Spoiler The Demon Prince goes to the Academy

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by lawlogic77, Jul 28, 2021.

1. moneng85

moneng85 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for your hard work
    I appreciate it a lot

Where are the likes for this gentleman people?

A very heart warming chapter for Harriet's family and also Bertus's familial love
    2 years have passed with lots of human sacrifices, not able to save lots of people, not being able to expand their territory outside the capital city and almost no connection to other cities other than magic communication
    I wont think its strange for starvation, slums, and jobless issues to arise too
    they hasn't even been able to go past outside their own territory to scout other location and Reinhardt's City is still unknown
    Harriet should have talked more about the origin, problem, solution and rough future plan to her family though, more brains gives better opinion
    I wish humanity wont be so dumb to raid Reinhardt's castle and making lots of mess only to find out everything wont end and they have just made more mess(a big possibility IMO)

shiory, Molkaz and Nusan like this.
  2. Titan LLS

Titan LLS Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Finally! I'm caught up. A big thanks to those who made that possible.
    I knew the story was going to change at one point, for a more somber tone honestly it was not abrupt but well paced really.
    Still it has become heavier and darker that it really invokes that feeling of the night before the light.
    I hope that they don't do miracle resurrections or anything like that as it would sort of negate the growing pains of the characters.
    Reinhardt has tried in his own way i like the fact that it was realistic and he fumbled a lot not getting the results he wanted but still feeling he attained something.
    He gave the empire the roadmap to winning from there on it was up to the reigning emperor. To put it to good use which they tried to and have majorly succeed even with some loss, for the last 2 years.

Shio and Molkaz like this.
  3. JaydenBlaze

JaydenBlaze Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Guys I have read this till the 50ish chapter. I just want to know if there is any over-the-top love/hate melodrama focussed on the relationship between the MC and other female love interests like in "The Novel's Extra". I'm enjoying it currently but I want to make sure there is no unnecessary drama because once I'm done with translation I plan to pay to read the original version and support the author if possible. My money went down the drains when it came to "The Villain wants to Live" so don't want to repeat the same mistake.

4. moneng85

Reading List:
    Link
    cant really tell the melodrama as they hasn't meet after a certain incident
    not like novel's extra that the Mc and nayun met a lot of times and have a love hate relationship

luckily for you, the first post of the forum provides the raws(up to ch400) and there is an epub file for a super readable MTL
    so you can read without wasting your money and support the author when you think his content is worth it

Molkaz, globalafair and JaydenBlaze like this.
  5. roata11

roata11 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

With the execution of the princess, the Empire can solve quite a few issues.

First of all, it can temporarily relieve the anger of the crowd looking for a scapegoat.

And, by dissolving the anger of the Five Grand Bishops with the execution of the princess, the negative interest in the Five Grand Bishops can be diverted elsewhere.

The princes, who do not know the truth, also distrusted the empire as they watched the imperial enveloping the princess cursed by her demon king, so that distrust can also be resolved.

So, decisively, the suspicion that the Imperial Family was involved with the Demon King due to the fact that she had surrounded her princess so far can be resolved.

The execution of Charlotte de Gradias did not solve the physical problems, but it did solve the political problems.

Of course, that is also only a temporary measure.

In the end, since the demon king, the symbol of hatred, did not disappear, only a temporary closure was possible, and these problems were bound to erupt again.

In the end, even if the Empire actually executes the princess, it is just time-buying.

The collapse and collapse of the empire may only be postponed indefinitely, and the division and fall of the empire may have been planned.

Only the Emperor in the Empire knows about the true intentions of this event.

The two men of the Demon King were executed together.

People are excited about

It was just that, and he had no idea what the true intention of this was.

However, there are some who can guess the true intentions of this event without the Emperor telling them.

“…do you think Reinhardt will come?”

"right."

Ellen couldn't find anything to say to Bertus's words.

Will the rye heart come or not?

He must come, he must come,

Ellen thinks so.

But knowing that something like that would happen, is it right to use Reinhardt like this?

Can people who didn't believe in Reinhardt use it so shamelessly saying that they now believe in Reinhardt?

Even though it wasn't her own business, Ellen couldn't remove the question.

Reinhardt will come.

This time, as always, he will try to save Charlotte.

is that envious

I know she doesn't mind wishing for it.

Ellen couldn't get her thoughts out of her mind.

Not me the chance to bring her Charlotte

Made by Bertus.

There, she unexpectedly had a chance to get Lucinil and even Sarquegar back together.

If I take her Charlotte, in the end it's something I'll have to show myself in this situation. That's a risk I take, and when I execute an important person, there may be a problem with the loss of trust in the empire for eventually losing that person to the demon king.

Bertus is willing to take the situation on his own, and I

You must take the risk of saving the princess, Lucinil, and Sarkegar from the heart of the country.

Three weeks later, Monday.

Of course, the elite of the Empire are now running to solve the Gates crisis.

Therefore, the crowds in the execution hall and the troops guarding the huge execution table did not seem to have a high level.

Of course, he must have deliberately built a weak security system.

It's a funny play.

In order to make her princess run away from her empire, the emperor concocted this,

Does the king agree to that?

It was funny that such an agreement was reached even though Bertus and I had not spoken a word.

- Wow!

However, the crowd, excited about the news that the Empire will finally have her princess sentenced to death, were shouting at her.

It was very different from the scenery of the empire I had seen recently.

The appearance of the people was the same, but everyone was enthusiastic. As if when the princess died, something about her would change.

What will they think if the princess is kidnapped by me?

After all, Charlotte is naive and knows nothing, will she remember that she is a poor princess who has been kidnapped twice by the Demon King?

Or will she eventually remember that she was the demon king's collaborator, who was so important that he had to come to the rescue?

Charlotte, what would she think of me now?

I do not know.

However, I do what I have to do.

As always.

Bertus wouldn't have been very well prepared for me to take Charlotte, along with Lucinil and Sarkegaar.

If the top elites lead this execution in a fabricated kidnapping play, it will be deterred.

There may be some who actually die while digging for a fight. It's not even funny comedy.

I will break through the executioners and guards, knock them out moderately, and disappear with a mass teleport.

There's no need to see blood.

To promote that I am the Demon King and to unite mankind in fear of me, I could kill a few people, but I still have no intention of forcibly killing people.

There is no need for a large army anyway.

I brought Antirian and Herriot.

Liana, who hates the Empire, is not suited for this, and Olivia is not for this.

-Kill it! Kill the princess!!

The three of us watched from afar as the crowd shouted.

A huge crowd is engulfed in madness,

She was crying out for her death.

see.

Three beings chained to a pole on top of a mountain of firewood stacked under their feet, hanging from the pole.

On the left was a silver-haired girl, Lucinyl.

To his right was Sarkegaar in the form of a demon with black skinned wings.

and in the middle.

My hair is dyed black, and I have no strength

Charlotte was tied with her head down.

Like Sarkegaar, the princess' body

The dark black mist flowing from the

It was making everyone aware of the sound.

Look at it.

The princess was cursed by her.

The princess who returned from the Demon King in the first place

She wouldn't have been a demon disguised as a princess

But only now that she has revealed her true form.

People's cries were heard.

I don't know if Sarkegar and Lucinil are aware of the situation.

But Charlotte had her head bowed as if resigning.

It's people's hatred of themselves

I'm not afraid.

He seemed afraid to make eye contact with people.

I save those three.

It's easy.

Running through the crowd, that pole

Split it up and use a mass teleport

You just need to get out of here.

then.

It's very simple.

Around the time I was looking at the crowd from a distance and thinking that I had to enter soon.

“There is a problem.”

Harriet grabbed the hem of my robe.

"problem...?"

As if it was a serious problem, Heriot's complexion looked white from the inside of the lobby.

“The spatial coordinates of the entire square are all messed up.”

"what? What do you mean?”

Likewise, Antirian, who was wearing a robe, looked at me and smiled softly.

“Great being, the entire plaza

It means that a barrier has been formed to block the movement of space.”

".......what?"

What the hell is this....

What kind of dog are you talking about?

If there are teleportation shields all over this area, break through and get those three out, then run away with the mass teleport scroll.

You can't choose the option to hit.

We must somehow break through this crowd.

Bertus replaces this level of defense

Why did you do it?

Could it be that Bertus was really trying to kill Charlotte?

Can't you ever do that?

Antirian starts to giggle.

“Heh heh... I guess we weren't the only ones thinking about this and that in the given time.”

third force.

“Isn’t it possible that there were others who had a foreboding that the Demon King would appear here?”

It's just that some completely absurd bastards intervened in this situation.

“Great being, what are you going to do?

are you?”

Antirian laughs.

When he told me this, Antirian had already intuited that something like this would happen.

You didn't tell me on purpose.

“This... this crazy old man...” |

As if praised, Antiria

Nuss only smiled even more deeply.

The emperor did not go to the place of execution.

I was just looking at the panoramic view from the high spire of the imperial palace wall.

it was only

He had no reason to do that form himself, and he did not have the confidence to face Reinhardt on the spot.

From afar, watching Reinhardt rescue Charlotte is only Berserk.

It was the only thing Tooth could do.

The shouts of anger and hatred of the people seeping in the plaza reached Bertus' ears.

could be heard until

do you hate me so much

why do you hate me so much

Bertus was watching the scene with his teeth clenched.

Waiting for Reinhardt to appear

while saying

If he doesn't show up, he waits for the next plan to be executed.

“Your Majesty, there seems to be a problem.”

“…a problem?”

“I don't know who installed it.

However, the space is moved around the plaza.

A shield has been formed.”

".......what?"

At the words of the imperial magician who guarded Bertus, his complexion turned earthy.

it became

Reinhardt's thoughts and Bertus' thoughts were not very different.

Bertus said Reinhardt was very good.

He knows that he has a lot of mages of a different level.

