Spoiler Clearing an Isekai with the Zero-Believers Goddess Spoilers

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Aean, Jun 11, 2020.

1. gautam1989

gautam1989 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So Noel = Anna is confirmed and we're going to see her fall for Makoto?

2. KurozukiYuuki

KurozukiYuuki Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There are too little informations in this new chapter so we can't even say a thing or two!
    Actually, this kind of vibe is where one mistake can lead to a fall. Probably hope some sort of secrets will reveal soon.

3. BTungsteno

BTungsteno Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Nop, Noel is not Anna.
    Otherwise Momo would have told Makoto already, besides Anna wouldn't have fall in love with Sakurai knowing that Makoto is living in the same time as Her

4. eteru98

eteru98 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm kinda annoyed on how poor the harem is made. Furi and Sakurai are always paired everytime in a fight and now they're being asked to be together by the whole country. They're interactions are being teased by the author too like in chapter 299. Furi used to like Sakurai so it's kinda disturbing to be honest. Lucy and Aya are more interested in each other rather than Makoto. They made Noel look like Anna despite being in love with Sakurai. The author shouldn't have made Anna fall for Makoto. It feels like the author doesn't know what girls to give and to not give to Makoto. The 1000 year arc is a mistake to be honest. Makoto's world building fell down the drain after that arc. It seems like the author still want to play that "My stats are the lowest but I'm surprising you all" theme so Makoto is always being ridiculed by others despite having big achievements.

SIXTRACK177 likes this.
  5. gautam1989

gautam1989 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So what happens with Anna? She just died alone and was forgotten? Then why did the author bother to write Makoto as having a relationship with her before returning to the future?

6. LittleBigSnowFlower

LittleBigSnowFlower 悪くないよねぇ 〜

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm pretty sure them defeating Iblis is fake. No way in hell that the author would not pull a plot twist at this point... I actually have a very bad hunch now.

Since if Noel is not Anna at all, won't it be actually possible that she's the one betraying in the end and she's actually Nevia? Since that is the only route left (heck her POV is irrelevant since her memories might've been awoken when she gets the Saint Power) ... I won't be surprised if somehow they didn't think that Noel is suspicious. Though this is a big stretch unless they mask using some goddess well versed with destiny magic, If i remember, there's two goddess that is more powerful than our ponkotsu goddess that can use those *wink wink*... But then again, we're not getting full POV of Furiae also yet so i'm still on the fence soooo....

SIXTRACK177 and Gladiator02 like this.
  7. Gladiator02

Gladiator02 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Honestly Anna falling in love with Makoto is more realistic than some of the other girls falling for him though. Anna was broken inside after her mentor's death and all. Makoto was the only emotional support for her at her lowest.
    But i feel like Anna and Noel having the same appearance could have been avoided that will be confusing for everyone if Anna appears in the current timeline with an appearance same as Noel.

Maybe Nevia charmed only Noel? She's the Queen of the whole Sun country and after a [fake] subjogation of the great demon king Sun Country has the biggest chance to be on top. If everyone including Ira believes Iblis was killed and she charmed Noel bts, that would have been a good plan imo

SIXTRACK177 likes this.
  8. SIXTRACK177

SIXTRACK177 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

I sincerely agree with what you say about the 1000 year arc even though I love it

does not justify all the problems that Makoto has had since he arrived

lucy and aya in a group yuri ditching Makoto

lose your hero position

not be respected by the countries that would have to adore him the most

and not having shown that it is good that he is furious at the nobles of the moon

If I had helped with the hunting of monsters and dragons I would have made a name and would have fame and respected how they respect Lucy and Aya

I honestly do not know if the title of dragon king is worth it compared to everything I would have had if it had not gone to the past

I also think that Makoto should show some emotions he feels he doesn't care fury

I can not say that furiae is good either, I know that it is because of her curse of being charming that she unconsciously does the touching or enchanted on the other men but that she gets along so well with sakurai in front of Makoto tells you that she still feels something deep down

Saki said the same thing as if he was okay with that Makoto and then told him that it was weird

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 25, 2021
    Gladiator02 likes this.
  9. Gladiator02

Gladiator02 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Now that you mention it, a rage scene with Makoto sure would be nice. Maybe if he somehow thinks Noah was dead he could breakthrough his Calm Mind 100%. Makoto raging in his current condition could be considered a natural disaster now lol

SIXTRACK177 likes this.
  10. KurozukiYuuki

Reading List:
    Link
    I think the side effect of clear mind is starting to show up. I mean ever since Great Keith when he first use clear mind 100%, after that he continuously used it despite the warning of Noah and Eir. Also, he used a lot in the past 1000 arc we don't even know how many time it may be, right?
    So, I think his emotions are starting to lose little by little without him knowing. If not, how can he not show his emotions at all after retuning from past. It's not like he dosen't have at all, but subconsciously lose them. He love his lovers but dosen't feel jealousy, even though he trust furiae & sakurai, he couldn't probably forgive those from moon country who ship the two no matter what, if he is in normal condition. He didn't feel angry at that time. Also whoever ridiculed him, he didn't feel at all, strange, right? At least you should upset!

