Spoiler The Princess' Doll Shop

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Hypothon, May 5, 2020.

1. so-chintzy

so-chintzy One of the editors for Yukkuri Translation Service

Reading List:
    Link
    If we take what Hannah said at face value:
    >manga chapter 19: "I didn't want to but I let him have a baby."

Which implies that he pressured her into unsafe sex.

But Hannah also says "I only cried for 10 months because of that guy" (Asians will count pregnancies as 10 months instead of 9, it is a super vague & kinda inaccurate leftover from ancient Chinese medicine - which spread to other countries. https://www.happygoatproductions.co...biomedical-system-of-counting-gestational-age)

& she says that she was "Like a fool, knowing that love is the end & yet not being respected."

My interpretation of this, personally, is that Cassia's bio dad pressured her not just into sex, but into having a kid with him.

But then he refused to uphold responsibility despite being there during her pregnancy (hence the lack of respect that Hannah mentioned), which led to either him leaving or her chasing him away.

This does in fact, count as r*pe, because one of the qualifiers for r*pe is "having sex under false pretenses or by lying to your partner" (ie: claiming you don't have an STD when you do or saying that you have protection when it's actually been sabotaged prior to doing the deed).

2. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    Plus, incredibly minor. We might as well consider Cassia's reaction at ch.20. The line "How... was Mom able to love me?"
    It could be another interpretation but it could also be a good follow up

3. crossover

crossover Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What if the main villain of the story is Cassia's bio dad

4. Hypothon

Reading List:
    Link
    wasn't it earlier spoiled we're getting an evil dragon/divine being thing that wants OGstory to move as intended? And for it to happen, Cassia needs to fall in deep despair?

Ariary, your crush and seekingsnow like this.
  5. crossover

Reading List:
    Link
    Well I wouldn't put it past an evil divine being having a child for the sake of torturing them.

6. Hypothon

Reading List:
    Link
    Bump. Manhwa translations are up and we now know the OGHeroine's name: Edith. Surprised to find out she was Cesar's niece. Any follow up spoilers,

ReaderEli, bb9eluvr and seekingsnow like this.
  7. Bobaaaa

Bobaaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    someone pls spoiler what will happen to Daniel and his mom!!

8. Kyyiiq-q12

Kyyiiq-q12 Simp for obsessive MLs and Yanderes

Reading List:
    Link
    PRIYA IS SO HOT :blobnosebleed:

9. Anidori

Anidori Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any spoilers on Daniel's fate? I'm optimistic that he can be saved and rehabilitated but it's not looking so good for him.

Jukki likes this.
  10. crossover

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder if Daniel's mom's downfall is coming soon

11. s254386

s254386 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry, maybe I forgot who he was or something, but...has the guy at the end of chapter 26 already been introduced?
    If not, some spoilers?

12. Imfictophilia

Imfictophilia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I want to know about cassia status, i mean, is she really a commoner??? Does she have power like magic or divine power and what about her actual father, i hope shes not commoner but shes actually dukes daughter or something related to noble blood

13. Aachiin0914

Aachiin0914 ☼Sunnyshies☼

Reading List:
    Link
    I saw in the Nu page, that the novel is already complete. Does anyone already read the complete series?

Although, the first few chapters of the manwha already hinted the whole rebellion plot, I'm still curious. The second prince is so pitiful that I wanted to redraw the manwha and made the second prince suicide at the very first page where he was mentioned. Although, Fl is pitiful as well, I was more attracted to the end of the second prince and his mother.

I'm also curios about Fl and Ml's love story. it was clear that fl didn't have any special feeling to any of the characters. More like, she doesn't have any capacity to feel that way for them, esp their nobles. Fl completely expressed her distrust to nobles/ royalty in the manwha, always questioning their actions to her. Since in her mind, she was bent on believing that they will abandon her in the end. And the manwha really did a great job portraying FL's depression and PTSD.

I'm sure that from the happenings on the manwha, the rebelion part only eaten half of the novel, so what happened to the other half? Will it focused more on the romance between ml and fl, or there's more characters waiting to be introduced? Or it will focused on the heroine in the novel FL read in her past life. I feel that she will became a first class villain.

ahhh...I really want spoilers!!