That's why I broke into the scene and teleported

I was thinking that it was a very simple thing to just run away with.

As long as Reinhardt showed up, everything would be resolved.

There was no need for a big fight or clash, and I was sure that Reinhardt would not cause a mass slaughter.

But if there is a space movement shield, Reinhardt will appear.

He even got to the outside of the shielded cage to escape

That he had to break through the crowd and escape

miss it

If Reinhardt tried to release that crowd by force, there would be a slaughter of a great scale.

Bertus knows Reinhardt wouldn't want that.

“What kind of bastards…”

| “I’m sorry, Your Majesty.

. at this distance

Who the hell, with what intention, that large-scale

I don't know if you have installed magic.”

too far away

Reinhardt couldn't do such a thing, and Bertus never ordered such a thing.

So this means that a third force has intervened.

“Some people… knew that the Demon King was coming here…”

As a result, the fact that Charlotte and two of the demon king's men were set up at the execution site was rather a bait to lure the demon king to this place.

has become

“Are you trying to kill the Demon King… Reinhardt…?”

To set up a space movement shielding field,

When the Demon King appeared, it must have been to kill him without a chance to escape.

Naturally, as Bertus noticed, Reinhardt is really here. Otherwise, he would have had no choice but to recognize this situation.

He wasn't a trap he dug, but this situation eventually became a trap.

I don't know what kind of guys they are, but when the Demon King appears, the attack will begin at that moment.

Your opponent must be fully prepared

Reinhardt's resignation from this position is a wise choice and a natural decision.

Bertus clenched his teeth.

Few know that today's execution is a task for the emperor to attract the demon king and take her princess.

Of course, the executioners also

I do not know.

If Reinhardt retreats, the death penalty

is executed as scheduled.

You won't die in the fire of the firewood.

Even if he did, the executioners would somehow end the demon king's two servants and the princess.

When Reinhardt steps out, Reinhardt

be attacked

However, if Reinhardt resigns, the Demon King's two minions and Charlotte will die.

"Alternative .... Some bakers ...." |

12 C

Bertus, with his eyes wide open, was watching the rage and madness boiling in the plaza.

- Wow!

-Kill it! Kill it!

-Kill the dirty demons!!

In madness and fury, I stared still at Antirianus. Harriet opened her mouth, her complexion turned white.

He was just biting her drink.

“Did you know it was going to be like this?”

“How can you judge the future so arbitrarily, great being.”

“Even if you knew it would be like this, tell me

Is it true that you wouldn't?"

“Of course it is.”

He doesn't even try to hide his malice.

The problem that I thought was a simple task was actually a horrendous crossroads between two choices.

Knowing that the scheduled raid is about to begin

But I jumped into that scene and found Charlotte.

Do you rescue them, break through the crowds and run away?

Or Charlotte and Lucinil and Sarkegaar

do you watch him die

Antirian said that I was in this situation

likes to be thrown

That monster will be satisfied with whatever choice I make.

I would be happy to see myself die because of my foolish attachment, who made the first choice.

I would be happy if I succeeded in rescuing those three, who made the first choice.

It would be fun to make a second choice and watch as I despair in a reality where I have had to trade the lives of those three for my own.

I enjoy putting myself in extreme situations because I am happy no matter what I do.

As subordinate, Antirian should have advised me on what I should have thought, but he didn't,

He didn't.

I'm in this place without knowing it

Come on it will be fun

- Whoaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!

In the roar of an angry crowd, the execution is about to be executed.

Will I die if I go in?

To save Charlotte and them both

how is it going

Without the Arcdaemon, the Edina Islands

The governance system cannot be maintained.

No, without even saving those three, that demon king may fall into an obvious trap and die together with them like an idiot.

I don't know who is trying to attack me.

I haven't even reached the masterclass yet.

So, it is right not to do it.

Know.

I must not save them.

Because the lives and lives of so many depend on my single life.

To save only three, tens of millions of necks

Because it puts your breath on the scales.

Even if you could actually save those three, the monarch would risk his own life for this kind of thing.

must not walk

A monarch is the one who commands, not the one who wields the sword.

This is reckless.

However,

If I hadn't done reckless things because it was reckless, if I had lived that way.

I wouldn't be open to my seniors,

I wouldn't even have a duel with a senior.

After a lot of reckless work from there, this feat of finally ascending to the position of the Demon King would not have been mine.

I wouldn't have had so many relationships

and there would be no relationship that had to be lost,

There would be no relationship that I would like to get back.

It is right not to do anything reckless, but

I am standing on the mountain I built with recklessness.

Now thinking that something should not be done because it is reckless is not just a picture of me being complacent with what I have now built up with recklessness.

that's cowardly

That's just defeatism.

I, who was only reckless, completed who I am today with only that recklessness.

This is so reckless that I can't say I can't do it.

A prince shouldn't do this.

A prince must not risk his life for such a thing, as he carries so much on his back.

Throw away what you throw away,

Take what you take

That's how it should be.

However,

I,

never once.

I never thought that I was worthy of a monarch.

There's nothing I can do

I had to do it.

I did it because I thought I had to.

I never thought that anything would happen,

I didn't do everything because I thought it was possible enough.

- Wow!

"go alone."

Looking at the angry crowd...

I take one step

“Herriot, the force of this space movement impediment

Make me angry.”

“Yeah… I’ll try.”

“Antyrianus, give me ranged support.”

“Yes, great being.”

Charlotte de Gradias.

Sarkegaar.

Lucinyl.

I save you today.

this time as well.

Continue next time.

always.

I will save you

That is the monarch's way I go.

Ellen Artorius was also monitoring the situation.

People might recognize him, so he clenched his fists clenched in a robe that covered his face.

Sit down

However, Ellen was unaware that there was a space-transportation vehicle closure spread out around her.

Eren had only one thought.

Will Reinhardt really appear?

If she shows up she thinks she'll keep it secret

She wasn't even that shy.

I don't have the right to ask you to take me. so it shouldn't be

She couldn't abandon people because Ellen knew she was carrying too much on her own.

She feels her guilt for Reinhardt, knowing that disappearing herself is already a great sin in her own right.

Beyond that, he was already out of his own choice.

I could only see her from a distance

if you wish

'Cause that's good

Because that's enough.

Hoping that people won't get hurt in the process.

So I went crazy in the crowd

The crowd is scary, but stay still

He was just watching her brother-in-law.

Charlotte bowed her head, as she waited for her death to come.

She knows nothing about Charlotte.

She doesn't know what will happen from now on.

If only she could hang on there.

Would Reinhardt do the same thing?

Since he has become the hope of mankind, he cannot choose such an option, but he can delusion.

Because you can think like that.

Ellen was watching her Charlotte from afar. If Reinhardt comes, Charlotte will be saved, and she will be forgiven.

In her deafening shouts

So, the executioners are slow to execute

Prepare.

In fact, setting a fire is more of a show.

All three of them are not worthy of death in a fire that burns firewood.

There would be follow-up measures such as stabbing with a spear and cutting off the head with an axe.

But if Reinhardt appears

There is no such thing.

Those three will be rescued.

As the executioners' torches were brought to the three piles of poles, flames began to rise with terrifying speed.

- Wow!

- Kill it! kill me!

-Kill the devil!

- Kill the demons!

With the thought that her eardrum was about to rip, Ellen could see.

The image of someone moving through the crowd.

They go through the crowds guarding the bench

Push it lightly and walk under the execution table

while saying

-bang!

It was like kicking a pile of burning firewood with a single kick, as if exploding.

like that.

-bang!

bang!

Kicking the other three firewood piles

Scattered in pieces at once.

There was only one person who suddenly broke in.

As the being took off his robe, there was

A young man with the appearance of a demon with horns appeared.

It was the first time he had seen it, but from that smiling expression, Ellen could tell that it was Reinhardt.

“These three are the ones I should get my money back...”

The Demon King snaps his fingers.

“I’ll take you.”

- Curl rumble!

In an instant, a fierce flame storm surged around the three poles.

The blind executioners and the guards around them were thrown back in the sudden flames.

largely retreated

“Rein.... Hart....”

- Ma, the Demon King!

- It's the Demon King!

- The Demon King has appeared!

Naturally, the cheers of people are

Asu with the appearance of an unknown demon

I had no choice but to turn into Rajang.

Those who have hated the demon king and demons until now, when the real demon king appears, they start to run away in fear.

and,

- Awesome Awesome!

A pounding sound that rips the air terribly

along with, dozens of flames in the air

Bullets hit the fire barrier

Start.

"what?"

Looking at the direction of the attack, it looked like it was aimed at the demon king himself, not the demon king's servants.

- Cuckoo Kwak Kwak!

The pouring fire bombs were not only inside the wall, but also the executioners on the other side of the wall.

It began to swept the fields and huge crowds.

Ellen stared at the sight with her mouth wide open.

The Demon King has appeared.

And, someone waits only for that moment. He begins to attack the Demon King like Lin.

As if it didn't matter what the tens of millions of people gathered in this place.

The crowded crowd tries to escape from the sudden appearance of the demon king and the destruction caused by the attack on the demon king.

People and people were lying on the ground, tangled in each other and falling.

People trying to run away fall on each other in an instant and are crushed.

And, Ellen looked.

- Kwachang!

-bang!

Thousands of people in black robes of unknown identity who break through the windows of buildings around the plaza and run to the scene rather than run away.

“This... is this...?”

- Curl rumble!

Ellen was observing the countless destruction magic beyond the fire barrier where the demon king was, as well as civilians being swept away mercilessly in the aftermath.

-Kurung!

In an instant, the fire barrier disappeared and Reinhardt appeared from within.

all.

Before long, Reinhardt had rescued all three of them from his execution.

In a state of chaos, Ellen sees Reinhardt looking around at the fleeing crowds, people engulfed in magic, and mysterious raiders.

- Order... Was it you?

