Resolved Quick Transmigration with Female MC

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Chiyo77, Jan 28, 2021.

1. Chiyo77

Chiyo77 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Heyyy, I need help:cry: Help me find the raw title of the novel or the link thread that match with this(below) description.
    v v v v v

So, I found this novel from a spoiler thread or novel pickup request, idk I can't remember. Well the story kinda hooked me up. I remember that I have already bookmarked it on my phone, but somehow it dissapeared.

Anyway, this is a Quick transmigration novel with Female MC and there has a system. MC kinda cold hearted, why? Iirc, she only devoted herself to finish the missions. Like she doesn't really care about ML feelings. There are some arcs that I remember hopefully I didn't mix it.

1. So, I am not sure if this world is an arc world or a real world (like where MC lived before she got the system), but I believe this is a real world where MC lived. In this world, MC loves ML and ML loves MC they got along tgt and I guess they married(?).
    There is a scene where 2nd ML (who loves MC too and is jealous of ML, you know because ML married MC. And 2ndML is ML's nephew or son(?)) says something that makes ML mad and feels disgusted with MC afterward. So, 2ML says that MC already slept with him. And while the ML and 2ML were talking, MC heard it too. But, MC was waiting for ML to confront her and ask the truth, but he never did. So, she never explains it either. Iirc, MC has a reason cus she loves and trust ML, so she wants him to trust her either and ask her about the matter. So, yeah ML is disgusted by MC and he says to MC to never touch him anymore and never touch his things either. He never divorces MC, I guess. There are also some scenes where MC sad cus ML feels disgusted because she sometimes forgets not to touch him or his things. Fast forward cus I forgot. MC pickups ML in airports but with 2 cars because he doesn't want to ride the same car as MC. But, he sees her sad face, so he tells his driver to drive the car side to side with her car and pulls down the window. At the house, suddenly MC coughs and there's blood then she passes out. It turns out she has cancer and there isn't a cure. So, MC dies not long after. ML of course feels sad and regretful, he keeps MC's body in her/his room even until the body rots. 2ML feels sorry and decides to tell the truth that he was jealous of ML, so he told him he slept with her, which they never did. Thus, ML feels so angry at 2ML and more regret about all the bad things he did to MC. Actually ML loves MC maybe that's why he never divorces her.

2. Nth arc. I totally forgot about all this arc. The point is ML in this world doesn't like the oriHost so when MC gets into the Host's body. MC asks ML 3 times if he really doesn't like/care/love her, which ML says no, no, and no. So, in the end ML regrets it after MC died.

All I remember about 2 or 3 first arcs MC always asks ML in that world like does he love/like her like in 3 times. I don't know, I forgot. All I remember is arc number 1 cus some people said that was a parr that will make you cry.

Sorry guys, my English is not that good, so don't mind any grammar mistakes that I have made.

Thankyou:cookie:

Last edited: Jan 28, 2021
    judeiiro likes this.
  2. judeiiro

judeiiro radish

Reading List:
    Link
    Sounds familiar but all I know is that ML sounds terrible and i want to bury him :blobspearpeek:

3. Greater thunder

Greater thunder Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No clue. Want a good QT rec though?

Quick Transmigration: Record of Cannon Fodder's Counterattacks

Tled 1405 chaps right now ( mtlshows this to be filthy lies, it is actually at 800~900 or so) but there is plenty of content to go through.

Last edited: Jan 28, 2021
  4. bishybish

bishybish Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Do you remember any other arc? Both arcs you talked about seem very familiar to me but all the QTs I've read in the past are mixing up so I can't pinpoint it:LOL:

Is the 2nd arc you described in an ancient setting?
    'Cause I remember this one qt arc where the MC transmigrated into a girl where here fiance(ML) dislikes her a lot because the girl was super clingy and all that jazz so he wants to annul their engagement. She gives him 3 chances to think about it and the ML just thinks that she can't let go of him, so he rejects each time. The MC then goes straight to the emperor afterwards (I forgot if she was w/ML when she went) to annul their engagement since the emperor (or was it the empress? I seriously forgot) was the one who granted it.

The MC then proceeds to make the ML regret it all by showing her good(?) traits. ML tries to sway the MC by accompanying her everywhere so she'd change her mind, but MC stick by her promise and never marries him. However, they accompany each other til the end (I think it was also a cultivation arc since ML chased for 500 years or smth)

Anyway, I'll try to check those I've read and confirm if what you're looking for was indeed what I was talking about :blobok:

5. bishybish

bishybish Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay, I think it's Transmigrated Cannon Fodder, Please Calm Down
    I haven't checked if your arc 1 is there yet, but the first few arcs basically has the mc digging pits(traps :blobspearpeek:) for the ML by asking him whether he really didn't like her/ he wanted her to be with others/ he wanted them to separate, or other similar questions.

judeiiro and Chiyo77 like this.
  6. Chiyo77

Chiyo77 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He is.. but what makes me interested about this novel is cold hearted MC, I just don't get it why MC feels sad because of what ML did to her in 1arc (btw I read this arc from spoiler thread). That's why I assumed that was MC real world.

judeiiro likes this.
  7. Chiyo77

Chiyo77 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Noted it, thankyouuu:blobsmilehappyeyes:

8. Chiyo77

Chiyo77 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yey!! You found it!! THANKYOUU:blobsmilehappyeyes::blobReach:

9. ultimateReader