Spoiler The Persimmon Secretary

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by iactuallyfrhateithere, Sep 1, 2021.

1. iactuallyfrhateithere

iactuallyfrhateithere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Alternative :
    감 비서가 고장났다 / The Persimmon Secretary‘s Feelings Are Out Of Order / Secretary Out-of-Order
    [​IMG]
    Summary
    One night after working overtime (as usual), Gam Yoo-eun bought a lottery ticket… and won!
    She immediately tried to quit working for “evil, slave-driving” President Chae Do-hyuk, but….

“My thoughts have been full of Secretary Gam lately.”

The president is broken… No way, has he softened up?
    Yoo-eun tries to convince herself that it’s too little too late, but she’s gradually swayed by the handsome president’s.
    Little did she know he was thinking the same thing:

“Secretary Gam is broken. I will do whatever it takes to fix her.”

quarantine is good and augacutan like this.
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. pyloves2eat

pyloves2eat Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah no spoiler yet XD

4. augacutan

augacutan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:
    Spoilers please... just want to ask some few things...
    1. Who will fall first between the ML & FL? It seems that the FL doesn't see the ML in a romantic way yet and for now, what she really wants is to resign and be free from the ML's clutch.
    2. How will the ML realize that he's in love with the FL?
    3. After his realization, how will he court/approach the FL?
    4. Are there any love rivals for the FL and the ML? 2nd ML?
    5. Who will confess first and how will the confession go?
    6. Will they end up together? I'm sure they will since that how usually the story goes, but I just want to ask:blob_grin:

SofiyeJaan likes this.
  5. Wapdyne

Wapdyne Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I’m at chapter 80 rn and i can’t with the side couples … so the ML’s best friend had a lover (she died) who looks exactly like the FL’s best friend and in the end it turns out that his old lover’s father was the twin of FL’s best friend’s father who went missing when he was 9-10 years old. I was hoping they could be friends, but no they’ll probably end up with each other because at the end of chapter 80 the FL and ML saw them kissing.

1- ML will fall first. I think it only took like 15-20 chapters for him to realize

2- I don’t really remember because it took me months to read the first 40 chapters because the novel was so boring, but I think he realized it because another guy (he’s not really a 2nd male lead) liked FL and he got jealous when he and FL keep meeting each other

3- he kept doing so many uncomfortable stuff like interrupting FL whenever she and the other guy meet each other or when she tried to quit.
    after about 45 chapters when both of them confess the novel got better.

4- there’s one guy that’s a coworker. idk if he’s a 2nd male lead because he doesn’t really appear much and we don’t get to see much about him after the FL and ML start dating, but he’s still friends with the FL after he got rejected and often visits FL’s coffee shop.

5- ML confessed first I think? I don’t remember what happens in the scene tho (it’s around chapter 45-55)

6- yes, they’ll end up together

it turns out ML’s father kills them by accident when he was driving while he was drunk, but the ML’s uncle hid what happened because he was scared what’ll happen to the ML if the police found out what happens. also, when ML’s uncle found out they were dating he told FL to break up with him and told her who killed her parents, so FL broke up with him and ran away. In the end the ML told the public what happened and his company got a lot of backlash and stuff, but when FL (the victim) told the public she fell in love with the ML the public got interested in their story and the company regained their support. (The ML’s father is so trash, he abused The ML and his wife and kept blackmailing ML ‘s uncle for money)

Last edited: Jan 12, 2022
  6. augacutan

augacutan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you very much for all the spoilers!! You're awesome!!!:aww::aww::aww:

Wapdyne likes this.
  7. Iamnotworthy

Iamnotworthy New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So this uncle character thought that it's more important to keep ml mental health safe rather than bringin justice to fl? Sounds like he just want to keep the company safe. Ironically she sv that same company that bloom bc her parents killer is safe
    So this uncle character thought that it's more important to keep ml mental health safe rather than bringin justice to fl? Sounds like he just want to keep the company safe. Does this uncle get arrested too? I bet not but i need confirmation
    What happened to ml father?

8. Wapdyne

Wapdyne Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    - No, the uncle doesn’t get arrested.
    - I don’t really remember what happened to ml’s father but I think he got arrested.

augacutan and flowers_bloom like this.
  9. Darayudia

Darayudia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There is illustration for this novel...i cant post the link or image because of rules... just type 감 비서가 고장났다 blog naver in google

augacutan and Azka Anees like this.