-okay.

- We couldn't be friends forever.

Ellen doesn't know what's going on.

but,

Reinhardt hands her Charlotte, who lost her consciousness, to Sarkegar.

- The Lord and Sarkegaar get out first. Their target will be me. They're probably just trying to kill me.

-Arcdaemon, but...

- Your Majesty, I can't...

- Go, this is an order.

The silver-haired girl and I and the silver-haired girl, who had just been released from their captivity, were overwhelmed by the weight of the horses in the words of the Demon King. Nodding her head with a firm expression, she begins to break away from the attack.

As if she knew she couldn't avoid a fight.

Lightning pours from the sky, fireballs

this falls

It's not just magic.

Those who rush with swords and spears,

Surrounded by blue magic, he rushes to the Demon King.

Although the identity is unknown, they were not those with extraordinary abilities, even if they pretended to be.

“Stop.”

However, at Reinhardt's words, Ellen clearly saw that one of the rushing men did not stop, but the movement faltered.

- Zukeng!

Alsbringer cut the sword-bearer's head as it was. It was a fierce blow that mercilessly crushed even the protective power of magical enhancement and the barrier spread on its body.

The relic of the war god that strengthens the user the stronger the opponent is, the more difficult it is to overcome.

At this moment, the Demon King was able to maximize Al Sbringer's abilities.

It's not a master class.

However, the massive attack magic that pours out is 2 meters in all directions around the demon king's body.

He couldn't break through the barrier of magic that overflowed like a flame.

It was a tremendous magical output that was overwhelming just by looking at it.

and unstoppable power.

- Scream! Aww!

With his right hand, he slashed the spear-bearer's spear-bearer, who was rushing at him, and cut his body in half from his waist, and with his left fist

The shock wave shattered the body of the man who had just stabbed the sword with just a fist against the opponent's sword.

The master class does not use force so violently.

Just, as I have a huge output

just blow it out

The unrefined destructive power that it emits can be attacked by the Demon King even with a single attack.

was making it unacceptable.

The monsters, who know that it is impossible to break through the Demon King with an unlimited charge, break through the fleeing crowd.

watch the king

The demon king is the one who has died

see.

Those who were seriously crowded,

Thousands already by the magic of the Black Order

More than one person had died.

It was not the demon king, but the people who wanted to kill the demon king were dying.

“If you can kill me, it doesn’t matter what happened.”

At the demon king's blunt words, the Black Order

Nothing was said.

“Yes, there are many unavoidable things in the world.”

"Like I can't help it."

“You will also have no choice.”

"I understand."

“I fully understand.”

The Demon King walks slowly.

"So, let's kill each other and kill each other."

The expression on the demon king's eyes widened with anger.

-Kurung!

The Demon King is running And the Black Order members blocked the front of the Demon King.

Epinhauser saved me against the will of the Black Order.

So, as Antirian warns, the Order is no longer on my side.

I kind of knew that.

But under this circumstance, I have to endure a huge number of civilian casualties.

I didn't think he was going to kill me.

black order.

I don't know, but for the sake of justice

Is it something like a group that tolerates evil?

It's silly, but that's what I do after all

In the end, I thought they were similar to me in that I wanted to make a big difference from my work.

The important thing is not to discuss each other's good and evil.

we can't help each other

I have to save my people.

The Black Order seeks to eliminate me, the seed of a great conflict.

The mutual inevitability collides

So, in the end, someone has to die.

is to do,

i can't die

So, you have to kill it.

- Zhao!

The opponent's sword staggered loudly as it faced Alsbringer.

- Chunkyung!

Taking advantage of the stumble, I reached out and tried to grab his neck and reach out, but a chain suddenly appeared from the air and wrapped around my left arm.

Perhaps it was the magic that someone else used, the chains of magic grabbed my left arm and didn't let go.

The guy who was greatly staggered by my attack took advantage of the gap he had in me and left it on the neck of my neck.

He comes in with a prick.

- Get a card!

My black neck hit the magic shield

could not dig into

"Suck!"

- Kwakang!

The reporter's magic chain, pulling his left arm strongly, could not overcome my strength and was shattered in pieces.

Most of those who specialize in melee combat know how to fortify and even use magic.

most of the guys

It was.

A melee expert, a wizard, and even a magic swordsman.

Of course, it was inevitable, but the Black Order was also a group of crazy monsters.

As long as I appeared here, it was clear that he was going to kill me.

There are only niggas who just want melee combat.

There were also those who sniped from a distance.

The plaza was still full of people.

There were many who tried to run away, but

He couldn't even run away from the crowd.

There must have been an overwhelming number of people who were killed by themselves than those killed by the Black Order's magic.

Among them, it is not only possible to enhance magic power, but there are also master classes.

I already knew that the Black Order wasn't just a group of wizards because of Epinhauser's case.

Aim for the most important time

Apparently, there are people watching me from afar.

After sending the dwarfs to induce attrition, when I saw a clear gap, it was probably to stab or cut them to death.

Attacking with a weapon with an auror would be the surest attack above all else.

Knowing that destructive magic couldn't break through my magic barrier, they seemed to be taking a different approach.

- Quad Duk!

The vines that suddenly rose from the ground

This is starting to wrap around my limbs with great speed.

And, numerous insects crawl out of the vine and cover my body.

black order.

Those who have a lot of gold bars.

Magic that makes you uncomfortable just by looking at it

It was.

“Burn up.”

I don't know what these bugs are, but I have no intention of letting them burrow into my body.

-Kurung!

The fireworks of Hwayo lit up and poured out fierce flames.

Tree trunks and bugs wrapped around me

It turned to black ashes and disappeared in an instant.

You don't have to kill them all.

All I have to do is escape the plaza. I don't know what Antirian is doing, but I just need to make sure that Lucinil, Sarkegar, and Charlotte escape safely, and then I wake up.

Of course he's watching me from all sides, and the Order isn't doing his best right now.

It was clear that I was trying to gauge how much power I had.

They're just watching to kill me when there's a certain chance.

Long-distance support was certain.

- Kwaduk! Kwajik!

A swarm of bats flying all over the place, taking shapes here and there, tearing and killing the wizards who were bombarding me from a distance, turning them into blood and killing them.

I could see clearly.

Antirian, you old man. demigod

Could you write something similar?

Fortunately, the magicians attacking from a distance were distracted by Antirianus.

sold out

People were running away, but they were clearly watching the scene.

That's why the Empire can't help me,

so it shouldn't be

You have to get out on your own.

Still, there's something odd about it.

I keep an eye on those who measure the distance.

How many people are sure of the masterclass?

There were, and there are others who are equivalent to the Archmage, although it is not certain, but there will be. Antirian will not be easy on you

Because the wizards were engaged in an intercept battle.

“But you guys, why only this?”

By the way, why is the Black Order only this one?

It's definitely true that it's a strong power, I

There are many things that are difficult to deal with alone.

However, if their goal is to kill me, it will inevitably mean that the Black Order's best power is concentrated in this place.

These are clearly not people to be ridiculed, but

The most elite of the Black Order I imagined

If you think about it, it's too shabby.

“The Empire and you weren’t the only ones to deal with the gate crisis on their own.”

Someone who was watching me from afar walks towards me.

“That’s it.”

The Black Order appeared only once in the original, and there was no mention of it after that.

That being said, they must have been dealing with the gate incident and monsters in the background of the story.

Two years after the Gates incident.

The Black Order fights and fights to cope with the gate incident.

It would have gone round and round.

And, naturally, it weakened.

Continuing to lose fighters.

It's definitely a powerful force, but

The raiding force assembled to rid the most important seed of the conflict, me, was only this one.

It is only of some size.

The black order has no choice but to come

He was waiting for me in a place I expected to be.

The person walking towards me immediately took off his hood and showed his bare face.

Naturally, he was the first mature man he had ever seen.

Not everything he looked like, so I had no idea how old he really was.

Although he was a mature man, his gray hair, which had been counted white, made it difficult to guess his age.

As he approached me, the other members of the Black Order who were facing me began to retreat slowly.

That, to some extent, gave the man the status of the approaching man.

“Are you the leader of the Order?”

He looks at me quietly and shakes his head.

“Well… the term chief doesn’t seem right. In the original order, everything was decided by the meeting of the top executives.

is on your side.”

I read nothing in his eyes

couldn't pay

“However, now that all the members of the highest rank except me have died….. I don’t think the expression that I am the head is necessarily wrong.”

He speaks quietly, with his sword hanging down.

“Arcdaemon, how about dying here for the sake of mankind?”

“…you want me to die?” |

At my counter-question, a mature man turned his head

nod

“You are mankind, no. He knows that he loves all beings very much, very much.”

"So, the Epinhauser, who has been watching you the longest of us,

He didn't die for you."

“Because I know you.”

“Because I know your love

Wasn't it inevitable?"

“You know that humanity can do quite a lot with your death.”

“Distrust between each other.”

“Even the boiling despair.”

“In this situation where mankind is looking for a scapegoat to overcome despair.

“I cannot say that all of them can be overcome, but because of the unfulfilled longing for revenge, mankind is no longer the Demon King.

This phenomenon of searching for other human scapegoats will stop.”

| “But if you die, humanity

will give you hope.”

“Of course, we know that hope is not worth much.”

“I don’t know that nothing can be achieved with vain hopes.”

“However, you cannot live without even hope.”

“You are the epitome of hatred and despair.”

“Look.”

It refers to a crowd in which men are terrified and each crushes each other to death.

“Sadly, your presence only creates despair and fear.”

“……”

“What do you think of humans?

The thing is, humans fear and bow from you.

I only saw the net.”

“……”

“When you reveal yourself, you are afraid and

Despair makes people panic

And if you don't show up, you'll get revenge

And people who are crazy about hate are panicking

It’s only quality.”

That said, very few people know my intentions.

