Spoiler Clearing an Isekai with the Zero-Believers Goddess Spoilers

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Aean, Jun 11, 2020.

1. BTungsteno

BTungsteno Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No creo que puedan hacer un clon decente y capaz de engañar a Momo, las diosas y las apariencias sin un sacrificio grande.
    Ademas Makoto dejo en claro que si no prometen/juran ayudarlo a liberar a Noah, el mundo no basta como oferta tentadora para unirseles.
    Yo creo que Nevia terminara traicionando a Iblis para lograr su "mundo pacifico" aun si tiene que encantar a todo el planeta

I don't believe that they made a decent clone capable of deceive Momo, the goddess and appearences without a good/great sacrifice.
    Besides Makoto clarified that unless they sware/vow to help him free Noah, the world is not enough (insert james bond theme) as an offer to tempt him to join them.
    I believe Nevia will end betraying Iblis to make her "peaceful world" even if she have to charm the entire world

SIXTRACK177 likes this.
  2. SIXTRACK177

SIXTRACK177 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

I doubt that nervia would have betrayed iblis by killing him

we know that the fate of the oracles of the moon for 1000 years was to be persecuted and killed if furiae has royal blood it means that as nervia she was a bastard princess of the king of the moon

the bloodline was maintained during that time

that means that the next generation after nervia had to suffer the fate that furiae would have had if they had not met makoto or sakurai to stay their whole life without falling in love

I guess that's why they both have such a heavy love for their lover

furiae looking like a stalker with the room full of pictures of him

and nervous being protective with him giving her even her body, she may have been surprised with the sudden offer that they give her half the world but she did not think she sees makoto as an object of jealousy as she knows that he is directly an enemy and they have to. kill

I say jealous because makoto if he had occupied the divinity for himself and became a demigod would be an equal to iblis since he was divinity of a direct daughter of the God king

that is why he would be the only equal in the world of iblis that is why they would rule the same amount of land why they would have the same power

now that he has no divinity it does not matter if he joins them since he is mortal without the possibility of becoming immortality less than 100 years to conquer the world even if they promise him half the world again he would not live long enough to enjoy all the makoto prize and then control would pass to iblis

about the clone the only goddess who watches the battle is divine disappointment ira-sama basically i don't think it is a good argument to defend that theory that she is not a clone

momo could barely see him completely I say he only saw his form censored by the clouds that he did if you reread the chapter where they meet the demon king the only ones who endured it were makoto for his ability and Jonny why he did not see it directly

Well, even with the ability that makoto has, his eyes hurt when he saw him directly, that's why iblis put some clouds

apart momo has lived 1000 years the memory of seeing him would remain in his memory but maybe he forgot small details the only one that remembers iblis completely and can identify the corpse would be makoto

Mel-san couldn't enter the barrier and cain is missing
    anna in the past and Jonny died of old age

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 25, 2021
  3. Aean

Aean Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The Dragon King is probably a distraction as Iblis already finished their executing plan as Makoto is immune to fate viewing.

SIXTRACK177 likes this.
  4. SIXTRACK177

Reading List:
    Link
    the only thing makoto is predictable about is that he is unpredictable and always looking for trouble

If there really are traitors as they said before, they could be the princes of the sun
    They told nervia that makoto would challenge the dragon king and attacked the kingdom just when makoto was sleeping and supposedly weak
    his plan should have been that makoto would be bad after the fight and try to go straight to battle so he would have to win or possess Sakurai quickly

Maybe they adjusted their plan so that makoto is away from the kingdom at the time of the attack why originally they wanted to gather more strength as Ira-sama said

but they realized that the dragon king would lose so they decided to attack the capital before

5. Athaeneal

Athaeneal Member

Reading List:
    Link
    wow Angels and demons are quite Op here, making Stars fall, should even be stronger than Spirit Kings?

Last edited: Oct 13, 2021
    SIXTRACK177 likes this.
  6. Blank27

Blank27 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think it should be better to determine it as a metaphor for comets and asteroids. Should stars “fall”, a planet would be evaporated instantly. And even then, Jupiter’s sacred weapons are at the planet level or so it seems by Ira’s words “can destroy the world”. It would be weird if mere Devils and Angels could do the same especially if a fallen archangel can’t.

BTungsteno and SIXTRACK177 like this.
  7. Athaeneal

Athaeneal Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [QUOTE = "Blank27, post: 6700271, member: 295081"] I think it should be better to determine it as a metaphor for comets and asteroids. Should stars "fall", a planet would be evaporated instantly. And even then, Jupiter's sacred weapons are at the planet level or so it seems by Ira's words “can destroy the world”. It would be weird if mere Devils and Angels could do the same especially if a fallen archangel can't. [/ QUOTE] You are right, but I would think there are 10 ranks of ppower amongst the Angels, and Erinyes is closer to the bottom which is 7th ranked Archangels, i would think He is talking about the upper ranks like Seraphs etc.