In the battle against Astaroth, Astaroth said that Makoto's face didn't have emotions, but that's not only outer appearance. When Makoto battle in the past, even though he set clear mind, he sometimes nervous inside. But this time, from what author described, he didn't feel anything at all! He is calm inside unlike past battle.

So I assume Makoto is starting to lose his emotions.

SIXTRACK177 likes this.
  11. SIXTRACK177

Reading List:
    Link
    honestly that could be the reason why he would become the enemy of the world

I have always had the idea that to stop the future war between the land of the moon, makoto appears riding Ataroth and intimidates both sides with a falling comet that stops him less than 10 meters from them when they are begging for forgiveness

The thing is that Sakurai from one of the 2 sides is going to be and trying to be the good but indecisive boy that he always is, he would let himself be used by some noble idiot and the only ability that breaks Noah's treasures is that of the hero of light

I don't even want to imagine what would happen if for some reason he scratches the dagger

Makoto in anger has only been seen twice fighting Geralt first where he was slowly crushed to death

and against Alex he almost destroyed the world by becoming a spiritual king to torture him for 6 days although he wanted to torture him for all eternity

cain according to makoto was such a beautiful man that he could be mistaken for a woman but when Abel cut his helmet he showed an expression of pure hatred

I don't want to imagine what would happen if they did that to Noah-sama's fan N1 dagger

murderous rage + all the spirits of the world + a tactical weapon that brings comets like nothing = the end of the world

also according to ira-sama furiae it could have been a nerve 2.0

But seeing as it is I doubt that I will support him when he becomes the enemy of the world and is a demon king

I say it will be a good waifu but a lousy girlfriend

he does not defend makoto even though he defended his species and her every time they were insulted

I didn't want to see makoto even though he did want to see her after 3 years

He "flirts" with sakurai despite being with makoto and when makoto saw him with a new woman (day) he already wanted to curse him out of jealousy
    (This point is confusing since she does it unconsciously but it gives us fans something that they continue with the same love triangle where she loves makoto but continues to tempt Sakurai)

it's hard to choose which girl will be the first to support makoto in his rise to the demon king throne and take his place as demon queen

lucy and aya seem to put makoto aside again to return to that group yuri

furiae does not know what he wants or if he knows but does nothing to obtain it

my vote goes to the legal wife and the loli slime that I wait for it for 1000 years

I think that the 100% that it occupies is not the true 100% it would be like the 99.999999% since the true 100% results in the dark makoto that I am honestly beginning to miss

that's what you should do if you want to bully someone with those empty eyes and a demon smile
    make even demon lords shit their pants

since if we add 100% that only leaves him with a stupid face and as his personality is he does not know when they hate him or show jealousy that he would have to do it considering that his girlfriend could be engaged to his friend

ooooo it's true makoto is Japanese maybe he has a fetish with the NTR he didn't bother with the kiss yuri even though I know that even Noah replied about his reaction

Gladiator02 and KurozukiYuuki like this.
  12. eteru98

eteru98 Member

Reading List:
    Link

I want Makoto to be the enemy of the world just to know who will be his true ally. Will Furiae respond to the promise of becoming the enemy of the world together? Her character development went downhill after the 1000 years arc. She's living in limelight and peace now so I wonder if she will sacrifice all for Makoto. I don't know why the author do that when her character was longest to be developed.

SIXTRACK177 likes this.
  13. KurozukiYuuki

Reading List:
    Link
    Furiae got a big nerf!