I couldn't deny that.

I'm just a mark of hate and despair and pain

just an award

My existence is only a symbol of terror to mankind, and an enemy that must be eliminated.

even in the eyes of people.

even if you don't see it,

Only the driving force of emotions is different, I

It's just something that drives people crazy.

“You love humans, but humans

I don't believe in

“So you can be sure that misunderstandings that have deepened beyond resolving can be resolved in a beautiful way.

you wouldn't think didn't

In the temple, you hide your face

I wouldn't even go in."

“Just as our age has been cut down as a result of our trying to deal with the situation our way, so you

You must have tried to deal with this situation. Also, the person who did not believe in you also came to this place to save them, right?”

"Not all things are over, but I'm worried about what happens after it's over."

“One day there will be war.”

“In a situation where these wounds have not healed, humans will insist on subjugating the Demon King, the source of this situation.”

“Even if you don’t want it, the Empire doesn’t want it, or the Emperor wants it.”

“You must feel that war is bound to happen.”

“People see monsters wandering the continent.

than to kill. Waiting for the Demon King's death

You know it will be.”

“Today, you tried to save Charlotte de Gradias.”

“I think it is a very, great love and understanding.”

“O Demon King.”

“So, you can’t die now, can you?”

“Before more blood flows.”

“Before more despair and sorrow take over the world.”

“By your death, save mankind.”

“My, please.”

Apart from blocking me, it seemed clear that he was admiring my presence.

Regardless of my intentions, I exist

It is already a disaster in itself.

So, for the sake of mankind, the man said that he should die here.

The war after the gate incident was over

I know this might happen

It was a story going on.

The gate incident is the ending of the original.

But after that, war breaks out.

A war will be waged because of me alone.

at this place. If I die while countless humans are watching, there will be no war.

People will cheer that the Demon King is dead.

The search for scapegoats for the Five Great Shintoisms and other powers related to the Demon King will no longer take place.

It has nothing to do with my will.

Life produces only despair, fear and hatred,

Death brings hope to many

can be saved under the name of

So please die here, before more sacrifices are made,

He pays tribute to me and tells me to die.

“You, what’s your name?”

old man to my question

The man bowed his head.

“I can’t tell you. An ugly being like me can't help a great being like you.

You don't deserve to be named."

He is beyond my age and makes me very

I felt respected.

Apart from that, I must die

block in front of me.

"But we are in the Black order."

“If evil must do good, it is those who do it.”

“It’s not going to justify. we are

I am not interested in that.”

“We are only trying to do the good that saves mankind with the evil that kills you.”

is it sophistry?

But I didn't really want to point it out.

Everyone has the justice they believe in.

Those justices are all my own

It is a sophistry of

The man in front of me just stood in front of me to live for it.

“It’s true that if I die, less people will die. that's obviously right

Ji."

Yes, that could be justice.

it could be a line I may have to die.

than living. There may be more to this rule in death.

In the first place, if I had died and disappeared, this wouldn't have happened.

As long as the world's malice is directed at me, the more I struggle to do something

Because it may become a bigger tragedy and disaster and block my way.

but,

“But I mean. tell me this

want."

I give strength to the hand holding the Alsbringer

add

“Damn it.”

I.

want to live

Alive.

Somehow, I survived with this grit.

It is not a life completed by death.

I don't die in resignation and despair

La.

“I will live to save you.”

must.

Alive.

not death.

“Whatever it is I have to save.”

I will try to achieve something with my life.

"Alive."

I don't want to feel comfortable when I die

all.

“Live, what I have saved with my eyes. what remains.”

I want to live, even if the road I have to go through in my life is a thorny road of despair.

“I will see it with my own eyes.

I want to live and be happy

Alive.

I can't restore everything that's broken

no, but

Relationships that can be repaired are somehow

while fixing

I want to be happy.

Even in this moment when the world has fallen, now that so many things are broken

I know it's true, but

I want to be happy, I definitely think so.

It's not wrong to dream of it.

No, it could be wrong.

A being like me wants that

it might be wrong

still.

I hope it

At my words, a mature man looks at me and nods his head.

"okay. Right."

He pointed his sword at me, and the sword was engulfed in blue magical flames.

An unknown black energy was swirling in his empty left hand.

“I will remember you.”

It seems that I will remember for the rest of my life how great I was.

“If I die, will you remember me?”

The head of the Black Order left those words

Chae, he points his sword at me.

“That’s enough, I can do it.”

Kill me with respect, not hate

To the first enemy to try.

Isn't that what you can do?

I mean, a man of an unknown age

smile

"It's not the strongest, it's not the worst, it's not the worst."

“O the best demon king.”

“I pay tribute to you.”

There was no further conversation.

There is such a thing as common sense.

It is universal among people. being accepted.

But common sense is not the truth.

Common sense is sometimes wrong, and there are exceptions.

one of those common senses.

At the level of mana enhancement, you can never face the Master Class.

Ellen sees her own common sense collapsing as she tries her best not to be trampled and trampled by her crowd.

was watching as

Reinhardt was receiving the overbearing Auror Sword wielded by an unidentified mature man with only Alsbringer.

- Kwaga River!

Even, it was overwhelming.

The magical shockwave generated by the sword collides with the earth and crushes it, but Reinhardt is not at the level of countering the Auror Sword, but rather

It was thrown and crushed.

The Auror Sword is not just a sharp sword.

Depending on how the magic power contained in the sword is used, the sharpness of the sword is lifted to the limit, and a shock wave of magic power is used to deliver a huge amount of shock.

The master class is therefore no different than using a blunt weapon with a huge weight.

And, in general, it not only crushes weapons that come in contact with it, but also crushes the arms and wrists that receive them.

That's how it should be.

No matter how drastically the physical ability is improved by enhancing magical power, the master class is more sophisticated and efficient in its operation.

So, Reinhardt is a master class

You shouldn't be able to deal with them.

But Ellen is Reinhardt's defense.

Rather than being driven by it, I was watching it push the opponent.

- Koo! Kugugugung!

The wind of the shock wave generated as the sword collided with the sword reached the point of reaching Ellen's face, far away from the scene. The master class is being pushed by those who can only enhance magical power.

Something that would not normally happen

There's only one reason to do it.

Reinhardt is too strong.

He shouldn't be able to take it by force, but he's just dipping and pressing with too much force.

Reinhardt's massive magical enhancement, which seems to be engulfed in blue flames, can be judged by Reinhardt's magical power just by looking at it.

It was showing that it was impossible.

Efficiency is low because it is not sophisticated.

However, the output is too high.

I don't have master-level mana management skills.

However, because the basic conditions are overwhelming,

As a result, it pushes the opponent away with just an instantaneous power, just with an overwhelming amount of magical power.

What if Reinhardt is in danger?

should i do

Help Reinhardt despite misunderstandings and people's accusations

you might have to go

I thought so, but

There wasn't even a need.

Reinhardt was too strong.

Even Reinhardt's opponent is not a simple masterclass.

- Kurreung!

An unidentified man, driven to the defense, stretches out his left hand. A jet-black flame rose from beneath his feet, engulfing Reinhardt.

The one Reinhardt was dealing with right now was a master class and a monster that had reached the level of an archmage.

In the black flame that melts the earth, Reinhardt runs without a single wound.

He came out and continued a rough battle.

Lightning and black flames radiating out of the man's hand, and even in the extreme cold that freezes even the air, Reinhardt pushed as if nothing could affect him at all.

Just as Reinhardt's physical abilities are overwhelming, his anti-magic is already

that he has transcended the level of a criminal

Ellen could have guessed.

The crowd running away, being pushed by each other, was astonished to see it.

No one knew who was trying to kill the Demon King, but everyone could tell from afar that he was a very powerful man.

But the Demon King is stronger.

Even that man, as well as other raiders, continued to attack the Demon King.

However, all the alcohol, magic, and curses they used had no effect on the demon king's body.

No effect on the body of the Demon King, according to the mountain they have built up this week.

couldn't even give

-Kurung! Kurreung!!

But the Demon King looked at them once. By looking at it, it explodes a fierce flame in the place where the gaze is located.

It wasn't killing it, it was exploding it.

A demon lord who manipulates flames while surrounded by blue magic.

In case of rapid ignition of infinitely condensed flame

Turn it on to create an explosion.

He is single, as a sword master and hemp

judge. And the crowd is terrified of slaughtering a group of magic swordsmen

I couldn't help but stare, tired of it.

The Demon King is too strong.

"We... we will all die..."

There were a lot of people sitting down, unable to move and trembling.

Who the hell can fight such a demon king?

Neither magic nor the Auror Blade can injure that Absolute who could ever hurt.

It wasn't a master class, but because he didn't reach it, the existence of the Demon King is even more terrifying.

It's still like that

What kind of disaster will the Demon King be when he reaches the Master Class?

The fear of those who saw the Demon King was greater because they had not yet fully grown.

Of course, it wasn't that the Demon King was not affected by all attacks.

Let those of the raiders who have reached the masterclass begin to attack. like a flame

In some cases, it was possible to break through the magic protection of the burning demon king and inflict wounds.

No matter how strong the Demon King is, it is not easy to withstand the attack of masterclasses.

A lot of attack magic was poured on the Demon King, and Reinhardt was soon rushed to the corner.

- Whoop!

CI

Ellen opened her eyes and saw the spear carrying the Auror piercing Reinhardt's heart.

decisive gap.

She did not miss it and succeeded in inflicting her fatal wound.

Ah....

Ah,

not

okay

"Ahhh. Ah. No… no.”

Ellen trembled and began to cry, but she was pushed by each other and the crowds who were running away opened their eyes.

the devil is dead

Unnatural in the chaotic plaza

Silence descended.

However.

The Demon King held his spear that had pierced his chest with his left hand.

and,

- Whoop!

With his heart pierced, he pulled out the spear that pierced his heart with only his might.

