Spoiler Reincarnator Rant

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by OldManGu, Sep 5, 2021.

1. OldManGu

OldManGu Legendary Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is it just me or did the author completely ruin this novel around chapter 300? The author came up with the the excuse that his friends mind fucked him before going back in time. Anybody who was paying attention to the novel can tell that this is bs. The author just wanted to retcon stuff and came up with this horse shit. All the mc’s power ups and accomplishments become pointless after this. He even gets his treasures jacked because of some bs. The author just realized that it made no sense that the mc was struggling against humans and decided to depower him and power up others for no reason. That way he could keep them relevant. Otherwise he should have been able to easily crush everybody without the author creating the idea of trancendents. The mc seems completely useless after the timeskip. I can not begin to tell you how much I disdain him and the author. The author also rushed the story. The first three arcs were about 50 chapters each. The 4th arc was about 70 chapters and the 5th arc was over 100. The last three arcs were only 50 chapters again. I know that’s the same as the first three arcs but the last arcs were supposed to be the longest. We didn’t get what we were promised. Instead we got a pile of crap. You can tell that people dropped the novel and caused the author to become discouraged. In fact I’m guessing he may have been going through something when he drastically changed it. Maybe his parent died or his girlfriend/wife left him.

2. expertsource10

expertsource10 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I agree. It got a lot worser after ch 300.

3. Alphashot

Alphashot New Member

Reading List:
    Link
  4. Asf

Asf 《《The aria of souls》》

Reading List:
    Link
    Its just becomes a cluster fuk after a while..
    And thus I just skip to the last 10 chapter of the novel.
    Its not a bad ending tho... I just cant swallow what the author had before reaching this point