Spoiler Elegant Sea of Savagery

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Rin.rinaaa, Sep 23, 2021.

1. ceeimp

ceeimp Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yall really be mad about him using money to get the MC,, The blonde dude even if he was nice, was broke asf. MC is broke asf. If they ever got together they gonna (brokeXbroke) and broke2 is never gonna work. Plus blonde dude already knows that he got nothing, and MC got life easier cuz of the ML,, who knows what would have happened to her without him.

ps. ML still creepy tho

2. Sea serin

Sea serin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ikr....creepy but sincere about what he wants:whistle:
    Mc is a brainless bamboo....:coffee:

Last edited: Oct 13, 2021
    zoefleyl and syofiaa like this.
  3. its0k

its0k Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I get Harvey Weinstein vibes from ML’s attitude because he’s a man in power who tries to get a powerless MC with money and pressure ignoring her feelings. But funny enough on my unlikable leads list he’s below MC and her ex boyfriend, because except for his obsession with getting MC and only her he’s a totally admirable smart and handsome person with a clear understanding of the world and knowledge on how to achieve his goals. Based on the manhwa raws (I’ve only seen the images) MC is a totally shameless person using ML the way she wants and giving nothing in return, and the ex boyfriend is just a meek opportunist taking money from MC and whining how hard the life is instead of fixing the leaking roof. Like honestly you have hands and brain - do something more than only making tea and putting a bucket to collect rain drops. But again I’m not blaming the author or saying bad things about the novel, because these annoying personalities make it somehow way more interesting to read, because they are totally realistic, I feel like I’ve met people like the main leads a lot in real life.

Fallon Ashryver and Le_Tired like this.
  4. Aestheronyxx

Aestheronyxx Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ludwig cant go and find a job bcoz he's taking care of his ill sister right? And MC could have a lot of jobs if she's smart enough to think that she can apply to any jobs available in the city like working in a restaurant , hotel etc,. etc,. Taking a part time jobs.. and thats shows us how dumpshit the MC is. the world is big enough to find a job that has a big salary considering you graduated at a prestigious Academy in the whole empire right?

In the modern world, it is already an advantage to have a college diploma to just get accepted to a job ur applying for.

5. DOHere

DOHere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    She isn't that smart tho and she wasn't that interested in schoolwork. Maybe she was only good enough to teach part time to kids. As for hotel/restaurant work, she'd knock things over like she does in ml's house, rip, break things aand so on...fired.

6. Allyzaaajoy

Allyzaaajoy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Dangg, i wanna read the full scene maam, ehat chapter is this

Ohh tysm

Alexaaa_23 likes this.
  7. Vidhya Dev

Vidhya Dev Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey guys. Just spoil the novel/ manhwa here plz.:love:
    Plz Don't :emoji_spam: do debate of ML or FL :whistle::whistle:
    Spoilers please (y)(y)

Elisee likes this.
  8. Creolenerd

Creolenerd Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That's a no for me fuck the ml

Irene Adler likes this.
  9. hamdsaif

hamdsaif Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't know what happened, but I heard that Eleno chooses Irina's lover to heal his sister and break up with the heroine or continue a relationship with the heroine and his sister will die from the disease and so they broke up, I think but by the end I heard that he was going to die I was sad when I heard that he was going to die I wished he had a new love story but he dies I feel sad
    ——-
    Sorry for any word understand I’m not good English

Black7 likes this.
  10. BananaShake

BananaShake Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh my ghad! Been waiting for someone to comment this. They should create discussion thread instead of ranting their opinions here.

11. Just For Spoilers

Just For Spoilers Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Broke×Broke supposed to be broke².... and including their kids (Broke × Broke × Broke × Broke×.......= Broke^infinity).... you sure have a point :hmm:.

Last edited: Oct 20, 2021
    ReaderReader likes this.
  12. wendeexx

wendeexx Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I TOTALLY AGREE. I feel uncomfy reading this. Here to know what happened to Luvi

Pls spoil me what happened to Ludwig???

13. Manhwalover2

Manhwalover2 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So.. Why the spoiler jumping from beginning to ending and side story?

Do we have the spoiler / mtl of their romantic moment?
    Or mtl of their r19 moment?

what do you mean.. Broke off the happy couple.

Sooner or later they will break up, even though there is no elenoa.

Irina has many debts, she even almost sold out on a ship. If there is no elenoa, there will no more free irina.
    Ludwig cant even take care of his family, more over take care of irina.

So.. Dont blame elenoah for irina-ludwig's fate. Elenoah just gave better way out for both of them

i agree with this thought.

Ludwig is useless and cant make money
    We dont even know his job.
    He always bring basket with clothes everytine irina come.
    Is he work in some kind of laundry?

why you didnt think of ml as her guardian angel?

As for forcing.. Nope.. He never force her.
    He gives her a way out from her problem.
    If she didnt accept it, she would already be sold off by a ship and become slave or something

this story really remind me of manga yokohama from waki yamato.
    I dont know the real title but yokohama is its indonesian title.
    Its a story about one guy, ryusuke, who came from commoner and make it into successful businessman and bought (marry) the girl of his dream, mariko, a noble who has family debt and has a lover, shintaro.
    In this story, mariko hates ryusuke because of his rudeness, but slowly care for him because he always care for her and he even willing to sacrifice his life for mariko.

I really love that story.
    I think only few people know this story

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 11, 2022
  14. Beethoven71

Beethoven71 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well to be honest, although ML seems like a financially better choice compared to Ludwig doesn't mean he's a good choice.
    Especially in his case, where he's a psychopathic and abusive motherf♡cker who's doomed to ruin lives in any way. He's definitely not a good choice as a spouse either. Because "love" is his way of sugarcoating his sick and obsession: even the workers in his manor state how his love spans so far as just an unhealthy obsession. No matter how much money he has if he still has a few threads lose, that's someone you have to avoid no matter what. Hell if he's obsessed with you and has a lot of money, that just makes him 10 times more dangerous. It's like even if you fled to the other side of the world he'd still claw you back.
    Obsession will only restrain her in every way. She'd be a bird living in a cage her whole life. Being with Ludwig would be way better for her mental health.
    The funniest thing is that mc could have tried harder at finding jobs in institutions with her better-than-average qualifications while still living a simple and peaceful life with Ludwig, but no she did not. Instead she personally went to various houses to borrow money, a ridiculously risky and bad approach. I can't blame how all those nobles thought she was asking for sex.

sovokop, MianneChan, Lulucute and 2 others like this.
  15. speechlesscat69

speechlesscat69 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I personally like this manhwa. I'm sorry. There must be really something wrong with me being attracted with Ilenoa:sweating_profusely:. Idk. I just feel like he needed 'that' someone. I hope someone can share a summarize spoiler of major events in the manhwa . pleaaassseee

NoirB, Alexaaa_23 and dunnoperson_ like this.
  16. Deleted member 282232

Deleted member 282232 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    According to naver blog,
    Ludwig dies in the story and female lead 'returns' to male lead. I'll try to look for more details on Ludwig's death.

17. Sea serin

Sea serin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    She just straight up said that let do it. If you are a good person you will not take advantage of the situation but if not.......he goes like fortunately I'm a bastard....they fucked....i mean i couldn't accept it...its kinda disturbing even if he is better option and fl offered....it just:blob_catflip:

Imsobored and Yume-sama like this.