Spoiler I May Be A Mob But Because My Favorite Is Here, Everyday Is Fun / モブだけど推しが生きてるから毎日が楽しい

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by -NEAR-, Oct 13, 2021.

1. -NEAR-

-NEAR- ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

https://www.novelupdates.com/series/i-may-be-a-mob-but-because-my-favorite-is-here-everyday-is-fun/

Description:
    The spring I became a second-year high schooler. When I saw the transfer student from the class next door, I remembered the memories from my past life. In this world that was from a game that I loved from my previous life, I was a nameless mob. But even though I’m a mob, it doesn’t matter! That’s because this world has Kurogane Taiga, my favorite and the one I love the most! As long as he’s here, I’m happy! My favorite existing is my happiness! –I carelessly told him my feelings, and from there, our strange relationship started.

“I’d like to give monetary offerings to Taiga-san as thanks for existing…”
    “Stop it.”

The high-energy female mob today as well confesses her love to her favorite chara!

—————

Be warned, the FL is a MAJOR SIMP for her fave character (ML) and now that she’s in the same world as him? Simp level on steroids. She worships the ground he walks on, the air he breathes, feels like fainting in his presence. I’m stressing that she’s a simp however, devoted as she is, she doesn’t do anything inappropriate to him like stalk him or grope him or whatever and is quite considerate of him with how her feelings affect him. They’re both aware and acknowledge she’s weird tho lol.
    Updates for the novel and manga are slow and I tried to mtl before but gave up so spoilers plsss:aww:

Last edited: Oct 13, 2021
    magical_al00, lazynoodles and jkumi7 like this.
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. StrayC

StrayC Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What the hell! :blob_catflip:
    This one needs a translation! ASAP! :blobcat_hyper: