Recommendations unlimited flow please

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by eskarleh, Oct 13, 2021.

1. eskarleh

eskarleh i'm tired

Reading List:
    Link
    suggest me all your badass shou mc. i started reading unlimited flow novels and i absolutely love I Rely On Poverty To Sweep Through Survival Games (just waiting for it to be updated). i remember being recommended one on a previous thread but i forgot the title and it hurts.

please attack me w all your recommendations because i'm ready to dive in and get in the zone.

2. Greater thunder

Greater thunder Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry man, thought based on title I'd have something for you, but I don't read bl.

Try the genre search through survival game, game elements and other such tags for infinity genre.

3. Aachiin0914

Aachiin0914 ☼Sunnyshies☼

Reading List:
    Link
  4. eskarleh

eskarleh i'm tired

Reading List:
    Link
    honestly you can suggest some that are not bl

5. potato413

potato413 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    eskarleh likes this.
  6. eskarleh

eskarleh i'm tired

Reading List:
    Link
  7. Greater thunder

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, Gantz is a great read (not perfect, but what is?).

For my recs-

The Ultimate Evolution (7 first chapters are completely meaningless. All it does is establish MC worked on ships, is poor and adopted by "Uncle" and MC's enervated state from a life and death fight with some mobsters is what temporarily heightened his Spirit so Nightmare Realm recruits him).

Outside of that, its complete and with great worldbuilding at that for any world MC visits (Terminator, Pirates of Caribbean, Harry Potter, LoTR,....).Its a great read from Nightmare Realm and on since its mostly there and MC's outside life is more like a 5 minute break room for readers.

Infinity Armament- dude died and afterlife is what you make of it. There is a City where you either do tasks and relish the trials and rewards brought by completing them or certainly die if you wasted away and squandered chances of development (every so often there are worlds where people die en masse). MC's first world/mission is Van Helsing (Hugh Jackman movie with Dracula and Frankenstein).

People who liked (or sometimes not even read it at all) Terror Infinity also looked up Terror Infinity Side B a fanfic of the webnovel available on Royal Road.

Terror Infinity also has a manhua which I find hilarious because its really not Zheng (a bishounen teen student instead of a middle aged also middle manager).

That's all I can remember using established settings. Korean wise, closest to this is Master Hunter K which uses original, but generic fantasy settings.

eskarleh likes this.
  8. eskarleh

eskarleh i'm tired

Reading List:
    Link
    thank you!
    I've seen Terror Infinity during quarantine but the art made me laugh and I stayed away from it since then

Greater thunder likes this.
  9. Greater thunder

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh hey, if you are still looking for more of the genre there are also Reincarnation Paradise and Illimitable Until Death (MCs of either aren't actual ice cubes no matter how many times the author claims it given both act soft for their lovers) which are anime oriented rather than the typical movie or game style.

10. MFL_THE_BOTH

MFL_THE_BOTH Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    wait Su Xiao have a lover??

11. Butterflyoxo

Butterflyoxo Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This have nothing to do but what does
    unlimited flow mean?

12. dolphincii

dolphincii Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    unlimited flow (无限流) = a genre featuring horror, challenge, and survival games. a character summoned into unique spaces separate from the real world and have to complete tasks, generally stuff like puzzles, survival or horror games.

Butterflyoxo likes this.
  13. Greater thunder

Reading List:
    Link
    Borked memory.

Su Xiao is a flesh and blood terminator.

Illimitable Until Death MC is the one who gets a lover (and then some more) for sure. Starts with singing chick from Gakusen Toshi Asterisk.

14. MFL_THE_BOTH

MFL_THE_BOTH Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah then I know that but my mind still hurts from MTL and I tried re reading several times so I am too familiar with the plot point, I will wait until it's completely translated