Last edited: Oct 27, 2021
    SIXTRACK177 likes this.
  8. BTungsteno

BTungsteno Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think someone told this theory (maybe not) but:
    What if the questions made by the "Rpg Player skill" are actually made by the God of Origin/Creation/ the forefather of all the titan/holy gods??

At first i thought that was Naia having fun watching the adventures of the new apostle of Noah, also some of the phrase that are presented to Makoto are hilarious, like when the skill asked if he wanted to be introduced to the adult world by Ira guidance.

But the fact an skill like RPG allowing him to resist/nullify the goddess charm (which is beyond OP ,even by the "light hero skill" standard) and while Ira said that when it comes to outworlders the skills are "random" , i feel that is the God of Creation assigning them from time to time

SIXTRACK177 likes this.
  9. KurozukiYuuki

KurozukiYuuki Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm new here!
    Isn't GDK a fake one or probably that's fake news to let their guard down? Also what if Nevia is already at Highland after her reincarnation of one year ago, she can at least charm some people to spread fake news. Instead of Iblis defeating Sakurai and posseesing him, she can fake it like Sakurai defeating Iblis. And so Sakurai will become corrupted hero like prolugue! Defeat the witch, corrupted hero and the great demon lord! The flag about Makoto backstab Sakurai will come true.

10. SIXTRACK177

Reading List:
    Link
    probably if it's a fake iblis that "defeated" sakurai

and about the demon king ending that makoto liked

He says that the game he liked was a simple role-playing game where he chose yes or no in the options of which way to go

"After defeating the giant demon dragon, the witch who rules death, and the fallen hero, the last dungeon appears.

The one on the lowest floor is the last boss, the demon lord. "

I think the fallen hero refers to cain or also called the mad hero

if originally makoto is Abel in the story because he fell in love with anna and said he had to go with someone who was waiting for him (lucy)

i guess defeating him was referring to when cain disappeared and everyone left him for dead

I have already completed the ending where the hero disappeared without anyone knowing where he went (makoto sleeping for 1000 years)

Ahora es el momento de acabar con el rey demonio, ya ha caminado hasta ese final, no importa si gano
    perdonó a un señor demonio (el padre de Mel-san) eso significa que los nobles idiotas van a tener razones para intentar arruinar la vida del sol como cuando hizo su contrato con furia, ellos querían que se quedara en el país. del sol porque podría ser una amenaza futura

Imagino que reinar sobre una de las especies más fuertes del mundo es mucho peor

tambien los de la luna intentarán usarlo ya que su contrato con furia

Odian a Makoto pero odian más el país del sol

Supongo que un trato "normal" le daría ahora ellos no lo querrán porque lo odian pero serían lo suficientemente amables porque el que recibe makoto ahora se convierte en el poder gobernante del continente

About iblis nervia's fake defeat I could have enchanted him to believe that he defeated him and that he is regaining his strength somewhere while the countries destroy themselves

Sofia and makoto said that if I was not iblis long ago the country of the moon and the sun would have started a war

Now it's time to know if the country of the sun could defend its Kingdom alone without the help of the country of the moon and fame rises to the head, mistreating the country of the moon much more, which ends in a war

or if the country of the moon helped so much that they tried to break the commitment of noel and Sakurai making it go to war against the country of the moon

Both cases conclude with the total destruction of the 2 greatest powers of the continent unless Sofia took those cold eyes and the pressure she puts on makoto when she scolds him

for him to take command of the continents as Ira-sama said since he would serve as an intermediary between the country of the moon that owes him a lot and over the country of the sun since he is a friend of the queen and her fiancee of the hero of light

or despite all that effort makoto occupies the old reliable if the countries start a small war threatened with a small comet or bringing an army of dragons so that if they want to fight first they would have to pass over it

KurozukiYuuki likes this.
  11. Accelerate112

Accelerate112 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I want to squeeze Janet's oppai

SIXTRACK177 likes this.
  12. Blank27

Blank27 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I’m so confused. Did they really defeat Iblis? What happened? Is this the start of Nevia’s plan? They didn’t even show the main people involved. I can’t even say I have many thoughts about this chapter. Better wait for the next chapters before saying anything. The details are way too lacking.

Last edited: Oct 16, 2021
    SIXTRACK177 likes this.
  13. Slayer66

Slayer66 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, I believe it's on purpose. We all know it's not over. Furiae was the greatest contributor for the subjugation of Iblis. It will cause political problems and Highland and Laphroaig will go to war. Then, Nevia will take this an opportunity to enact her plan.

