Discussion Faloo Novel Site

Discussion in 'Novel General' started by suckermtl, May 2, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alphashot

Alphashot New Member

Reading List:
    Link
  2. applebeans

applebeans Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Congrats on your contribution to the novel community

I did bump into a thread about bulk translating kr novels as one pdf file (mtl picture) some days ago
    Screenshot is also available on any device

3. tunerr

tunerr Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    • I THINK YOU CAN INSTALL CHROME EXTENSIONS CALLED [ PROJECT NAPTHA ] IT CAN COPY WORDS IN IMAGES AND TRANSLATE . ALSO IT CAN DELETE IMAGE IN WEBSITE I TRIED TO SEE IF DELETING CAN MAKE CHAPTER APPER IT DIDNT WORK
    I TRIED BUT ON PAYING CN NOVEL SITE WITHOUT PAYING .YOU CAN TRY BUY PAYING .I DONT KNOW IF IT HELPS .IF IT DONT THEN I AM SORRY HEHEHEHE :)

4. Fernandom241

Fernandom241 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    you can use honyaku chan image translation from chrome extension store then read from wap.faloo not b.faloo, then use the extension. it works but the quality of the translation is not that good

5. Moronda21

Moronda21 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey, I'm also a raw MTL reader. I discovered faloo 1 year ago and still sometimes read there. Faloo anti theft ability is quite good which is why you rarely find pirated novel of faloo in any pirated website like biquge/uukanshu/or whatever. I also have a faloo account with over 13k vip point on it lol.

I usually read by using google translate on chrome. A pity though, although I can unlock vip chapter on faloo, I rarely read novel on them. To translate vip chapter on faloo, I used screen translator app. But man, due to the hanzi underlined on the website, the translation is a PAIN even for veteran MTL reader who used to broken english like me. I can read broken english, but the translation sometimes just unreadable and it make me mad.

I recently try to download their app and there I found the hanzi is very clear, a pity the app dont allow the translator app to work/ allow any screenshot. I'm thinking of mirroring my phone screen to pc to see if it work or maybe try to root my phone and disable those screenshot restrictions somehow lmao.

6. Arnoach

Arnoach Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Idk if this may help you but you should try using Google lens on another phone and taking the pic there will be an option to translate, I use it and it works.

7. zerokara

zerokara Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  8. konregon

konregon Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    hey guys, you can find hundreds of MTL faloo novels on-site name mtlnation . com

9. Arnoach

Arnoach Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    But only about 265 chapters all others will be omitted that's why the poster is warning about faloo novels, even for mtlers they tend to stay away from them s not to get emotionally attached to the story only to be faced with gibrish stockman drawings later on.

10. ShyamD

ShyamD Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think the best fastest way and the method that i usually use is:
    Step 1. Install Google lens app from playstore, it's very small.
    Step 2. Once the text image is on the phone screen, press and hold home button to launch Google assistant.
    Step 3. Just speak "screenshot" or "share screenshot" to the assistant and it'll screenshot the current screen and directly allow you to share the image without saving it, so you don't have to worry about screenshots being accumulated in phone storage.
    Step 4. Choose the "Google lens" option from the share dialogue box and you can select the tab to translate the image.

Tip 1: This is the fastest hassle-free way i assume as it only takes few seconds to translate the screen.
    Tip 2: Using Google assistant to take and share screenshot can also work on apps that block taking screenshot. You can screenshot mangas and manhuas faster this way too to read.

11. Westeller

Westeller Smokin' Sexy Style!! Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Please check the date before posting in a thread.

AliceShiki likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.