Forgotten Title Looking for a chinese novel

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Tiffy, Oct 16, 2021.

1. Tiffy

Tiffy Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello
    I actually remember a lot about the novel so I can give more information if needed. The novel start like this:

MC is reincarnated in a baby from a fantasy world. He keeps his memory and mental faculty. At the beginning of his new life he sees a wild drake trying to attack the place where he live but then an elder drives the drake away and it ignites his drive to become stronger.
    His mother is just a servant and his father is a low noble that doesn't recognize him so he has access to 0 cultivation technique + resources. He decides to train with the guards of the place he lives in, but because he is more talented than his father is, his mother get harassed by his father while working. To push him to leave his mother suicide herself.

Then he goes to a neighboring country where there is a barrier that prevent people with a high cultivation from going inside. The country is actually used as a training for the soldiers of an other nation. He becomes a soldier for the country then leave because it didn’t suit him. In the country he also met a girl + had a relationship with her but still decide to leave.

After that he goes to an archipelago that is outside the region of influence of his natal country, he joins some kind of illegal organization. He will cultivate in the organization and then join a team for an inheritance ground where he will win, becoming the inheritor of a "demon" cultivator and gain a method or an array that can duplicate beast using energy. The archipelago using the inheritance will become a country.
    I could actually give more details about the story but I'm not sure if that will be relevant, so I'll just add more details about the world setting.
    The base world is constituted at the start by 3 super power, one is the natal country of the MC with royalty and nobles. The second is a sort of martial country with a divinity as its head, and the last one is led by different sects. The plot for the base world is around the state of power between the 3 countries + the archipelago that becomes a country at a point. Later in the story a new continent falls from the higher realm and becomes a new land where all the influences are trying to get power because it has richer energy and more ressources.

People in the novel have to cultivate their mental strength by looking at symbol that are taken on the back of some divine beast but these have become extinct in the lower realm so it is harder to find high level ones to progress further.

At the end of the first big arc of the story the MC ascend to the next world that should be like a cliché divine realm. I don't remember much about it, but I could give more details about it.

Hope someone will be able to help

2. Mr.Rabbit

Mr.Rabbit I want money but I dont wanna work

Reading List:
    Link
    Birth of the Demonic Sword?

HappyHavak likes this.