Discussion Inevitable

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Bad Storm, Oct 15, 2021.

?

To know the future but not have the ability to change it, would you still want such power?

1. Yes

36.7%
  2. No

53.3%
  3. *noms skullie*

33.3%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Fulminata

Fulminata Typo-ist | Officer of Heavenly Inc. |

Reading List:
    Link
    Humans can try. Whatever ending there might be though, i have no doubt that the universe will simply be unfolding as it should. For me, destiny is merely something like...a giant computer that serve to ties and make sense a gazillion amount of inputs. I can work on my own "fate" by putting in some desired inputs and formulas to this machine, but how my path will unfold would certainly be affected by the "fate" of others. Each crossings of "fate" will serves as a trial—will i pass the skill check? Will i not? Will they pass? Will the sun experience an internal failure and ended up obliterating the solar system at that moment?— and most of the outcome of those calculations would still left me with a dozen of different choices of another "input" to feed this giant system. Yet that previous outcome would possibly still be the most logical conclusion, all things accounted.

Knowing the future but can't change it..is weird. Knowledge is power, and with that in tow, something is definitely going to be a liittle different than the predicted iteration. How big that difference might be though, who knows? But i certainly would left a bit of clues here and there though, just for the fun of it..:aww:

2. Lissi

Lissi 『Queen of Lissidom』『Holy Chibi』『Western Birdy』『⚓』

Reading List:
    Link
    I believe in whichever benefits me the most at the moment in terms of which one hypes me up more XD

3. Shizukani

Shizukani Chronically stressed

Reading List:
    Link
    I kinda... Just live day to day~

I do like looking at future predictions and stuff as a hobby. Just you know, something to look forward to I guess? But I don't really believe in them completely lol they're just really fun~ :aww:

4. KhayDesu

KhayDesu ❀Rᴇᴀᴅιɴԍ Eɴтнusιᴀsт❀ | ★ᴅᴇsu~★ | ✿Loquᴀcιous✿『☕』

Reading List:
    Link
    having the power to see the future? yeah i'd use it for my benefit but i wont help some stranger but definitely someone close to me

5. Baldingere

Baldingere Roseau pensant

Reading List:
    Link
    I think our futures were planned by ourselves when we were still souls

6. Writer_Luna

Writer_Luna Professional Liar

Reading List:
    Link
    Surely I'd me more stress free since I wouldn't have to worry about what could go wrong inthe moment as in not think stuff like "don't be too happy you'll be sad later" and just enjoy