Chinese please pick up these novels

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by katjones, Oct 19, 2021.

1. katjones

katjones Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Name: Unable to Cultivate, I Can Only Raise Soul Pets
    Raw Link:
    https://www.81zw.com/book/59784/
    NU Link:
    https://www.webnovel.com/book/unable-to-cultivate-i-can-only-raise-soul-pets_20793149006046905
    Why It Should Get Picked Up:
    MC is an expert who died from tribulation and reincarnated as a young man in a new world.

Due to the laws (not governmental laws, but spiritual/magical stuff) of the world he's in, he can't personally cultivate using the methods from his former world. Therefore, he must rely on his soul beast to cultivate, this is not an original idea, his soul beast is well known trash-tier, but with his OP past-life methods, it becomes stronger.

The way it's portrayed so far is what grabs my attention, there's young masters, but they don't act like arrogant d-bags. The author took the extra step to explain the feelings of side-characters to make them different then the "Oh so you're trash, hahaha". If you read it, you can see the difference compared to the mass produced garbage.

The world setting is pretty standard, yet the author takes the time to explain it, rather then giving us a cookie cutter template that we always see in other novels. He doesn't explain the world, but the differences in power systems between his former world and current.

The MC is an expert, so don't expect any character development. He's lived a full life already.

I haven't seen those cliché's where everyone mocks him on the daily, the attitudes and designs of other characters are different then regular novels.

In conclusion, there's not much difference so far (Chapter 20) with this novel and others, all though the genre of pets is cookie cutter, instead of taking it straight out of the package like other novels, the author has decided to explain things and increase the depths of other things.

Description:
    The former Immortal Ascension Realm Cultivator Wang Che failed to overcome the Heavenly Tribulation, and as a result, his soul transmigrated to a world of the Martial Soul where soul beasts and humans lived together peacefully.
    After confirming that he could not cultivate in this world, the depressed Wang Che had no choice but to adapt to this world.
    So…
    “Caterp… Green Caterpillar, million years evolution!”
    “I choose you! Rayquaz… Wait no, Sky Dragon!”

Name: Unscientific Beast Taming
    Raw Link:
    https://www.biquges.com/78_78764/index.html
    NU Link: https://www.webnovel.com/book/unscientific-beast-taming_20794057105834105
    Why It Should Get Picked Up:
    Solid development, no abuse, no overused cliches, adorable animals and a cheat thats not overly cheating.
    I will say there are a couple points im like “ dude really” but the mc is smart normal human trying his best to live his second life. good book.
    Description:
    Shi Yu woke up one day in a world built on the foundation of Beast Taming, where powerful monsters roam and great societies formed around the Beast Tamers who tame them. After concluding that he'd been reincarnated because he was good looking, he put his skills as a mythology expert to use, aiming to become a professional Beast Tamer so he wouldn't be poor again in this life.
    Thankfully, he had been reborn with a trump card in this life, a Skill Index that broke certain rules of the Beast Taming world. Starting from zero by secretly copying and teaching skills to domestic and wild beasts alike, Shi Yu stepped on the path of Beast Tamers as he raised a bunch of logic-defying and unreasonably strong beast pets...
    Key Words: Beasts, Beast Pets, Pets, Summoning

Reack likes this.
  2. Thousandswords

Thousandswords SWORD OF PENETRATION

Reading List:
    Link
    You do realise that all your NU link leads to Webnovel or Qidan site, and that is a big no for translators. I doubt anyone will pick these up.

3. aegis062

aegis062 Chaotic Demon Emperor

Reading List:
    Link
    there are still ppl who translate work from qidian, but it's so rare now that you rarely see it and they don't upload their work on Novel up as it would be easy to get DMCA.