Spoiler I don't want this reincarnation

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Zachary, Jul 6, 2021.

1. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    If it is him, I wonder what his reason is for working with those people. Does he know that they targeted Sehyeon, or if he is also in this world as well?

2. Damia

Damia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I kind of hate CSY now..can someone tell me if he ever regret a little bit?I wanna see CSY suffer

3. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Since the art inventory is a sticker, I thought he would put it on his phone. But is it common to put stickers on your body?

4. Youka49

Youka49 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, I didn't include the details at the time, but when Yigyeol first takes Woojin and Jeonghan shopping (ch106-107, when he's mad at CSY and taking it out on his bank account) they are introduced like so:
    At that time, the staff waiting next to me said to me.

"Customer, how about an art inventory item?"

Art inventory? What's that?

When I showed interest, the staff smiled and quickly led us to the next display over.

"It's like this, it's a sticker item like the minimization item, but you can keep 1 item in it like an inventory."

"Oh, how does one use it?"

"You can attach the art inventory to the desired body part, and tap the image to insert or take out the item."

It's not bad? Even the designs were diverse. It's only about the size of a 500 won coin, so there doesn't seem to be any restrictions on how you can attach it.

"Most of them are applied to the palm of the hand. Then you can easily take it out at any time."

"How long can it be maintained?"

"It depends on the price, so you can choose the time period you want. The first row here is 1 week, and the last row is 7 weeks."

So the longer it lasts, the more expensive it is. I liked the art inventory item, so I started thinking seriously about the design.

(Woojin chooses a plain design sticker to store his gun in, and HYG buys him 10 of the 7-wk-long ones at once).
    So yeah, seems common to be attached to body, and it can be assumed that KWJ's is also on the palm of his hand. And like HTH mentioned, the one he bought HYG is a new model which can fit more items (at the cost of being bigger) and also doesn't need to be tapped to activate it. The one thing he doesn't mention is whether or not it's also temporary like the others, or somehow also upgraded to be permanent, but he doesn't give HYG any spare copies so I guess it must either last a really long time, or be effectively permanent? (or last a while, and then he'll use re-applying it as an excuse to see HYG again lolol)

Last edited: Aug 30, 2021
    Izn, MiraJane, Ha Yoon and 10 others like this.
  5. NotReading

NotReading Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    HYG why did you suddenly turn to so happy to talk and see HHT?

6. NotReading

Reading List:
    Link
  7. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Why is the Director’s art style so different from the others? Though he do look like a delicate chaebol son.

Heungbo likes this.
  8. NotReading

Reading List:
    Link
    How old is the director? Should be quite older than MC so more than 30.

9. Youka49

Youka49 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I would say it's mainly that it's just that it's a different artist with their own style. Of course, the author might be trying to go for a specific effect when commissioning the artist as well, so it could be a very intentional choice to have the Director look so strikingly different from the rest, but it's hard to say. The art of Kwon Sehyeon before was actually by a different artist from the first 3 insert arts as well (which were done by 해시) though I guess the style was closer in appearance to the first 3 compared to the Director's so it wasn't as obvious. Recently, there was a new art of HYG for chapter 228 by yet another different artist as well.

I think it's unknown currently. Author hasn't updated character profiles to include him, and I don't believe they've ever answered a Q&A question to that effect either.

Last edited: Sep 17, 2021
  10. NotReading

Reading List:
    Link
    @Youka49 Please do reply as soon as it's out with that happens in 233

Side note: HYG why you don't know you need hot water to make tea? Just how hopeless are you?

