about a good prophecy? !

Content tag: Rebirth has a special liking for a wealthy family in the future.

Search keywords: Protagonist: Ivey, Holleni┃Supporting role:┃Others: A little noble's queen road~

星际未来背景~

艾维美貌的堂哥艾西是全家族乃至整个罗德曼帝国的宠儿,因为在艾西出生的时候,曾有大预言家预言,艾西是会成为王后的尊贵之人,所以得到艾西的青睐,就意味着:那个人将会成为罗德曼帝国的王!

和艾西这颗耀眼的太阳相比,艾维真的太没有存在感了,长得只能算是清秀,性格也很无趣,还是个死宅,连他的父母都不怎么在意他。

可就是这么一个小透明,却收到了罗德曼帝国皇家贵族学院的入学通知书。
      其实以他的身份,还不够格上皇家贵族学院,可是不知道为什么却受到了邀请。
      更奇怪的是,他还受到了全校最受人瞩目的万人迷——霍莱尼亲王殿下的青睐,那个连艾西都有好感的男人!
      所有人都觉得这不科学!

可这不科学还在继续,这个平平无奇的小贵族一步步往上爬,最后竟然成了罗德曼帝国的王后陛下!跌破了所有人的眼界!说好的预言呢?!

内容标签:重生情有独钟豪门世家未来架空

搜索关键字:主角:艾维,霍莱尼┃配角:┃其它:一个小贵族的王后之路~

There's a comment that said last life Gong married someone he didn't love and Shou died because of him

kenmainluv and IceLight303 like this.
  13. IceLight303

Reading List:
    Link
    Is this it? Or was it already translated?

14. applebeans

Reading List:
    Link
    I checked just to be sure, and shou does have this robot thing and gong used it in last life, it harmed shou

Sounds like it, but it's cousin not half sister
    and idk if Shou got a death sentence last life

Axi was a little depressed, and then again. Asked: "Then do you know about his robot pet?" Holleni doesn't even know this, right.

"Scaly, right?" Holleni gave a look that you don’t feel like you, I know everything. I have known Ivey much longer than you, and I know him much better than you, beside him. I know who is the best.

Ahi suddenly felt boring, Holleni knew everything, it was not interesting at all, but the topic still has to go on, "I was really shocked when I saw his research for the first time, although I am not very proficient. , But basically still understandable. He doesn’t look like an eighteen-year-old child at all. He will be an adult in two months. The research he can do is terrible. In addition to those that have been published anonymously, he still has a lot of problems. I don’t know how he cultivated this interest in the research that is convenient for publication. It is really thanks to Shaban, otherwise I really don’t know what to do, the government will definitely come to the door."

"You mean, let Ivey Give full play to his talents, and then gain the title through his own achievements?" Holleni was actually not very willing.

"Isn’t that good? His talents are so outstanding that it’s a good thing to let more people know. Do you want him to remain unknown? Since you want him to be your future partner, don’t you want him to use a more suitable identity? Combine with you?"

Holleni shook his head: "No, his talents are too dangerous. He didn't realize that the things he researched would be used by others, which would bring him danger!"

"There will be dangers !" Will be used by others?" Yaxi frowned, "By whom?"

Holleni: "..." He couldn't answer this question unexpectedly.

By me, I will be used. It was because of this ability that Ivey was pushed to hell by me and Aisi.

No, it wasn't actually Aixi's fault, Aixi just gave a suggestion, and it was me who made the final decision! I am alone!

Yaxi didn’t understand why Holleni had to be silent, but he was a little upset. He felt that Holleni was too unbridled and accountable. “Are you worried about him being used by others, won’t you protect him? You don’t want to marry him. Well, you are already a prince, and maybe you will become an emperor in the future. You have the supreme power, so why not protect him? Are you not confident in your own abilities?! If you love him, let him do whatever he wants. Like things, instead of being afraid of him being used by others!"

"Are you worried about your stupid brother and those stupid nephews?" Axi thought it was a bit ridiculous, "You don't think you will lose to those stupid nephews, do you? Those idiots, who else would threaten Ivey over you?"

Because of those things before, Holleni was very afraid of the exposure of Ivey’s talents, although he was the one who eventually led to Ivey’s tragedy. Others may not have thought so vicious. Idea, but he is just fear.

"Ivey may not want his talents to be exposed. Since you know what is happening, you should be very clear. At least he still doesn't want to be known. Shouldn't we respect his choice?" disagree.

Yaxi was a bit speechless. He felt that Holleni’s mind was really bad, "I don’t understand what you are avoiding. If you want to marry him, then he will become the focus of everyone’s attention sooner or later. He has a good background for him. It’s all good to you. He may feel that it’s more comfortable to do research silently by himself, but since he has something to do with you, he is destined to be insecure. Do you want him to get everyone’s attention as your partner, or hope He has a place in the upper class because of his talents?"

"Do you want him to live alone with you? He can obviously be better and more respected! He doesn't have the outstanding appearance of Ai Xi, and he has no predictions. He doesn’t have a noble background, and you will be made irresponsible comments by others. Of course you think he is cute, but outsiders will think he is not worthy of you. He needs and must have his own career!"

"Otherwise, he will become a queen, and the people will not support him. Do you want him to be a laughingstock? Of course, the prerequisite for him to be a queen is that you must become the emperor." Yaxi shrugged and looked very disinterested. "Although I think it’s a bit difficult to use your IQ today."

IceLight303 likes this.
  15. IceLight303

Reading List:
    Link
    Is it translated or did you have to MTL it?

16. applebeans

Reading List:
    Link
    mtl, can't find it translated
    it's in the middle of JJ review, some chapters are locked

edit: Maybe some novels are not tagged as interstellar in NU, pls add the 'interstellar' tag if you see untagged novels.

IceLight303 likes this.
  17. IceLight303

Reading List:
    Link
    Sucks that it's under review. If I see any without interstellar I will add the tag.

applebeans likes this.
  18. DhiVhi

DhiVhi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, this is it!!!
    Thank you so much~~~

19. applebeans

Reading List:
    Link
  20. applebeans

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry everyone, there's no Interstellar tag in NU!
    I saw wrong! :notlikeblob: