Spoiler Even Until Death, the Scum Gong Thought I Was a White Lotus

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Shimozuki Yue, Mar 26, 2020.

1. Nao Otosaka

Nao Otosaka Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Umm...if you want the spoilers of arc 3 then I could tell you but sorry I won't be reading 2nd one (since I'm not in that much favor of incestual relationship), so I can't give you any spoilers on that.

P.S: I hv already posted for the 4th arc. And will later on post the 3rd one.

Rania want to QT and mmem like this.
  2. Nao Otosaka

Reading List:
    Link
    Um..so I noticed some errors in what I typed since I reread it again (I cried the first two times but seems like my tear glands had been desensitized by the third round), so I'll just put them here:
    1. ML's mom was promiscuous. She changed men and such way before knowing abt MC's dad and used to dream abt marrying the rich.
    2. So, govt. did launch a programme for child rearing in lab but the one where ML was born was a black market.
    3. ML's mom came to know abt MC's dad through her "job"(she was in prostituting business) and bought the driver working at MC's dad's place and a house so as to raise ML in a private manner and then ask for money later on.
    4. She did so because though govt. programmes which were newly introduced were free of charge but family members from both the donors needed to be present to complete all the procedures. So, she turned to the black market where no matter who gave the sperms and eggs, they could get the job done.
    5. She spent all her savings in rearing ML and then went to visit MC's dad because she totally believed that the child was his.
    6. Back then it wasn't possible for MC's dad to know abt her existence because his background was completely clean which is why it was impossible for him to know abt ML's mom or for them to even get in contact with each other.
    7. She tried to visit him but back then he and his wife were spending their honeymoon. So, the uncle received her and he believed that the child could not belong to his brother but as a safety measure, did a DNA test confirming that the child had no relation to the Xie family, presenting the reports to ML's mom.
    8. She didn't believe in those reports and while deluding herself abt MC's dad she returned back to her previous life of prostitution.
    9. She didn't abandon the ML because of govt. strict rules and heavy sentences pertaining to child abandonment.
    10. At her death bed, she still believed that the fault lay with MC's dad but not with her, so she told the ML abt how she had a pure character before all this and how she had been abandoned by him, leading to her own ruin and giving herself the clean chit.
    1. ML carries MC to their old school, reminiscing about their past.
    2. When ML#2 tries to get MC's ashes back, (ML#2 had let MC leave and when ML carried MC's dead body outside, he was waiting there for MC but upon checking MC's breath(who was being carried by ML) he realised MC had passed away) he comes to know that ML burnt himself live holding MC's ashes.
    3. He couldn't accept the fact that even in death their bodies were moulded together and killed himself by stabbing.

3. Nao Otosaka

Reading List:
    Link
    Uh..I'll post the third arc I guess(it spans abt 20 Ch and is a bit shorter as compared to the other arcs):
    1. Wen Mingquan(ML): MC's lover, film emperor (I'll give the spoilers about the past and the 3ML's relationship later.)
    2. Rong Jing: ML#2, business man, playboy, picks guys from the entertainment circle to play with, MC's 2nd lover
    3. Bai Yuxia: the titular white moonlight, who falls in love with MC.

Honest Review: ML#3 aka the Moonlight is my most hated character because he just took narcissism to a whole new level, after all, who falls in love with someone having complete semblance to their own face? His behaviour just gave me goosebumps.

4. Nao Otosaka

Reading List:
    Link
    1. OG MC is an orphan and is also a fan of ML.
    2. OG MC offended the crew (because he didn't bend to the unspoken rules when he was just a noob in the entertainment industry) and ML took notice of how despite being cold and completely wet, he still continued filming (they made him do multiple NGs) and was able to get and extricate himself from the role immediately.
    3. He noticed his talent and wanted to date him because his stubbornness resembled his white moonlight (ML#3).
    4. ML and ML#3's backstory is that all the MLs' belong to well-established backgrounds and both the MLs are childhood friends. ML was in love with ML#3 but was rejected and ML#3 left for another country due to his family circumstances. So, ML had unrequited feelings for him and decided to cultivate MC who had a clear resemblance to ML#3. He made him wear white dresses( MC hated white and loved to wear gorgeous colours such as red and pink but ML didn't allow him to do so) and also taught MC piano(MC also hated doing this) which were all things that ML#3 liked to do.
    5. When ML#3 returned back, he confessed his feelings to ML and wanted to escape ML#2(this guy was a playboy and had heard of ML#3 's beauty. So, he wanted to taste him and given ML#3's uncle's deteriorating health and ML#3's concern,(ML) he made the deal of using MC as a substitute). So, ML decided to push MC to the mess by spiking his drink at a banquet (though he hated taking MC to crowded places *together and kept their relationship in wraps)and offered him to ML#2.
    6. MC signed the countract to become ML#2's pet lover and broke up with ML(though ML felt guilty after pushing his former stand-in lover to the pit, but after the break-up he didn't feel any obligation towards MC).
    7. After MC became ML#2's lover, ML and ML#3 got together (he didn't know abt MC and ML's past relationship). ML was still irritable abt the fact that MC took the initiative to break up with him, so he didn't keep any news regarding the other person.
    8. Gradually, ML#2 lost interest in MC and MC's reputation was tarnished after it was revealed that he was being kept as a pet by ML#2. Also, ML#2 didn't help him clear his name.
    9. Later he committed suicide but before his death he called up ML for a last time to confess to him , only to find out that ML had moved on with ML#3.

