Spoiler The Villain Began To Obsess Over Me

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Volublekoala965, Aug 14, 2021.

1. Volublekoala965

Volublekoala965 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    Description
    “If you don’t remember, it wouldn’t hurt to remind you.”

It’s been 20 years since I reincarnated as an extra in a book. I’ve been avoiding the villain for 20 years in order to not be killed by him like the original ending. After drinking alcohol, I faced the Duke of Chester, the villain in the original story.

“You have to take responsibility for me, Yulia.”

“Duke, I…”

“Yulia, you have to take responsibility for me.”

He started kissing each and every joint of my finger. Unlike his sweet behavior, his eyes contained a menacing look, as if wanting to eat people.

“Yulia, don’t even think about getting out of here.”

I’m afraid those words sound like a threat.

Will I be able to safely escape from the villain?

Associated Names
    흑막이 내게 집착하기 시작했

NU: https://www.novelupdates.com/series/the-villain-began-to-obsess-over-me/

2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. hana0yuki

hana0yuki Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    OK, I read some comments on Naver and create an account here just to post this. Some are just speculation so take it with a grain of salt.

• One person mentioned the death of Chester in the og!novel is a bit weird, since a person of his caliber couldn't have died from that. It was suspected that he decided he wanted to die, thus allowing himself to be killed like that.
    • Remember in chapter 3, Yulia did mention meeting a boy and said that she would recognize him the moment she saw him? Yeah, the og!Yulia also met that boy and the two also fell in love. But the og!Yulia recognized the boy right away in the og!novel, while Yulia didn't. It was all but confirmed that Chester is that boy.
    • The reason Chester was so obsessed with the og!FL was because he thought she was his first love, the girl he met all those years ago. Problem is, that person was the og!Yulia and he only realized it long after her death and he might have decided to off himself once he did.
    • Chester might be a regressor.

Last edited: Aug 29, 2021
    Scapezz, Bastian, roseO and 38 others like this.
  4. kyanma2605

kyanma2605 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does Chester in OG!Story have PoV when He found out that OG!Yulia is his First Love? I badly want to see his reaction :facepalm::blobmelt::blobalert: it's satisfying to read the regret of ML alwayssss

Last edited: Oct 1, 2021
  5. tasyaaaa

tasyaaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you:blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed:

6. Boaboa

Boaboa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Me tooo:blob_teary:. I want to know how break the ML when he realize Yulia is the real first love.
    Please somebody :blob_teary:

7. obelian underworld

obelian underworld Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That is so cliche and full of plot holes. Let me not get started on how children fell in love, isn't yulia an adult in a child's body, her falling in love with him or liking him at that age makes me feel very uncomfortable. Let's talk about the male lead. He is basically going to be in love with whomever he thinks is the girl he met, so if he mistakes a random street beggar girl as her, he is going to love her?!, Is he going kick away the OGFL whom he's been pouring his heart out to?! That makes absolutely no sense. He is a horrible person killing a girl and her family just because she is following him around? Nope not having it. The ognovel already portrays him as a bad person and just because of us some lame cliche love story isn't going to change that. He his very coercive and I can't see how Yulia can like him. I don't know why authors love having male leads who are awful to everyone except the female leads. And technically since he might be a regressor, I should assume the Fl met a different 'him' from the past and not his regressed self, so the person they both like is gone or they will come with something like the Original yulia is actually the fl and she went to korea. Sorry I just had to rant

8. kyanma2605

kyanma2605 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So Trueeeee but For me it's really not bothered me this kind of Plot especially Korean novel/manhwa. because i think 75% of them focusing on Villain 2nd chances or changes in another life. its indeed 100% cliche but it's addictive (addicting/ i dont know the right word sowwy) :blobmelt::blobmelt:

9. Sugar_24

Sugar_24 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I agree it is satisfying i dont know why i like those scene... Maybe im a masocist

10. millieeee

millieeee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  11. Boaboa

Boaboa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Please i need spoiler :aww:

This is question in my head....
    -The reason ML so obsessed with her in the present life is because he remembered past life like the FL??? and regret all the thing he done to her, so he choice to death on OGML hands??? and in the next life when he realize the God give he a chances so he go straight to FL and love her?

I really curious event this story manny cliche thing. Somebody please :aww::aww::aww:

12. ceirhi

ceirhi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read ahead all the way up to chapter 25 and im just so frustrated with the mc... their interactions are mainly whats shown already in the translated chapters on rainofsnow without any progress. ml would tell her how much he likes her, mc would doubt him. and they go in circles like that. but thats not the worst part
    one of the reasons the ml was able to kill mc's brother and father was because the royal family lost a war and that weakened their power. she believed that it was inevitable for her country to lose the war bc that was how the original story went, so she made a deal with the ml that if he won the war, she'll marry him.
    he comes back victorious after 6 months and confesses to her that during the time they were apart, he realized that he really does love her spiritually(using the word used in the translation). mc becomes moved and for a moment she really felt that someone truly loves her unlike her brother and father who could only see her dead mother in her...

...then of course 2 chapters later she starts doubting his feelings again :blob_catflip:

luliibunny, Scapezz, Bastian and 22 others like this.
  13. Manhwalover356

Manhwalover356 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol:blobjoy:

14. Manhwalover356

Manhwalover356 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I was thinking what if FL is the OGvillainess. She died in her past life then she was born in modern life and died again and she was back again. I'm hoping that's why she can't trust ML because if that's not the reason then FL is so stupid:facepalm:

15. november27

november27 Happy, free, confuse and lonely in the best way

Reading List:
    Link
    My guess is the ml regretted killing Yulia in the first tl after finding she’s his first love , so he regressed with that memory,I mean that would Mel sense why he actively approach yulia. Meanwhile first tl may be a distance memory for yulia as she was born in modern world and came back :hmm::hmm:

16. obelian underworld

Reading List:
    Link
    I read up to chapter 39 and had to drop it. Their relationship is too toxic, ml is obsessed with Fl, he does not love her he is obsessed with her, there is a clear difference between the two. He doesn't listen to what the fl wants and always force things on her, he thinks she is his. And the fl is a complete idiot, Sometimes I feel like she had to give up her intelligence for reincarnating. She just suddenly started to like the ml and I was confused. It seems they are trying to make the original ML the villain.

Last edited: Oct 24, 2021
  17. obelian underworld

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, this novel was very disturbing. The ml did remember his past life and found out that julia was the girl he met after reading the letter she left. The emperor is extremely disgusting, he blamed julia for the empress death and used dangerous drugs to change her eye colour and hair colour to match the empress', because julia looks like the empress, He only realized he was wrong(trashy) when julia ran away and met chester so that is where the misunderstanding came because both ogfl and empress have bright blond hair. Chester is literally locking Julia up in his house because he knows she will leave him because they both confirm that each other remember their past lives. I think they have a son, I'm not sure but if they do it would be an excuse for the author to force the ml and fl together.

luliibunny, Scapezz, Bastian and 15 others like this.
  18. obelian underworld

Reading List:
    Link
    On the latest chapter, Fl health is deteriorating and she have given up trying to escape from ml. She doesn't love their son dylan anymore as he resembles chester and she starts to neglect him ( isn't this the backstory of a male lead?) and it seems her mentality is also degrading as she does physical and mental checks regularly. Last scene was her spitting out blood.

luliibunny, Scapezz, Bastian and 17 others like this.
  19. millieeee

millieeee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is it complete or nah?

20. Reiujii

Reiujii Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    More spoilers about FL and ML relationship please