And then, the demon lord raises his hand.

- Whoa!

In the other hand of the Demon King, who had only been holding the Alsbringer until now, the milky white

Another sword with a sword is summoned.

The god of innocence, the relic of Tuan.

Tiamata.

- Whoa!

A divine white light flooded Tiamata, and the wounds on the Demon King's chest

is played

-AA AA AA....

Those who had foreseen the death of the Demon King had no choice but to tremble in fear when they saw the scene.

- I don't die... I don't...

It is also difficult to physically break through that huge magical barrier, and the magic has little effect.

D

Even if he manages to break through somehow, the Demon King who deals with Tuan's divine power will immediately heal his wounds.

Immortal.... The Demon King is immortal...

A barrier close to invincibility.

The goddamn man facing the masterclass

one strength.

An overwhelming amount of magical power that is released without knowing the end.

and play.

- Unbelievable... Unbelievable...

He has unfathomable power

A Demon King who can borrow and regenerate the power of the gods as much as he can because of the holy things, and even possesses the sword of the god of war, which becomes stronger the more enemies there are, the stronger the enemy is.

who the hell

how.

Is it possible to kill such a demon king?

such an absolute.

That immortal existence, which is unlikely to die.

Who the hell can fight?

The crowd was not the only one who was terrified at the sight of the spear piercing the heart being pulled out with bare hands. Reinhardt rushes to the old man who has lost his ear, without even noticing him.

- Kwajik!

And then, the old man's gray hair at once

He grabbed him and slammed his head down to the floor.

- Boom!

With a fierce impact sound, Reinhardt slammed the Alsbringer with his head pointed at the person who had been buried in the ground.

- Zhao!

The Auror Armor was not broken by the Demon King's blow.

- Zeng!

However, he did not break at once. If you do, just take it twice.

- Awkward!

count

th.

class

Yes

th.

-bang!

five times.

- Kwakang!

six times.

- Kwajik!

And, on the seventh, the sound of something breaking resounded in the plaza.

No matter how holy it was, he destroyed the Master Class with Auror Armor by force.

Not by stabbing, but by corrosion. fit the word

Their leader was killed without even having time to react.

Literally, crushed to death.

Archmage and Masterclass.

The leader of the Black Order.

He was brutally murdered by the Demon King.

The Demon King, who still exudes the same momentum as the first, was looking at the Masterclasses who attacked him.

Those who have stood before the Demon King so far

slowly begins to recede.

Even if I did this, I couldn't kill the Demon King, so it was just like dog death any longer.

People fall into despair as they watch the raiders start to run away.

I don't know who they are.

A group of very strong and powerful people

attacked with

However, it failed.

Only such a simple truth is imprinted in people's minds.

in the middle of the ecliptic,

It happened there.

Who will be able to face the demon lord who is nothing more than an immortal god?

- Run away!

Those who had a glimmer of hope and hesitated at the thought that the demon lord might die, but when the raiders escaped, they again fell into panic and started running.

"Get out of the way! Get out of the way! Get out of the way!"

Thousands of people passing Ellen tapped Ellen's shoulder as she stood blankly.

He shouted that he would push and live.

-puck!

In that way, Ellen, who was staring blankly at Reinhardt, fell on the shoulders of those fleeing.

It got pushed back, and eventually slumped down.

The wind took off her deep hood, which Ellen had been wearing until now.

"Ah...."

"uh..."

I see people running away.

Looking at Ellen's face, she pauses as if she's lost her face.

In the Empire, who does not know Ellen's face

seldom heard Although few have seen it in person, the portrait and other propaganda made Ellen's face

was well known to people.

“A hero… sir?”

People are squatting and drowning

looks at Ellen and stops.

All of a sudden, Ellen was overcome with an ominous feeling.

“You are a warrior!”

someone shouted

- A warrior?

-Ellen-sama is here?!

- A warrior?

- The warrior...

Ellen sees that the blood in her body gets cold.

It was a feeling.

Her fingertips trembled, and her lips trembled.

- A hero has come to rescue us!!

Among the fleeing crowd, shouts were spreading.

Through the crowds, through the shouts,

Ellen saw Reinhardt standing far from her, looking towards her.

“Soldier! my, please! Please defeat the Demon King!”

One of the escapees weeps and begs Ellen.

The faces of the others were no different.

As if I wanted to believe that something would be different if I was a hero.

“I, I… I, I… I…”

I.

I.

what the hell

how?

why?

As if her head had been broken, Ellen could not think or draw any conclusions.

People raise Ellen from a fall

turn on

Those who run away put Ellen on the back of her head and beg her to defeat her demon lord.

Some cry, sit down and tremble in prayer.

Please defeat the Demon King.

Ellen is pushed into the square as if pushed by people.

Reinhardt was still, staring at Ellen Artorius, who was pushed out by the crowd.

She doesn't even know what to do, but she asks to do something.

He pushes Ellen to the demon king who carried out the massacre, and the people run away.

However, there are those who look from afar to see the scene somehow.

It was.

Demon King and Hero.

They were far from each other.

Reinhardt was still looking at Ellen.

Ellen trembled with her complexion turning white.

It was.

Why.

Why in this way

Why should we meet again in this situation?

There was no expression on Reinhardt's face.

why.

with that look,

With no emotion,

why are you looking at me like that

“I, I… La, Reinhardt… I am…”

I don't want to fight.

I don't want to fight you

killing too.

dying too.

don't like it,

Ellen swallowed her words, shaking her lips.

Reinhardt turned to Ellen, who was shaking.

She is approaching the sun.

Neither Lapelt nor Rament was summoned.

towards Ellen.

".........Hey."

Reinhardt leaped to Ellen

say it bluntly

"mental...."

“Aren’t you going to make it?”

- Bah!

"Ugh...!"

Ellen's stomach, Reinhardt's fist

this is stuck

- Kook!

paper

With one blow of the regime on the stomach, Ellen flew to a building in the plaza.

She was thrown into the wall of a building.

Irrespective of the crowd's astonishment, Reinhardt, nailed to the wall of the building, slowly walks towards El Ren Artorius, who is in shock and terror.

"Uh... uhh... uh... uh..."

I got hit without being properly prepared.

“Wow! big! Cool! Kek!”

Although she didn't die by activating her armor too late to come back before barely getting hit, Ellen coughed up her fields and vomited her red blood.

“Ah… uh…”

I wouldn't have thought of killing it.

However, she was in the hands of no intention of flirting.

Ellen looks up at the approaching Reinhardt with a fearful expression.

Than the pain of a concussion.

Than the pain of vomiting her blood.

Seeing Reinhardt's expressionless expression is Ellen's biggest fear right now.

It was horror and horror.

That gaze, as if looking at the enemy, was giving Ellen the greatest fear.

“Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh…”

“Afraid of the hero fighting the demon king

What would happen if people knew you were crying?”

Reinhardt with an expressionless expression

come closer and speak quietly.

“Something I could never do. You can do it.”

being a symbol of hope.

That is impossible for the Demon King.

only warriors.

Only a warrior can be a symbol of hope. Therefore, the hero who is trembling in fear in front of the Demon King is only despairing to everyone.

will give you

Those who are in despair will only envision a future in which mankind will perish to the Demon King, and the world without hope is destined to collapse.

So you have to fight.

must fight

Even a false hope must be there.

You have to believe in even that false hope, because people somehow grab hold of reality.

peel.

Because there are heroes, it's okay to have a demon king.

Someday the hero will defeat the demon king

Called.

Only when people believe that way will the world on the verge of collapse be maintained.

“So, take care.”

The demon king looked down at the warrior who was terrified of fear and terror.

"wake up. If you don't want to die."

Devil.

Vallie raises her feet towards Ellen.

-bang!

The foot of the demon king loaded with magical power hit the place where Ellen's head was, and the building began to collapse.

Ellen, who hastily rolled to her side and avoided her body, looks at Reinhardt.

Ellen's eyes were filled with fear and despair.

and was terrified.

why me.

why are you

“I... Rein.... Reinhardt I...”

"Shut up."

Vallie looks at Ellen with her cool eyes.

“Don’t call me that.”

This is not the situation for an emotional reunion. Too many people are watching.

So even though I know you're doing it.

Ellen was terrified and terrified,

She sees Reinhardt staring at her with the gaze of the enemy.

Ellen understands.

I.

I can't.

You can take Charlotte, though. Because I am the hope of mankind, the fact that I will never take it.

Knowing that people are projecting hope on him, he will never take himself away, even for the sake of people's hope.

The harsh reality and the truth.

Ellen couldn't help but know through Reinhardt's gaze.

It looked like tears were about to fall.

But she couldn't cry.

The hero who faces the demon king, the demon king

Don't cry in front of me.

Never, never.

The Demon King with a solemn expression approaches.

“You do what you have to do.”

“I will do what I have to do.”

I wanted to sit down.

I fell down and wanted to cry.

Rather, I wanted to die.

However, the people who ran away turned their heads to watch the confrontation and were leaving.

Ellen stumbles and gets up.

And, still a look of horror

as.

An unacceptable reality was in front of me.

Reinhardt carried something

Likewise, Ellen must carry something

do.

The two cannot escape each other's yoke of being a hero and a demon king.

So, the demon king can take the hated princess, but the hero never takes it.

Now, no matter what moment comes, we can't be together.

The sword of the moon was in Ellen's hand,

A cloak of the sun draped over Ellen's shoulders.

lose

With swaying eyes, the hero stared at the demon king.

Reinhardt.

no.

Demon Lord, go to Bali.

To the hero, Ellen Artorius

Coming.