SIXTRACK177 likes this.
  14. SIXTRACK177

Reading List:
    Link
    in fact the character more than a great development had a great nerf

where did that furiae from the intermission of the previous vol go that answered sofia that she only wanted to be with makoto when she asked her if it had to do with sakuria

I sincerely doubt that the fury of now sacrifices everything to be with makoto and prefers to stay as queen working day and night in a position that she does not like

even since she can't live without makoto she would hesitate about going to the side of the demons with makoto and would find comfort with lucy again if makoto leaves her

that would be sad you offer your girls the whole world if they rule with you on the side of the demons and they prefer to become lesbians to continue with you when you betrayed humanity

according to the goddess of the moon furiae is strong but boring

I mean it would be like lucy who always had great firepower but I did not train it enough and was expelled from her previous groups for useless

furiae has a good charm but did not train him so he had to receive a power UP from the sun goddess to unleash his hidden potential

now what would be a good twist would be that when makoto becomes demon king the one who is by his side is nerve and not any harem girl

Between jealousy for seeing him with a new woman and his hatred for the one that made his life hell, he will have to evolve as a character yes or yes

that he realizes that he should have supported makoto when he was the object of hatred by the nobles as makoto did for her and since his knight did not end up betraying humanity and abandoning it

also remember their promise that they had said that they would be the enemies of the world together

while another woman is keeping the promise with him

she just kept watching

after all, nervousness could answer him that he already has everything he wants

a quiet and peaceful life

the one who first promised him that he would be his ally without needing to be enchanted

friends who do not despise her because of her race or jealousy of her appearance

and I would tell him that he does not need makoto since he fulfilled all his dreams in life

and she would realize what an empty life she would have as when she said that the believers of the goddess of the moon only follow her for the charm

none of them do it because they know his personality or want to be his friend like makoto was

eteru98 likes this.
  15. Accelerate112

Accelerate112 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That will probably change in the light novel

SIXTRACK177 likes this.
  16. SIXTRACK177

Reading List:
    Link
    there is a previous comment from someone who already bought the light novels and it says that furiae directly said that he did not fall in love with sakurai unlike web novel

she and noel settled their differences and her relationship with makoto continues at the same pace as in the web novel

honestly it is a very good decision since even now it continues to bother that there is a love triangle between makoto and furiae with Sakurai

17. eteru98

eteru98 Member

Reading List:
    Link

That's quite exciting to see. I want some drama centering Makoto to spice things up which is why I really like that time when he died using spirit king for the first time and everyone go nuts. I actually want Makoto to leave his current group then form a group with Astaroth, Nevia, and Cain (if he ever got the chance to appear again). Momo and Mel san too. I just don't like the development of his current team except for Sophia. I want an edgy Makoto who got betrayed by humanity. His character right now feels so bland. I really miss Arc 1 - 9 developments.

SIXTRACK177 likes this.
  18. SIXTRACK177

Reading List:
    Link
    I think definitely astaroth since as Ira-sama said when iblis fired nervously he basically lost his position of god

but we know from the author's comments that Sakurai could not even beat the dragon king and is the version of the hero of light 2.0

Anna only won for the dagger of makoto and Mel-san's father is a demigod the same makoto said that he could not have won against astaroth

nervia I think it would be in the category of quasi dios

since 2 holy rank they asked her to keep entertained but we didn't get to see her 100% but I don't think she could match astaroth if makoto had to train 1000 years to be able to match it I doubt she could have hurt him

although she said that what she had was a clone that was not that different in power but has still become weaker at the time of fusion

19. Athaeneal

Athaeneal Member

Reading List:
    Link
    but you do remember that Makoto himself said Nevia fused iblis , the pressure from her Far Surpassed Astaroth and that makoto has seen the full power of astaroth before he used Cocytus, so i would believe Makoto.
    “That’s right, Light Hero. You defeat him, just as history originally was.” (Ira)

“T-That’s…” (Anna)

Anna-san is being engulfed by the force of the Calamity Witch.

That pressure of the fused witch surpassed that of the Ancient Dragon King.

Even so, she was mustering her strength to keep her sword in ready.

On the other hand, the Calamity Witch was looking over here as if bored.

“The Light Hero-san that’s far from the one of the original timeline, you are my opponent?” (Nevia)

I could feel mana pressure that far surpasses that of the Undines from the body of the Calamity Witch.

SIXTRACK177 likes this.
  20. Athaeneal

Athaeneal Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thats my point read the part before makoto casted Cocytus he could gauage how powerful astaroth was before he used cocytus thats why when astaroth said he had only half when makoto used Cocyus he called him a different level
    "The king of the Ancient Dragons ..." (Makoto)

I gulped at what Makoto-san said.

Ancient Dragon King, Astaroth.

The being that's said to be the strongest amongst the 9 Demon Lords… no, the strongest living being in this world.

I could tell even from afar…

It is on a whole other level.

It is giving off a pressure that makes even the Demon Lords we were fighting until now look cute.
    this was before makoto casted Cocytus so he knew how powerful astaroth was by his Mana pressure

Last edited: Oct 18, 2021
    SIXTRACK177 likes this.