5. Nao Otosaka

Reading List:
    Link
    1. After ML#3 left for the country side, ML was dejected but due to a coincidence, met him at a set(where he had offended that director) and decided to help him because he resembled his lover's younger self.
    2. So, he pursued MC, taught him all the habits of his lover, tried to mould him into the other person, provided him resources for his acting career and dating him secretly.
    3. Later, ML#3 returned back and told ML(whom he considered as his close childhood friend) abt his uncle's situation and how ML#2 asked for offering himself (ML#3) for providing support to his declining family.
    4. ML knew there was a dif in status b/w him and ML#2. So, to provide for ML#3 he decided to make MC replace him.
    5. He took MC to a banquet where he had promised to meet up ML#2,spiked his drink and let ML#2 take him away. His favorability kept on fluctuating due to his like guilt towards MC.
    6. MC transmigrated over just before the banquet scene, where he was receiving an award from the ML.By this point in time,ML is already in contact with ML#3.
    7. MC reluctantly signs the agreement to be a pet for an year when he is threatened by ML#2(he told him that he would stop ML's resources).
    8. MC meets up with ML and breaks up albeit reluctantly, which increases ML's favorability.
    9. ML#3 visits ML#2 to thank him for helping his family, but notices MC caged in his arms. When he looks at the younger man, after ML#2 takes off his blindfold, he realises the younger man's semblance to himself (ML#3)
    10. ML#2 tries to stimulate MC by telling him how ML sold him to ML#2, just to replace ML#3.
    11. He argues with ML#3 and ML#3 feels guilt towards him, upon noticing his resistance towards ML#2.
    12. MC goes to meet with ML, only to find ML talking to ML#3(MC doesnt know it's ML#3 on phone) and trying to clarify the fact that MC willingly went to ML#2 for his resources.
    13. MC overhears him and leaves, only to find ML chasing him. He asks ML if the facts were true and ML agrees.
    14. ML tells MC how he knew abt ML#2 only after MC broke up with him and doesn't mind the fact that MC broke up for his(ML#2) resources with him, putting all the blame on ML#2. MC asks
    15. He meets ML#3 at a banquet and ML#3 gets smitten by him after noticing MC's stubbornness which was familiar with how he (ML#3) acted when he was younger.

6. Nao Otosaka

Reading List:
    Link
    Um..so basically...there might be some inconsistencies in the next part of the spoiler because I hv forgotten abt the timeline (I skimmed through it) so pls do forgive me.:blobsweat::blobsweat::blobsweat:

1. ML asks for ML#3 at the banquet in front of MC but ML#3 denies knowing ML, thus angering him.
    2. He tells ML how MC had caught his attention and causing MC to feel guilt and regret and his favorability towards MC increases.
    3. Later ML#3 joins as a make-up artist at MC's set to get close to him.
    4. At first MC resists him but given their familiar personalities they start getting along.
    5. ML#2 sees the scene of ML#3 and MC getting along causing him to feel jealous towards ML#3 and he releases pics of ML and ML#3 dating.
    6. Fans think that it's MC dating ML and start to believe that MC has more resources because he follows the unspoken rules, thus tarnishing his reputation.
    7. ML isn't aware of all this and learns of this later at the set. He enquires ML#3 regarding this and also asks ML, coming to know abt their affair later.
    8. Everything goes acc to ML#2 plan and MC breaks down, completely relying on only ML#2.
    9. ML#2 too treats MC better because he has fallen in love with him w/o realising his own feelings.
    10. ML and ML#3 deny the rumors of dating and try to pursue MC, only to be rejected by him.
    11. ML realises his feelings but it's already too late and MC tells him how he gave his heart to ML who repeatedly threw it away causing him to not feel a single ounce of trust for ML.
    12. At this point, ML#2 and MC's relationship is smooth sailing and MC talks to ML abt his new film, which might make him win the film emperor awards, making him the youngest to be crowned with this title.
    13. He makes ML#2 watch his film, in which he plays the role of a gloomy character, who in the end, after numerous ups and downs, commits suicide. ML#2 is scared by this and feels that MC might disappear someday in a similar fashion.
    14. He starts doubting his feelings and is uncomfortable with the fact that he likes MC(since he is a playboy and doesn't want to remain attached to a single person) and so he avoids MC, treating him like his boytoy(which he used to do previously).
    15. MC asks ML#2 to attend his awards ceremony and ML#2 answers him vaguely. Later he goes drinking with his friends and confirms his feelings for MC. He is ecstatic and wants to tell MC abt it but starts to loose consciousness (it's a joint conspiracy by ML and ML#3 to get back MC. They hv spiked his drink and set up cameras to prove that he can't remain attached to MC only.)
    16. MC receives award as the youngest from emperor in history, but is sad to find that ML#2 didn't attend the ceremony.
    17. As he walks out, ML reveals the fact that his and ML#2's relationship is in the open(it's a bedroom scene and it has been released by ML and ML#3).and also shows him the video where ML#2 is kissing someone else. MC doesn't believe it.
    18. ML and ML#3 tries to lock away MC from the reporters, then shift him to another country so that he doesn't come in contact with ML#2.
    19. MC escapes to rooftop and both the MLs chase after him after watching the CCTV. They notice how the MC is trying to jump from the building and try to appease him.
    20. MC says he doesn't believe them and calls ML#2 repeatedly. After multiple calls, the phone is picked up but after hearing the ambiguous sounds (well, after all he was spiked) MC is heartbroken.
    21. He re-enacts the death scene in his award-winning movie and commits suicide by jumping down the building.

