Chinese Looking for Chinese novels to translate

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by Poptart, Oct 15, 2021.

1. Poptart

Poptart Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello! My main story that I translate (Favored Consort) has been nearly fully translated by someone else. Therefore, I’d like something extremely similar to it to translate you can find it on my site mtlnovels.wordpress.com for reference. I’d like it to be around 600 chapters(or less) end be fantasy historical like favored consort.

Id also like some extremely short novels to translate. No bl or yuri or reverse harem. It’s fine if there’s no romance and it’s fine if there is romance. It can be historical or modern. Please no douchey(to the fl) male leads

No harem either, no tragedy and no children. I’d like for them to never have been translated as well. It can be fluff or serious. It can be modern or not modern. Please suggest some novels I can translate under 20 chapters and under 100 chapters. It would also be nice to have some less than 10.

2. luxz

luxz Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    the only chinese novel i have read in chinese is either 100+ chapters or <100 but with harem or tragedy

3. miyo10

miyo10 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi, Poptart I have a book I would like to recommend to translate. It's called I Don’t Want This White Moonlight Anymore! or 这个白月光我不要. It's a short, modern romance story that is only has 69 chapters. It has been translated to Ch7 but unfortunately stopped
    last year. It's not a tragedy but it does have a bittersweet undertone for the ml (He chases the fl for most of the story). I think it's a really cute and realistic book that I would love to see fully translated one day. Check it out, if it's a book for you
    . Happy book hunting!

4. onetricktranslator

onetricktranslator Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is there a pickup request thread for this with the raws and all the other info?

5. Chayle

Chayle Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  6. NightmareSeller

NightmareSeller Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Although the novels I'm gonna suggest aren't exactly short, they are QT and arcs can be considered separate stories

25. [Comprehensive] Mother Yi Tianxia [综]母仪天下
    Author: 微云烟波
    Raw Link: http://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=4160702
    After an air crash, Shu Yun had to be involved in the traversal again and again, each time he traversed either the queen or the future queen. The question is, who wants to be a queen La!
    The tentative role is Queen of Horse-Queen of Qing Chuan Wulanala-Queen of Red Mansion Xie-Chen Ajiao-Queen Lu-Queen Friga-Queen Hera-Mother of Stars.
    Content tag: Past and present, portable space women, fast wear.
    Search keywords: Protagonist: A brief comment on Shu Yun's works . Fall, who is the queen! Is the queen good? One is more unlucky than the other, the sons are ineffective, the sons are dying, the husbands are unreliable, the premature deaths, the abolished... How should we live this day! The author focuses on the queens with different destinies that appear in historical legends and myths. No matter what the destiny is, the heroine just walks straight! The plot climax of the article is fluent, with a degree of relaxation, and full of coolness. Why does the heroine continue to pass through to become a queen, and where will it go in the end? When all the puzzles are revealed, what choice will the heroine make?
    Hongwu Emperor Empress Ma
    Yongzheng Emperor Empress Xiaojingxian
    Empress Chen of Wu

Name: [No CP] [Comprehensive Martial Arts] My life will stop 【无CP】[综武侠]吾命将休
    Raw Link: http://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=3143632
    NU Link: N/A
    Why It Should Get Picked Up
    : Wuxia + QT male MC + No CP = Can it even be better? [Jianghu QT]
    This story has a humorous style, portraying all the characters who are chic and interesting. The protagonist is full of character, flesh and blood, and the essay system and the protagonist's "love and kill" [love-hate] setting is also very eye-catching. The writing of the article is smooth, the text is simple but interesting, and people can't help but yearn for that sword and shadow of the world.
    Description (if you can find one):

Immediately before Tan Zhao closed his eyes [died], because of his optimistic spirit of fighting against the disease, he was bound by the "conquering terminal illnesses" system. The system told him that he needed to travel into the dying people in other worlds to live more Heaven, the extra days he lives can accumulate blessings on him to extend his own life.
    He thought the deal was a good deal, so he agreed.
    However... Sure enough, he was still too young to live with a short-lived smile.

Tips:
    1. The male protagonist without CP, quickly wear, which is probably the daily style of the abuse scum, probably.
    2. The male protagonist has his own death debuff, and every world will face various premature deaths, car accident deaths, accidental deaths, poisoned deaths, and so on. [But it's not heartbreaking or tragedy, don't worry]
    3. The conventional system has a low sense of existence and is not a stepmother system.

Content Tags: martial arts [Wuxia], fantasy, space, system, quick pass [Quick transmigration]
    Search keywords: Protagonist: Tan Zhao ┃ Supporting role: Various supporting roles in martial arts who urge to die ┃ Others: Being short-lived, "Overcoming terminal illness"

7. kosccvvcvbn

kosccvvcvbn Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
  8. luoxinle

luoxinle Book Club Founder

Reading List:
    Link
    I recommend "The Sacrifice" by Grumpy Crab. It's a cultivation novel with a strong romance plot. The ML is a dark demon who saved the FL as a child in exchange for her becoming his "sacrifice". Dark demons get a fixed number of sacrifices, whose help they need in order to ascend. By the time he gets to the last sacrifice, ML is tired of his sacrifices backing out, and just wants to get this over with, so he tries to get the FL to back out faster. Unexpectedly, FL intends to be responsible for her choices, so the ML decides to trust her and try to ascend one last time.

The plot focuses heavily on the two leads, but is as much about the magic and political elements as it is about the romance. I considered translating it myself, but wasn't sure about a lot of the cultivation vocabulary.

152 chapters

祭品夫人
    作者:暴躁的螃蟹

http://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=3379693

9. Poptart

Poptart Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This seems really interesting! I’ll add it to my list of possibilities list! Ty!

luoxinle likes this.