The tip of Ellen's sword against the Demon King was shaking.
    Her eyes, body, and legs were shaking.
    - Kang! Get a card!
    In the Demon King's onslaught, Ellen hesitated.
    She just backs away from her posture, she can't
    She was not able to attack hard down.
    The Demon King didn't pay attention.
    The demon king's kick, engulfed in the explosive power of ferocious magical power, slashed the Auror Armor that was wrapped around El Ren, letting go of Rafelt's anti-resilience.
    - Whoops!
    "Ah... ugh!"
    Ellen was hit in the stomach by her kick carrying her enormous weight and bounced away and rolled on the floor unassumingly.
    pain.
    She wasn't that big by herself.
    However, her heart seemed to be shattered.
    Ellen knows that this fight is nothing more than a play after all. Reinhardt would never kill himself, and he would never injure Reinhardt either.
    She didn't want to go.
    A play like this is necessary to show people that a hero is a being who can stand up to the demon king.
    If I hadn't met, I wouldn't have known, but because I did.
    I am afraid of the Demon Lord, but people have to believe that a hero can face the Demon Lord.
    That's how people despair from reality.
    Even if you curse the world, what do you do with the expectation and hope that the demon lord will die someday?
    Because I'm going to try to live with this grit.
    Those who hate the Demon King will try to live somehow to hear that the Demon Lord has been killed by the Hero someday.
    So even if you don't want to fight, you have to fight somehow.
    The Demon King jumps out and leaps towards El Ren, who rolls the floor.
    and,
    - Boom!
    Step down on a giant dungeon imbued with magical power
    And the place where Ellen had just been
    I crushed the ground and crushed it.
    Ellen had already rolled her body away from the place.
    She somehow aimed her sword at the Demon King, but the tip of the sword was shaking violently.
    This situation said it all.
    Reinhardt's expression says it all
    was giving
    now.
    That there is never going to go back to the past.
    holding his hand and walking.
    or hug
    It is said that each other is important to each other, and sharing such things.
    there can't be
    the hope of mankind.
    enemy of mankind.
    It's just that we were divided by such a cruel dichotomy.
    So Reinhardt attacks Ellen no matter what his heart is.
    In other words, they fight to win. People will have hope when the Demon King is defeated by the Hero on this spot.
    But Ellen couldn't wield the Rament at all.
    A sword of the moon that responds to sorrow.
    The power of the Void Blade Lament was best known by her user, Ellen.
    A temple that cuts down anything with a void sword
    It's a great blade Even the sword of the Sword Dmaster with the Auror overlaid on it, and the skin of a monster no matter how hard it is, it cuts through so easily.
    The Voidblade can cut through even relics.
    Ellen doesn't know if it is or not.
    However, if you wield it incorrectly,
    Will I cut down Reinhardt with you?
    also don't know
    So Ellen wields her sword recklessly
    could not hear
    Because Reinhardt might get hurt.
    Somehow, Reinhardt might die.
    A warrior who was shaking and doing nothing, only slowly retreating backwards
    The Demon King is staring
    “It’s scary, you.”
    The Demon King slowly approaches the hero.
    “I am afraid that I will die. right?"
    "you...."
    reading his own thoughts correctly
    At the demon king's plain words, Ellen wanted to bite her tongue.
    "I."
    Instead of the Demon Lord Alsbringer, he aimed his left hand at Tiamata at Ellen.
    "still."
    - Whoops!
    White on the Tiamata in the Demon King's hand
    The starlight began to ripple like waves
    all.
    "Give me a fictional day that exploded..."
    something is coming
    I don't know what it was, but Ellen activated auras all over her body.
    Far away, but seething in Tiamata
    The torrent of divine power in her was giving a very ominous premonition.
    “Do you look like the sick bastard back then?”
    With this in mind, the Demon King is filled with anger.
    The Demon Lord, from a distance that swords can't reach
    He throws a tiamatta towards Ellen.
    - Flash!
    storm of light.
    With the thought that a storm of light that seems to be blinding is encroaching on my eyes.
    Ellen felt a powerful destructive force that seemed to tear her body apart and wrap her around her.
    - Kurreung....
    The release of divine power that energized only the power itself, excluding the intention of the power.
    The blast of that power scratched the plaza, and Ellen managed to get up from the crack in the collapsed building.
    "Ugh... Ugh...
    Thanks to Rafelt's protection and Auror Armor
    She was not seriously injured.
    However, without that protection, she would have killed Ellen in her recent attack.
    The Demon King was thrown out of the building by about a hundred meters and got up from the rubble of the building.
    was staring at Ellen silently.
    Right now, Ellen was clearly feeling that the Demon Lord was angry.
    Was he angry because he felt like he was ignoring him?
    That's not it.
    just because you are precious
    Because I don't want to point the sword at you
    say that
    Ellen wanted to shout like that.
    However,
    Isn't that really
    Because I might get hurt.
    You might die, so I'll do my best
    Saying that you can't, finally Reinhardt
    What is the difference between ignoring and ignoring?
    In the end, the reason why I don't have the confidence to do this play properly is because I was afraid that Reinhardt would not be able to take his attack.
    That is why Reinhardt is angry.
    Do you still think I was that young man back then?
    He always just got beaten up and slapped
    Do you still think I am that kind of person?
    Ellen clenched her teeth.
    Reinhardt is not the Reinhardt it used to be.
    He didn't open the door to master classes
    However, without opening it, masterclass
    It has become a monster that can deal with it.
    Always ahead of Reinhardt
    You, it's only natural that you're still ahead

?
    West
    Ji
    He couldn't say that he didn't have such a heart for himself.
    Ellen admits to her own arrogance.
    Reinhardt grew stronger.
    Maybe, he's more than himself.
    Ellen walks out and grabs Rament with both hands.
    I have to play from now on.
    You have to show people the play of defeating the demon king at the end of the battle.
    one little difference.
    You have to put on a risky play where one mistake might kill each other.
    If you think about it, would that be difficult?
    Have you ever been so nervous, afraid, and terrified?
    It still hurts and hurts as if her heart is breaking, but Ellen is not going to admit it.
    she has to decide
    It's not difficult.
    Thinking about it,
    He has faced swords many times.
    Every night, till it's past bedtime
    Ji.
    At first, he was a Reinhardt, who had no value to deal with, and was at a level where he could only walk. Then line
    He taught Ruth swordsmanship.
    From some point on, he lost a little bit of strength and was able to deal with it.
    so every day.
    He clashed his sword every day.
    Reinhardt's skills are so strong that he will have to deal with them properly someday.
    This also got better.
    So Ellen struggled until her breath reached the tip of her chin.
    everyday.
    every moment.
    She has been persistently dealing with each other.
    Therefore, the two know each other's swords best in this world.
    So it's easy.
    It should be easy.
    Ellen quietly held the void sword with both hands.
    Aim at the Demon King
    The trembling was then gone.
    Fortunately or unfortunately, the Void Blade could not cut the holy relic.
    The blade that cuts through anything is a holy thing
    could not be cut off.
    However, all other defenses
    It was the same with empowering it.
    The Demon King can receive the Void Sword Rament
    but that would have been blocked by the holy
    only sometimes coming to the body
    The attack could not be stopped.
    No matter how strong the output of magical enhancement, even if you can use Auror Armor.
    In front of the Voidblade, it was nothing more than a piece of paper.
    - Kang! Get a card!
    People were trembling with fear and could not do this or that, and when they started attacking properly, they could see the demon lord driving without a break.
    I don't know why I was scared, but now was important.
    Obviously, the Demon King, who had endured the attacks of other masterclasses, was focused only on blocking the attack from a moment onwards against the hero now.
    However, in this battle, the fact that Ellen did not intentionally inflict fatal wounds on the Demon King, and that the Demon King
    Someone who knows you're acting out a situation that's deliberately urgent to step back.
    Ram was not
    Reinhardt's swordsmanship is inherently Ellen's, and Ellen's swordsmanship is inherently a warrior.
    This is the sword of Lagann Artorius.
    Therefore, Ellen had no choice but to know everything about Reinhardt's swordsmanship, and had practical talent and understanding.
    Because of the difference between Reinhardt's swordsmanship
    is bound to be an inferior version of Ellen's swordsmanship
    there was no
    The Demon King fights by exchanging relics.
    He reverse-summons while using Arsbringer, and summons Tiamata to fight if necessary.
    I wield it like a double sword, but Ellen
    From this point of view, it is an excellent physical ability.
    It was just an act of faith, nothing crafty.
    Reinhardt's swordsmanship is basically a method of fighting with a single sword,
    In other words. He hadn't escaped from Ellen's swordsmanship.
    Teach a unique swordsmanship called double swordsmanship
    There was no one to help me, and I couldn't abandon the foundation I had already built up to use the dual swords because there were two holy things on a board that was not enough to do well.
    So, Ellen, the Dark Lord's sword, was still able to read.
    of course,
    'Maybe you're fighting to be read.
    This is just a play for show.
    So, it might be that Ellen intentionally attacked it so that it was easy to read, and attacked it.
    The two have been together for so long
    fought the sword
    That's why Reinhardt's sword was used by Ellen.
    As you read this, with Ellen's sword also
    Of course, Reinhardt can read
    It was one inch.
    Of course, just because this is a play doesn't mean that swords and swords collide.
    - Zhao!
    "Eww
    ...black!”
    When the Demon King wants to see a gap, he actually hits Ellen's head with a sword or tries to stab a vital point.
    He also succeeded in shooting.
    - Duck! Kwak!
    Reinhardt's by Ellen Torran Ramento
    After deflecting the sword, he gave a physical blow to the Demon King with his left fist or kick.
    all.
    It was such a rough workshop that no one could think of it as a play.
    As in the past, in the Temple, the scale of the fight was different from the days when I didn't even know how to enhance my magic.
    It was a gruesome and gruesome battle in which the fountain was broken, the ground was crushed, and a few buildings collapsed as they were thrown away.
    In the battle between the hero and the demon king, no one
    could not intervene
    Rather, it might be a hindrance, so not only the escaping crowd, but the knights and wizards of the empire who arrived, had no choice but to watch the scene with their breaths held.
    It was a play, but to those who did not know that it was a play, the demon king and the hero seemed to fight for their lives.
    And, in reality, it was true that the two were risking their lives.
    If one makes a mistake, the other dies.
    It is clear that the situation is
    The Demon King and the Hero.
    They were smitten with each other, pointing their swords at each other.
    The plaza for the execution of the princess
    The ruins and ruins of the battle between the king and the hero
    had changed like no other.
    How long?
    Should we show people how we hurt each other?
    Lips that taste like blood
    Ellen, who had been bitten, thought so.
    She ran to the Demon King.
    She points Rament at Reinhardt's heart.
    Now that she showed me this sword, Reinhardt combed her lament with an allsbringer
    with her left fist or kick, or
    will twist his body and attack with his elbows.
    If it was pushed like that, it was meant to block the attack with Auror Armor and prepare for a follow-up.
    it's an attack
    like that.
    The moment when you stretch out the sword believing that it will naturally deflect the stabbing sword.
    Reinhardt didn't deflect the Alsbringer, but instead used the sword to Ellen.
    stabbed towards
    - Whoop!
    - Kang!
    “!!!!”
    Ellen widened her eyes as she saw her own sword pierced Reinhardt's chest like her lies.
    Naturally, Arsbringer, who was aiming for Ellen's chest with her Auror Armor on, bounced off.
    I had no choice but to go.
    He deliberately allowed the attack.
    Ellen's complexion, who never thought she would allow this attack, turned white.
    all.
    "Great... uh..."
    The Demon King takes a few steps and steps back.
    The demon king, who slowly retreated from Ellen, who had missed the sword in shock, was himself.
    Pull out the ram stuck in the heart of
    - Clink!
    Lament fell to the floor without looking good
    And Reinhardt slowly backed away
    fly
    “I, I… I…”
    Reinhardt stares at Ellen who is about to say something.
    As if she didn't say anything.
    Already able to heal wounds with her Tiamata
    As if she didn't see what she was..
    The demon king, speaking only with his eyes, grabbed his pierced chest and stepped back
    all.
    The Demon King raises one of his hands to the sky.
    As if it were a signal,
    As there is a crack in the air, someone
    reveal the wetness
    When she saw the person suddenly appearing, Ellen couldn't help but open her eyes.
    Herriot de Saint-Ouen.
    Harriet, who appears after tearing the space, catches the staggering Reinhardt.
    Harriet and Ellen's eyes crossed for a moment
    do.
    Harriet and Ellen.
    We both have a lot to say to each other, but we know we shouldn't say anything.
    Ellen had no choice but to stare blankly as Harriet escaped her wounded Demon King by moving through space in an instant.
    Silence permeated the plaza.
    Until recently, the hero and the demon king were fighting
    Most of the people at the scene had already fled.
    But, obviously, there were those who were watching the scene.
    At first, the warrior, who seemed terrified, started to deal with the demon king as if he had made up his mind, and he continued to push and inflict fatal wounds.
    As the demon king healed his wounds, he chose to run away rather than fight more.
    He must have run away because he felt threatened...
    Soon, the Demon King is not an immortal god.
    -Ma.... The Demon King...
    - The Demon King has run away...
    - The hero... made the demon king run away...
    Everyone knows that the Demon King is not dead.
    Because I know that the demon lord will recover with the power of healing.
    However, it is true that the Demon King, who decided that he could not deal with the hero, fled with his subordinates.
    - The Demon King has run away!
    - The hero drove the demon king out aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
    Boldly live far from the plaza
    Some people watching the punishing battle
    started shouting
    It turned out just as Reinhardt wanted it to be.
    The demon king who showed off his almost immortal side in the middle of the emperor, Ellen Ar
    A picture of a rout in the hands of Torius
    He drew it, and he did it.
    It made everyone see that a hero can fight against the demon king according to the wishes of the people.
    But Ellen is Reinhardt's
    The feel of the sword rushing into my heart
    So she was terrified.
    Numerous civilians died, and her princess could not even be executed, and the terrifying occurrence of the demon lord appeared in person.
    However, such a demon king was driven out by the hand of the hero.
    He didn't kill, but he might be able to.
    Ellen was trembling with fear,
    - The hero defeated the Demon King!
    People were praising the warrior.
    The deeper the despair, the greater the hope.
    But the more her people projected hope into herself, the more Ellen felt her own despair grew.