14. autumn_leaf

autumn_leaf Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    so actually there are 232 chapters in total and i really wanted to know what happened so here goes:
    In chapter 40 ,at the start we see Deon giving his speech after his grand rebellion on the very day of his coming of age ceremony wfter his ascension to the throne. He was giving this speech at the banquet. After that it was time to dance. And Deon asked Cassia to dance with him and leads her. They dance but Cassia here is awkward to look into his eyes and then she remembered Madam Murphy's strict advice looking into ur dance partner's eyes that's when she lifts her head while Deon's hand that is at her waist is touching her bare skin. They talked about Hannah while dancing . There was a flashback mentioning Deon and Hannah having conversartion about a sandcat(?). Then Hughes came and notified that there is bad and good news. Here we see as Hughes came Cassia left Deon's hand and he felt empty .Marquis Heremond was caught and Gillian Marta was on run . Then Hughes was asked to find him as son as he can. Deon told him to ready Rose Palace but as the emperor he was already going to stay in that but actually it was for Cassia. [/SPO

15. needswishes

needswishes Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    does anyone has more spoilers? i miss my daily dose of princess of doll shop

16. Ariary

Ariary Sucker for isekai troupe

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone explain how he recognize her when they first met? He's colorblind, and never meet her before.. im really curious

17. DOHere

DOHere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think because she was known as the prettiest girl in the country or sth

layyu likes this.
  18. autumn_leaf

autumn_leaf Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No i think it was also shown in the manwha but her eyes are the brightest sky blue color and Deon recognizes that color.

I too wanted to know what happened to Emily and her son Daniel so i read chapter 39
    Deon reached the palace and i think he and the soldiers came through a portal it mustbe in chapter 38 or 37.
    So the started as Deon and Cassia met at the palace and parted ways as both had to do something. The whole palace was alight ot said. Deon looked at Cassia's slender back and wanted to hug her to stop going away from him but he knew this would be just for some moments and she would be with him forever. Dear boy failed to realize or notice and even think why he wanted to stop her.
    Then Cassia went to her palace . She was somewhat relieved to see that her palace was not on fire. Then she went to a tree where the mother and son were. Daniel was wounded and was bleeding profusely. Cassia didn't feel any sympathy as she saw Hannah and herself in the mother and son but they were the ones who killed her only family. Emily saw Cassia and laughed hysterically ,said you think you are smart and beautiful and that will remain forever? She recounted her past.
    Her past was not actually unique. She was the only daughter of Marquess Heremond who had a status similar to duke. She was given all the love but that was abuse in disguise. She lost the successor position to a cousin of the same age because she was a girl.Then she began attending parties where she felt her freedom like she would feel in her own bedroom. She got the nickname chocolate hazelnut due to the brown hair and eyes. She also fell in love i think but never knew she would marry old and incompetent emperor. That's how she became ambitious.
    Cassia threw a dagger that Deon gave her at the two of them . I think she wanted the either of them to kill the other. As she turned her back Daniel was saying something as he was dying and Emily collapsed or i think she died. But Cassia did not stop . She wanted them to feel the same despair. Even if they don't die they will be executed the next day. She returned with Caesar to Moran palace where the new emperor Deon had already assumed the throne through a successful rebellion. All the nobles present clapped and then Cassia realised it was for her.

19. aqilwall

aqilwall Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I can only answer some questions.
    1. Cassia marries Deon and have a kid. So she will be the empress, right?
    2. OgFL is good person. She is the daughter of Priya.
    3. Dont know but I think most people like her since she saves the empire.
    4. ML and it is quite early.

Last edited: Nov 9, 2021
  20. Hypothon

Reading List:
    Link
    I thought it was because Deon could see Cassia's colors (her hair esp) already? Despite being able to see in monochrome, for some reason, he is able to understand what color it is. The fact she isn't the simple black and white, plus he deduced her identity given the only one desperate enough to come to him for help at that moment was Cassia whose mother is waiting on trial. Or did I get it wrong

Yukari_me and Tiis_Ganda like this.