Question Does death in game in The Devil's Cage means death in reality?

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by blahblehblah, Oct 14, 2021.

1. blahblehblah

blahblehblah Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm on chapter 350ish and it involves the battle between between the killer organization, broker and mc etc.
    Lots of people are killed or trying to kill the other characters. Seems kind of nuts if death in the game = death in real life. So I'm not sure if it does.

I recall reading that death in mission's results in death if you cant pay the penalty(?) and quitting the game (not logging in and completing missions in 3 months) results in "accidental deaths."

The world building of the game is so far really lacking. It's seems like there is maybe a couple hundred users or less, yet somehow players also supposedly can make a fortune playing it.

2. Rou

Rou Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ya if you die in the game you die in real life even outside of missions.

Also I’m not sure if this was explained yet but alot of the capital that players can make is from billionaires that got into the game for fun but then got stuck like the rest ,along with players using all there money to buy things so they could survive.

3. blahblehblah

blahblehblah Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the answer. Those killers for hire sure don't seem to care about death or danger it seems.

4. matureraven

matureraven Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Its pretty good though i dropped it because i have a thing where i don't like when the mc becomes a king of some shitty people