South of the Gradias Empire, the entrance to Krinto Forest.

Everyone, including me, was gathered at the gathering place that had been arranged in advance.

- Whoa...

"it's okay?"

“It’s not okay, but what? That’s about it.”

Harriet asked carefully, wiping the blood from my lips.

“Still, having my heart pierced twice in a day, I don’t think it’s good to have a lot of experience like this.”

back pain

The piercing through the spear was unexpected, but the second piercing through the heart was done knowingly.

under oath,

Knowing and getting stabbed is more frightening and painful.

Of course, now it is Tiamata's divine power.

Although the healing was over,

Memories do not disappear easily.

Above all.

The expression of Ellen, who stabbed me and was rather shocked, stuck in her mind and could not be forgotten.

Obviously, it will be traumatic.

Not only did it stab me, but today's experience made Ellen feel like hell.

I'll feel at ease knowing that I'll forgive you

couldn't

She said that Ellen might be on the scene.

Thought it was, but the crowd left Ellen

That you will be pushed and forced to fight

I didn't expect it.

Harriet cleared the space movement blocker and pulled me out at the right time according to my signal.

The leader of the Black Order died, and the remnants of the party retreated.

I'm still not sure what they're going to do with me again.

In the vicinity of the ecliptic, knights periodically

The monsters at the gate were not nearby because they swept away the monsters. of course it

is not perfect, so refugees from the Empire

There are cases where monsters appear in the village.

It was long though.

Now there were no monsters in sight near this forest.

Many unexpected things happened, but I was finally able to achieve my desired goal.

He succeeded in rescuing Sarkegar, Lucinil, and Charlotte.

I had to be harsh on Ellen unintentionally.

that it was unavoidable.

I think so.

Charlotte put it to sleep at first.

But now he was up.

She said that Charlotte was numb because she didn't know what had happened to her.

Charlotte with her dark hair and red eyes.

Is she now unable to return to her original form in this state?

"Lowering...."

Sarkegaar said in a trembling voice, looking at me.

"I'm sorry. I found it too late. me too. Too much work to do... No. done. sorry. I am too late.”

“No. My Goddess. Just seeing that you are safe like this... God is... God is...”

Sarkegaar, who cries bitterly,

I hugged him quietly.

Ignore it because it's a Dreadfiend's true form

It looked disrespectful, but what about it?

I'm glad that Sarkegar is unharmed.

buy

After one hug like that, I hugged Lucinill also quietly.

"I'm sorry, sir. I'm late..."

Lucinil also smiled and hugged me face to face.

“No, really? Because of your warning, me and this guy got along pretty well. VIP

I was treated, even at the execution today

I knew what was going to happen.”

Lucinyl hugged my neck and patted my back.

patted it

Finally, I stood in front of Charlotte, who was drowning in Earl.

“Uh…” What should I say? Just like Charlotte is missing Earl, I have no words to begin with.

it was the same

“I thought I had to do this for now, so I did this…”

“……”

Standing in front of Charlotte, who had no idea what was going on, I finally sighed.

“You have to go with me from now on… well… First of all, everything so far. I'm sorry."

Suddenly seeing me apologize, Charlotte trembled her lips.

"I don't know if you'll still hate me... but I couldn't let it go."

I don't know what Charlotte thinks.

But obviously I tell a lot of lies

It is also true that he deceived Charlotte.

Even, Charlotte's mother, her nemesis of her mother, Sarquegar, now stands beside her.

You may not be able to forgive me.

I don't know what Charlotte did to me. But Charlotte sees me like that

He pursed her lips.

-dump

Then, as Charlotte collapsed, she suddenly fell to her knees in front of her me.

Then, she bowed her head.

Enough to put her head on the ground, she stood in front of me, knelt down on her knees and clasped her head.

“Ugh... Uh... Ugh... Ugh, Ugh! ugh!"

Charlotte wept as if screaming at her.

“No, no, why are you crying… why are you…”

Did you feel sorry for me?

I feel sorry for everyone

like.

She must have been feeling guilty about me for these two years, Charlotte.

Me, Ellen, Charlotte.

why are we

Have they come to feel guilty for each other?

Why do you become so absorbed in the thought that everything is your fault?

“Ugh! Black! Ouch! Whoa, whoa! uh... uh..."

regret and guilt.

Because of this, Charlotte makes a squeaky, animal-like cry.

“Uh, uh… uh… sorry… ah. Me, no, no, sorry... I'm sorry... Well, well... well.

I can't... I'm wrong...” |

I bang my head in front of me and cry

I knelt before Charlotte.

“I made a lot of mistakes too.

"Oh, no! No! I, I... I couldn't believe you! I, all because of me... All, all, all because of me... All because of me..." |

As I watched Charlotte cry for a long time like a little beast, I had no choice but to pat her on the back.

Lucinil, Sarkegaar, and Charlotte.

I took them all with Edina

They succeeded in returning to the archipelago.

Lucinil and Sarkegar were not treated harshly or tortured because of my warning.

Nothing happened.

The Black Order attacked me, I killed their leader, and even had to fight Ellen who was there.

Numerous civilian casualties occurred.

But in the end, I succeeded in bringing the three I was aiming for safely.

Charlotte wasn't hating me, she was feeling guilty about me.

Who was responsible for all of this in the end?

The gate incident happened because each other's feelings and my lies were intertwined.

Looks like a lover

Everyone seemed to take all of this as their own responsibility.

The king of Rajak.

I immediately felt the need to be with Charlotte.