1. ML#2 wakes up in the afternoon and asks abt the awards ceremony, only to find that it was over in the morning.
    2. He goes down to meet MC but finds a body in an expanse of blood covered with a white cloth, lying on the ground, surrounded by a crowd. He identifies the body as MC's(since he gifted MC with a watch which he wore to the award ceremony).
    3. ML admits to killing MC and all the media starts focusing on him forgetting abt ML#2.
    4. ML#2 apologises to MC and confesses his feelings at the morgue. He takes MC's ashes and scatters them across various places.
    5. He keeps some ashes and visits a mental asylum where ML#3 is staying.
    6. After watching MC die, ML#3 goes insane and is admitted to a psychiatric ward covered with mirrors.
    7. When ML#2 visits he watches ML#3 looking at himself, acting out a monologue b/w him and MC(where the MC confesses to him). ML#2 pitiably remarks that he could never be MC and leaves.
    8. So later on he has a natural death and dies of regret. After watching the entire scene, MC asks the system to leave for the next world.

Last edited: Oct 18, 2020
  7. rahndom

rahndom Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I would love spoilers about the epilogue and how the second arc ended, that cliffhanger is killing me

8. Ellz

Ellz Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The mtl missing the epilogue

Rania want to QT and Nao Otosaka like this.
  9. Nao Otosaka

Reading List:
    Link
    The ending leaves a really bitter after taste, which is the reason why I didn't post it.
    Well, if my memory doesn't fail me(after all it's been awhile since I read this), then the ML has some accident whilst protecting MC from his ex-boyfriend. Both ML and ex are in coma or something (not sure about this part). ML's personality somehow gets divided into multiple fragments and being implicated by the ex his personality becomes a bit twisted/wayward. Later MC travels to multiple worlds to teach the scum gongs a lesson, in an attempt to restore ML's true personality (Well, ML was MC's admirer. He loved MC but it was one-sided). ML is saved and I think he confessed. I'm not sure if MC accepted him because the ending was a bit abrupt (and the shitty translation from Google doesn't help either). It literally spanned 2 chapters(to sum it up 1 and a half chapters) and wasn't really satisfactory. Hoped something more dog-blooded in a Reality arc (or something) as an alternative ending.

Last edited: Jul 4, 2021
  10. Arekushieru

Arekushieru Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol you've never read a story where the MLs of each world are pieces of the real ML? I've read plenty of those.

11. Shimozuki Yue

Shimozuki Yue Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I did read plenty of those too. I just mean that if ML was also the Gongs in each timeline, then I'm in shock with MC who was pretty much hardcore in ruthlessness when facing them.

Rania want to QT and mmem like this.
  12. Nao Otosaka

Reading List:
    Link
    I guess MC's ruthlessness lay in the fact that MC never really knew this 'admirer' of his and also MC's own cold-hearted nature. ML is indeed MC's admirer but he(MC) wasn't aware of his existence (or maybe he was but just didn't give him any thoughts) until the accident were ML took the risk to save MC's life. That's when MC realised that,"Oh, so there seems to be this guy who loves me more than myself and is willing to give up on his own life for me!!" and changed his opinion on ML. He didn't exactly fall for ML but for MC, i guess it was more of a spur of a moment decision, to return gratitude to his savior i guess. But because ML liked him, so he must have thought that it was more or less his right to bully this anonymous admirer of his. So, final conclusion is that 'MC' is literally a scum-shou. Well, the twisted gongs weren't good things as well so MC did need to change his persona.

13. FindingReads

FindingReads Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can a kind person please spoil what happens in Arc 2 after the MC finds out his best friend / first love faked his death?

mmem likes this.
  14. Asheza

Asheza Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for all the spoilers!