SIXTRACK177 likes this.
  14. SIXTRACK177

Reading List:
    Link
    I, on the other hand, am already imagining the problems that are going to happen in the future

furiae making a great contribution to the "defeat" of iblis I cannot imagine a scenario other than the nobles of the moon despising makoto more since as the knight said it was like seeing anna and abel

I imagine Sakurai being pressured to commit to her in the next chapters and makoto is going to take a backseat as his achievement of defeating Mel-san's father is not much compared to Sakurai "defeating" iblis alone.

I feel that the country of the moon took all the credit and now they are going to get worse with the other countries

and i dont think noel has to go to the 2nd plane after all he helped stop a castle falling on his own kingdom

even so that Sakurai is injured and we do not see the body of the demon king makes me think that the theory that he possessed Sakurai's body is true

I liked seeing more romance of momo and the legal wife I thought that the author was going to return this volume only for Lucy and there forgetting the other heroines

I also don't know if lucy and aya after hearing everything that Makoto's nerve and Mel-san can do were so stupid to go directly into iblis castle

I hope they don't enchant them and they become spies so that they inform Nevia about everything Makoto does

15. SIXTRACK177

Reading List:
    Link

definitely war

since technically all oracles can lose their virginity if they are engaged to someone

they could try to get him to break off his engagement to noel to represent abel with anna

hahaha he asked me what is worse for makoto to lose a girl from his harem
    or face the consequences for not only bringing 1 if not 3 more girls to his harem (anna, momo, Mel-san)

although it will be missing to see the war between the country of the moon and the sun after all by the name of the chapter it is seen that they will be flirtatious chapters with the other heroines

chapters where the author will later regret giving so much filler in the final arc and not focusing on the main story

I sincerely hope that in the next war makoto appears on the head of astaroth to do a madara vs the Shinobi alliance but with the army of the country of the sun and the moon showing that they do not have to fight against him if they do not want the destruction of their kingdoms

our boy was already offered the job of demon lord
    became dragon king
    It's time for him to show that he has the wood of a demon king

16. Gladiator02

Gladiator02 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow what a suspicious chapter... Furiae was the most suspicious imo though. And Noah didn't comment on anything or appeared either which also gives an uncertainity either.

Could it be that Nevia managed to hypnotized the whole Sun country...? She was capable of hypnotizing an entire country. And only Sakurai was able to resist Furiae's magic but Nevia was said to be stronger. A plan like this would surely be the best to carry out while Makoto is away...

But this was just a film theory!

Well this guess would be denied from the very beginning i guess since Nevia can't hypnotize gods. Ira and Noah could ruin a plan like that from the just by telling unless Nevia somehow cut off communication/link with divine realm

SIXTRACK177 likes this.
  17. KurozukiYuuki

KurozukiYuuki Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Suspicious! Really suspicious!
    No matter how strong Sakurai is, if he's not awakened, the effect of his attack will not give enough damage to Iblis.

Well, maybe this is Nevia's idea of making the war between them?

SIXTRACK177 likes this.
  18. BTungsteno

BTungsteno Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This chapter and maybe 1-2 more are probably the calm before the storm,

Since GDLord is "dead", while the countries start to calculate the rewards and merits of the war, one of the fight that could break will be because Makoto defeated Astaroth and gained the "Dragon King title" .
    The Moon could take advantage of that and try claiming more rewards/territories since Makoto is the Guardian Knight of their Queen and an ally by being the Legendary Hero of the Water country (the power of greed intensifies) it will not help that Furi hate the sun country and with the chance of getting Makoto and spitting on the Sun nobles, she may even support the plan.

Plot twist:
    Noah and Naia are plotting the weakening of the sun country and the Holy gods by allowing/faking ignorance of Nevia's plan, so Makoto and Furiae can swep in, save the day and bring even more believers and take some revenge on the others gods

Gladiator02 and SIXTRACK177 like this.
  19. Athaeneal

Athaeneal Member

Reading List:
    Link
    pls who is stronger Astaroth vs Nevia fused with Iblis?

SIXTRACK177 likes this.
  20. SIXTRACK177

Reading List:
    Link

furiae and noel "fixed" their problems which were mainly for sakurai

for something they meet once a month to discuss the war

I doubt that the problems will return due to jealousy at least on the part of furiae now that he is with makoto

on the other hand, noel could break his counterpart who fell in love with her fiancé more than she just became what she always wanted to be

now possibly the nobles of the land of the moon implement that plan you say but without furiae's consent after all she cannot control her subjects

and noel may be tempted by nerve to help with his plan the girl has endured a lot and a breath of relief could put her on the side of demons

if makoto and furiae save the country from the sun together that will only serve to generate more problems in the future after all and just by clearing some clouds of 4th they got arrogant

May your queen save the world along with the hero of light
    A worse version of the nobles of the sun that they hate so much will make them return and I don't even want to imagine what would happen if furiae continues to earn merits for his country with makoto