Spoiler Crown Prince’s Ex-Boyfriend / 황태자의 전남친

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by magical_al00, Aug 10, 2021.

1. magical_al00

magical_al00 ✧・゚:*( ͡ꈍ ͜ʖ̫ ͡ꈍ )*:・゚✧

Reading List:
    Link
    522D1BFE-8E4C-4C38-850C-82B079642164.png

Link :
    Description :

I possessed the body of the villain in the BL novel I’ve read. I didn’t do good deeds, I just lived like a human being.

“The young lady just opened the door herself!”
    “You told me that a member of a noble family shouldn’t do something so trivial!”

Everyone is looking at me like, “Who are you?”
    My parents even put me in a mental hospital.
    I clenched my teeth and cursed not to enter the asylum again.

····· But why does everyone like it?

I’m the interrupter of love.
    I will be executed for interrupting the relationship between ‘Shou’ and ‘Gong’.
    I fled to the enemy country to avoid that.
    But why is ‘Shou’ here? What’s going on?

You went to war looking for me? When you pushed me away saying not to bother you? Are you crazy?

“A break-up? I’ll do it for you.”
    “……”
    “If you want to run away, do it.” After chasing me to death, you’d gently walk away from me?

Bin smiled as beautifully as an angel and held my waist, unable to readily accept it.
    “If it’s so fun to be caught by me.”
    As if he had no intention of letting go in the first place.

But the madman is not only one.

“Don’t flirt with my sister.”

Even my brother, who hated me.

“I’m just doing this because I want to keep fighting with you.”

And the ‘gong’ that killed me in the novel. It seems he has gone crazy for me.

2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

floren20lover likes this.
  3. Dorythell

Dorythell Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler please:blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

4. Astrid Lauren

Astrid Lauren Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  5. Gnaw123

Gnaw123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  6. kyanma2605

kyanma2605 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    anyone pick up this?

7. ceirhi

ceirhi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    so i was able to binge the first 30 chapters of the novel. here are some highlights:
    • vinh invites mc to attend a swordsmanship lecture which is where she realizes that shes been arrogant in believing shes better than everyone else for being the one who helped her sister write about the swordsmanship part of the story in her previous life. mc then begins to train seriously, but she practices with a wooden sword instead.
    • mc's relationship with vinh is still strained. she refuses to duel with him and he often looks her way, much to the crown prince's annoyance. later, mc and the prince are forced to become partners during class and mc actually engages in combat with him.
    • in the original novel, vinh and the crown prince's relationship gets discovered by the emperor and the prince gets sent to war for 7 years to break them up. instead, the emperor witnesses vinh breaking up with the crown prince because he realizes that he doesn't want to lose mc.
    • not knowing that vinh broke up with the prince, mc tells vinh that he shouldnt care about what other people think and that he should 'turn everything upside down' like what shes been doing. they promised that they'll have a duel once she gets over her fear of wielding a sword. on that same night, she leaves for the country in the north that her country will soon go to war with, thus making it impossible for anyone she knows to find her until the war ends
    • a week after she ran away, its discovered that cith is actually the mc's sister from her past life! cith realizes mc's true identity because mc entered the art contest as a writer and used her previous life's name as her pen name. cith and vinh enlist in the war to bring her back. because hes the only heir in his family, vinh went through much opposition, but following mc's advice to turn everything upside down, he found doing what he wanted really easy to do. but this turns him into another crazy bastard like the crown prince.
    • they end up finding mc, whos been living as a mercenary and is now more skilled than she was in her past life. she gets tried in court, and is sentenced to serve as a knight to put her skills to use.
    • cith made a deal with the most powerful magician in history to help find mc, and his part of the deal was that he cant tell mc who he really is, this includes informing her of her doomed fate, and place her in the knights corp.
    • vinh is totally obsessed with the mc and is eager to not have her run away again. mc notices this, but vinh explains it as he just admires her fighting skills. mc on the other hand isn't liking the attention bc she doesnt want to further provoke the jealous crown prince
    • whats pitiful about the prince is that for 7 years, hes been holding onto the hope that vinh will come back to him, but now that he sees vinh's affection for mc his hope is crushed. his thoughts derail into hastening his search for a magic artifact that was originally gonna be used against the emperor, but now he wants to use it against the mc whos stronger than him.
    /SPOILER]

8. Gnaw123

Gnaw123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

Wow thank you! Is there a second ml i wonder

9. ceirhi

ceirhi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    not that i've read so far but theres currently 170+ chapters out so mayber therell be one in the future

Gnaw123 likes this.
  10. Fellyciach

Fellyciach Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Please share more spoiler if you can. I'll really appreciate it. I'm really curious whether the crown prince will become the second ml or not. I mean, in the synopsis, it was said that he went crazy for her. So I'm wondering if he'll eventually fall for the mc or not.

11. ceirhi

ceirhi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    from what i read so far, i dont think the crown prince will be the second ml. i honestly think he might end up with cith

the crown prince's interactions with her so far are all fueled by jealousy because hes still in love with vinh, so he hates her a lot. when she got tried for treason for fleeing the country, the prince was the one who suggested she gets executed for her crimes. during the 7 years of war, he does get closer to cith although their relationship is more master/subordinate. and mc later finds a portrait of the prince that cith drew in cith's room.

12. Fellyciach

Fellyciach Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ahh, I see.. So it's a win2. Hahaha... Anyway, thank you so much for sharing the spoiler.

13. Rin.rinaaa

Rin.rinaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This just got dropped by the translator. Are there any more spoilers for this? :blob_plusone:

Vallerie_unknown likes this.
  14. Asheza

Asheza Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh wow, Vin totally did a 180 right there. Thank you for the spoilers!

Thank you for the spoiler!

15. Candy floss

Candy floss Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So when ml fell in love with mc was he already dating the prince? uhhh this ain't my cup of tea.
    and the prince then with mc's sister? bruh, I don't understand the writers' attempts to get all gay characters into straight relationships in novels like this. Of course I realize that they may be bisexual but every time I read a Korean novel like this, the same thing happens.

Of course, this applies to bl novels in the same way, I think it's disrespectful

16. evanesco99211

evanesco99211 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Because it's a wish-fulfilment for both the writers and readers. Otherwise, harem genre, loli tag, rape fiction, gore fiction, fanfiction, and so on wouldn't exist. Heck, straight remaining straight, gay remaining gay kind of romance wouldn't exist either. Hence, I don't think it's disrespectful at all. Like, whatever floats your boat, man.

Last edited: Dec 28, 2021
    Aldis, Maeve Arte, keikomushi and 3 others like this.
  17. Candy floss

Candy floss Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I agree with what you said, although most people like this kind of stuff, all the issues you mentioned and what I see here are repulsive to me. I don't normally read novels with these tags, and when I came here I didn't know that ml was already dating the prince.

anyway, stealing the lover or lovers of the main character in the novel where you are reincarnated is already common and cliche, but it's more ridiculous that the writers write the bl version for a change and everyone is straight with the effect of the gorgeous main character.

donaiseiyuu likes this.
  18. hana0yuki

hana0yuki Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You know, there are bisexual and pansexual people. Vin could have been a bisexual. And Cid, the one the MC's sister reincarnated into, is biologically male so the CP is still gay.

19. Vallerie_unknown

Vallerie_unknown Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    who is the uke? is crown prince seme?

20. magical_al00

magical_al00 ✧・゚:*( ͡ꈍ ͜ʖ̫ ͡ꈍ )*:・゚✧

Reading List:
    Link
    Why MC’s brother likes the prince even though he hates his sister and wants to executed her ಠ_ಠ