Enjoyed the ending of a webnovel

Discussion in 'Novel General' started by Deleted member 41274, Oct 14, 2021.

1. Deleted member 41274

Deleted member 41274 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello guys!
    Are there webnovels with endings, which you enjoyed? I'm looking for anything, except for boys love.
    I enjoyed Way of Choices, Sword Dynasty and the King's Avatar.
    Thanks in advance!
    L4

Alexcia likes this.
  2. perspherspley

perspherspley IZ*ONE

Reading List:
    Link
    Mother of Learning

Gitami and Deleted member 41274 like this.
  3. Vi2

Vi2 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Omniscient Reader and Nirvana in Fire both have very good endings

Deleted member 41274 likes this.
  4. Namaewa_ARV

Namaewa_ARV Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Haunted Duke's daugher. I liked the ending and the alternate ending.

5. lucjanssens

lucjanssens a very ¨rabbit¨ bunny

Reading List:
    Link
    toy car is relatively good at it

6. Alexcia

Alexcia Belle of Banter

Reading List:
    Link
    Seoul 's station necromancer: I wouldn't say I like the ending very much as it was so typical and normal but among all the normal novels i've read, this is the most likable one! Oh, I also have other ones but I forgot... anyway, this one is way better than solo leveling's ending...

7. Bad Storm

Bad Storm no thought, head empty

Reading List:
    Link
    The last novel I finished really had a nice ending. It was Bai Fumei in the 70's. Especially with the side story, it was such a nice way to tie everything up. don't wanna spoil but it was a great read.

8. ToastedRossi

ToastedRossi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Bu Bu Jing Xin
    The ending for this book is super gutsy. It allows the characters to follow through on who they are and what they value. And so there's an element of truth to the story and it ends up feeling rewarding and super memorable. Most Romance novels I come across are antithetical to this and it's why they generally suck. "Song in the Clouds" fits even better but it's not technically a webnovel.

I checked out the description for this book and it looked really promising. That is, until it got to this part:
    It's an instant turn-off - why do Romance novels have to keep doing this?

9. Bad Storm

Reading List:
    Link
    this isn't related to the main characters. There's just this one trashy side character and it was resolved quite fast too.

10. ToastedRossi

Reading List:
    Link
    Well I'm completely up for a Romance where the main couple can dynamically play off of one another, and where the character interaction is a big draw. So if that's the case why does the description end with the worst schlock to misdirect potential readers?

11. Bad Storm

Reading List:
    Link
    oh wait, I didn't realize it was on the description xD
    I dunno why they put it there but it's not really a big thing. The male lead isn't that rough, he's quite gentle to the mc and to his family. I guess the author just want to emphasize the ml's manly charm??? (they're not doing a good job with something like that tho, that's for sure)

12. Vi2

Vi2 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Where did you read this? There is no complete translation on NovelUpdates. Or did you read in the original language?

I love an ending that is true to the characters and not just what the author wanted to happen to the point of being unbelievable.

13. lafiel11

lafiel11 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The Legendary Mechanic ,it ties everything so good, I loved the novel ,the humour and the really badass MC.

Example :
    “Black Star!” Gorutan smashed the table between them into smithereens, bellowing, “You wish to make me an enemy‽”

At this moment, Han Xiao’s pleasant tone turned cold. “You think you’re the only one who’s angry? You bullied my old friend and even wanted to poach her. I haven’t settled this with you! And also… what sort of mistaken notion makes you think that I cannot afford to make you an enemy‽”

The Lord’s Avatar slowly rose up, floating until it came before Gorutan. The two of them stared straight at each other, and their gazes looked as though it could wipe out planets with it alone.

Han Xiao slowly spoke.

“It’s far from your turn to manage my people!”

As he spoke, he raised a hand, poking at Gorutan’s chest as his voice grew steely.

“You people come and test my patience and limits every day. You think that I’m without a temper? This daddy here has killed your people! You want to play with me? I’ll play to the end with you. Can you even afford that‽”

14. ToastedRossi

Reading List:
    Link
    I read it in Chinese. But it's the one case where you can just watch the TV show instead. It's so close to the novel that you're not going to miss anything.

Vi2 likes this.
  15. gyan7

gyan7 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This one stumbles me because I've frankly never finished any of my favorite novels, intentionally. I love them too much to read them through to the end. It sounds weird but I like to keep it like that and think to myself in my heart that they will live on forever as a result because I never really finished it.

I don't know if I sounds silly or cute there having such a view. Anyway! Although I've not read the ends of these, I've heard that these ones were good -

Emperor's Domination.

Against the Gods.

Rebirth of the Thief who roamed the World.

These ones are decent, translated ones. If you can read raws then there are a lot of choices!