Last edited: Sep 21, 2021
    Heungbo and Dofu like this.
  11. GloomyBird

GloomyBird Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the spoilers :aww::aww::aww:

I wonder how everyone will react to seeing the real Kwon Sehyeon in the other world and if they will realize that HYG is actually him and may possible comfort him in some way::blobcatsmile::

Heungbo likes this.
  12. Likalily

Likalily Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler 243-246

There was Kyungsung's subordinate (an enemy from the KSH world) who hit HYG/KSH (I'm confused here who was hit). CCY seems to be interested in KSH, in fact this is actually annoying HYG and KSH are the same person why CCY seems like cheating. HYG and the gang talk about the reality in this space because the people in it feel very real. PGH said that KSH was worried about HYG and took him to a hospital near the bar. But HYG has bad memories with the hospital and he imagines KSH's pain when he goes there.

PGH talks with HYG about CCY being close to KSH. And there was Koo Dong Joo who said that KSH and HYG often went up to the roof, which was only the hospital near the bar in the previous chapter.

HYG and KSH talk about the agreement but are interrupted to hear Kyungsung's men about the assault on power. KSH wants HYG to help him, probably wants to cure Yeon Seonwo

They found a way out of the space like the previous entrance. Sweet talk between HYG and CCY. HYG blush~~~

Izn, MiraJane, Licht Heiter and 4 others like this.
  13. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Uh... can you elaborate on what happened to YSW? And if KSH knows that HYG is/was KSH?

14. NotReading

Reading List:
    Link
    So I have read from 232 to 237
    so some rough quick spoilers
    So there in that space that recreates the worst moment of the strongest
    everyone heard that and someone guessed it's li wei's ( who went missing and wanted to look for) voice
    They appear in KSH office and he enters with some underlings
    Everyone is confused and talk to each other by name so KSH hears the name HTH and CSY and recognizes them from abyss.
    CSY grabs KSH wrist and asks if they met before but both HYG and KSH are like no never met you.
    KSH lets them go but asks underlings to investigate them.
    Edward need around 1 month to figure how to break the space
    They decide KSH office is the most suspicious place they need to find to break out of the space
    so they go find a hotel to stay meanwhile HYG is worried sick about this whole mess.

He leaves his room in middle of night and go to roof of the bar and waits till KSH gets up where he shows him the wind powers
    and makes a deal with him to tell him about the future in exchange for not revealing his (KSH) name.

Next day they go to the bar ( minus edward/min arin and fox) and make a deal to work there.
    HYG must work there daily and the others in rotations of 3 so 2 groups. They get their measures for uniforms too.
    HYG and KSH don't get along ( comments joke about self hatred)
    So first day at work KSH sends HYG on a coffee errand and HYG is secretly pissed so he gets KSH a 3 shot americon while he buys with KSH money himself a vanilla latte.

KWJ works as bartended and is good at it while HTH and PGH as waiters. HTH is given the numbers of ladies.
    KSH shows favoritism to HTH.
    HYG has bad complexion so the trio worry about him and KSH lets them get a 10 min break cuz it's gonna be much busier in the morning.
    After shift ends KSH asks if wind power can be used to fly freely and he is jealous of it. HYG then tells him as part of future deal
    that X brother does not betray.

Opelia, twistingfeelings, Izn and 9 others like this.
  15. Likalily

Likalily Active Member

Reading List:
    Link

Indonesia
    Inggris

YSW is sick although I don't know what illness he is, judging from the conversation until chapter 246 YSW is probably dead. Because before entering the room (past HYG/KSH) there is a notification that this is the most painful memory. So I guess in the past YSW died and at the same time KSH was betrayed by his subordinates and then killed.

Possibly KSH is starting to realize because HYG is very different from the stories he reads. But maybe not because he would never have thought that he would enter the story he was reading. His loyal subordinates also feel that KSH and HYG have the same personality. Oh yeah, KSH and HYG don't like each other either.

I'm still waiting on how it goes. I wonder how HYG will feel if they meet YSW and the director.

16. aafiaaa_

aafiaaa_ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How long do we have to wait??

17. cciel04

cciel04 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ahhh i want to buy raws from ridi books i tried a lot of times , but they always refuse the payment guess i need to contact my bank , does anyone here had this kind of problem before?