Even pretending, Charlotte is too weak

And it wasn't very good either.

Charlotte, who had stopped crying close to her paroxysmal, lowered her head.

Even making eye contact with me is a sin

He seemed to feel cold.

“It’s all in the past.”

“Let’s end with what we did wrong to each other, all.”

“……”

But those words could not erase the guilt that Charlotte felt at me.

“I… I can’t do that. I... to you. I don't deserve this kind of help.... Just a little... to this point... Don't help me...

i betrayed you i didn't believe you I didn't try to understand you..."

So just like you thought it would be right to die by a monster in any street or wilderness.

“People died because of me.. everything.. because of me....”

Charlotte's guilt is beyond her self-blame.

had been educated

I lowered her head and grabbed Charlotte's cheeks, repeating only her self-deprecating words.

Oh, you forced me to look into your eyes.

She had the devil's eye, Charlotte, she couldn't bear to meet my eyes and rolled her eyes, and she closed her eyes altogether. “Do you remember what I said a long time ago?”

“If you do this, what will I be?”

If the demon lord's soul resides in her own body, wouldn't it be better to die?

When I said that, I told Charlotte

She said with sorrow.

How would I feel if you did not value your life and kept repeating self-righteous thoughts like this?

“If you do this, what will happen to me risking my life to escape from the Demon Castle?

And what's going on that made you maintain your ego to the point of killing my father's soul, and I had to fight the Black Order and Ellen to get you. If you are like this... What will I become... who brought you this far?”

With those words, Charlotte painlessly opens her eyes and looks at me.

Her eyes were full of her tears.

The tears that came from her guilt, it was painful to watch.

“Live for me. If you're sorry, work for me as much as you're sorry."

"...Work?"

“Yeah, to be honest, I was better than bringing you here to save you… uh…”

I think this one would be better.

Because I can't seem to accept myself for being with me because of the guilt and guilt.

Because he doesn't seem to be able to tolerate being given such a peaceful environment.

“I brought you here to work.”

To relieve guilt and guilt, Elle

Just like Rees destroyed the Warp Gate. Feeling guilty and feeling guilty while desperately trying to do something

endlessly thinking about guilt

like procrastinating.

Let Charlotte think that there is something she has to do, there is something she can do.

And actually, I need Charlotte, so I brought her here. “You have a lot of work to do.”

"I...? What...?"

“Anyway, if you’re sorry for me, if you feel guilty about people, work.

Work and pay it off.”

I will take the debt

Pay off the debt that saved your life three times from now on.

If those words could give Charlotte a little bit of willpower, it would be better to say something like this.

"I... it's like this... how can i... what can i do..."

As for what the devil could do for himself, despite this situation, I found it a little funny.

“No, that’s great.”

I gently brush away Charlotte's blackened hair.

say this

It seems like it shouldn't be done.

“You have a better visual than me.”

“……?”

To be honest, it was true that Charlotte had a more demon-like visual than me.

Surely there will be no writers who ask the Demon King's representative who looks like this to cover up the rain with something that has broken a plate or cup.

When I said that I had brought him here to work, not to save him, I slapped Charlotte's cheeks rough.

“……!”

"So, from now on, eat well, take care of your body, and do some exercise. Okay?"

“It has to be done to do the job right. is not it?"

Charlotte, with a wrinkled cheek, looks up at me.

"Answer me. Red.”

Let go of her hand on her cheek, Charlotte

She bows her head with a blank expression on her face.

"........Huh."

Eventually, Charlotte cried again, knowing why I was speaking this way.

She said she would get angry if she kept crying, but while holding her breath, she clenched her fists so as not to cry. Then she ran out of breath

she thinks lil

In the end, she had no choice but to pat her on the back.

It was night time.

I thought I'd watch Charlotte until she fell asleep, but she'd be better off not.

It was like

It seems that the more I care, the more guilty I feel, because I thought it would be better for Charlotte if I didn't watch.

And forever and ever with Charlotte

I couldn't make a fuss.

Charlotte wasn't the only one seeing her face in a long time.

I took Sarkegaar and Lucinil to the highest spire of the royal castle.

When looking down on the panoramic view of Rajak

Because there was no place.

Sarkegaar was the way it used to be, when he usually came to visit me.

She speaks in the form of an elegant female maid.

Does she think that the appearance of a demon is a burden to me?

“Is this... the new Darkland... my lord... the rebuilt... the new Darkland?”

"as it were."

Not as blazing as the Empire, but the city of Rajak with lanterns illuminating the streets, and not as much blood as the guards roaming the streets with torches.

A landscape of refugee settlements spread out.

It is the highest place in the royal castle that was originally built on a high ground.

Not only the distant sea, but also the land at the back that stretched out to the end, even the horizon could be seen.

I could see a city area that was getting wider and a lot of farmland.

It was a dark landscape.

What Sarkegaar wanted was a land only for demons, where only demons lived.

However, I chose to harmonize with humans, and I was still rescuing humans and demons from the continent.

Totally the way Sarkegar wanted it.

It's not Lo, but somehow I'm going to build my own country in a land that has shunned the misery.

succeeded in building

Of course, it is a kingdom achieved through usurpation.

but.

“God, I never thought I would see a sight like this before I die… in fact…”

Sarkegar sees the city of Rajak overlooking the harbor and the expansive refugee settlements and farmlands on the other side, with a terrified expression on his face.

On the roof of the spire, which is open in all directions, Sarkegaar spins in place.

As if it will always be, look around once, then look around again, and then look around once again.

It must be a very strange scenery

It was like a child meeting for the first time.

“Your Majesty… God, you may die now. Even if I die.... Your Majesty's new bird

Even if I die while blessing the lucky world... as much as I want... as much as I can..."

Sarkegaar is smiling brightly and crying like a child.

“Why are you thinking of dying? There are so many things I need to do that I regret that it would have been better without the country.”

“No matter what, no matter what, even if I die under pressure, I will die laughing. Please tell me anything.”

Sar Khegar lifts the hem of his skirt with both hands and bows his head in front of me.

"Great, unique, sublime."

“He is the Absolute of Darklands, and all

The lord of tribes and men.”

“You are the Demon King of eons who will be eternally immortal.”

“This loyal dog Sarkegaar.”

“I will take orders at any time.”

Sarkegaar looks at me and smiles.

He was always evil and slyly smiling.

Sarkegaard.

But with tears forming in his eyes and smiling happier than ever before, Sarkegar's expression is not his own.

He was taking the form of a false human woman.

At this moment, with happiness on your face, hyung

If you can imagine it, it might be something like this.

She looked so happy, enough to make her think like that.

At first, she was frankly afraid.

She even thought that one day she might have to get rid of Sarkegar.

And at some point, she felt guilty for not being able to grant Sarkegar's wishes.

But my aspirations failed, and in the end I had to do something I didn't want to do.

I will eventually become the lord of the Darklands

It was.

so that.

“I’m back.”

I hugged Sarkegaar.

“My best loyal friend.”

What I've been thinking about, my honest

said heart.

Sarkegaar wants to see my Darkland up close.

I went down the spire.

Is it that good?

I thought Sarkegar would be happy, but he didn't think it would be that much, so I was a little embarrassed.

“I’ve opened up a lot in these years.

you."

I smiled bitterly at Lucinyl's words.

all. Sarkegar was thrilled with the rebuilding of the Darklands, but Lucinil was genuinely surprised that this was possible in such a short time of two years.

all.

Sarkegaar, Epinhauser, Royar,

and lucinyl.

These four when I exit the temple

They were the ones who blocked the knights of Tana and Shana, who were directly saviolin.

Royard and Epinhauser are dead.

And now, after quite some time has passed, I was able to get the other two back.

“In the meantime… it must have been difficult.”

“No, are you really okay?”

My warning that killing Lucinil and Sarkegar is permanent hostility,

Was that really why the Empire didn't treat Sarke with Le and Lucinil carelessly?

“Arcdemon. It's been two years at best, but what a big part of my life if I've been through some rough times."

Lucy Neil says he's been living too long, so even if he had been through the year, it wouldn't have meant so much.

Even so, that doesn't change the fact that Lucinyl risked death because of me.

Lucinil stares at the city lights quietly.

“Yes, Bali. I’m more excited about this.”

"...What?"

“You and I have been to this town.”

"Yes."

It was only once, but to meet Airi, I went with Lucinyl to Eddie.

I have been to the archipelago.

I didn't do a city tour, but Lucy Neil was with the Edina Islands in that winter.

I know that the current landscape is very different

was going to be

“What has changed so much in just two years?”

Not only did the large-scale Daejinjeon not exist two years ago, but also the size of the city itself became wider than before.

“The time of mortals, why

Is it flowing fast?” |

It's only been two years since I've seen something like this. Lucinyl thought it was strange.

“So cute and cute.”

Lucy Neil said so, covered his mouth and laughed.

“So even more, sadly.”

The life of mortals has an end in the name of death. Therefore, lucinyl

Feeling the sadness in the splendor at the same time

seemed to be

“Why did the Lord help me like that?”

"........Huh?"

At my question, Lucinil tilted her head.

Lucinyl helped me.

In the Council, it is safe to say that she is second only to Elerys. Because he even risked death for me.

I wasn't sure if Lucinyl had any reason for me to do that. He had received some help from Elerys, and he was only told to pay off the debt.

Lucinyl looks at me.

“When my life reached the limit, my

It was Elerys who helped her become a vampire.”

"Ah...."

I thought it might be something like that, but was it Elerys who helped Lucinil, who had reached the limit of her physical lifespan as a homunculus?

| So I'm originally a part of Tuesday's eh. Of course, I made a promise. Because I have no intention of starting a family. I can turn you into a vampire, but I won't take responsibility for it. That’s why the housekeeper of Yoyo, who was close with Elerys, took care of me.”

“Then you became the head of demand?”

“Because there was no clan in the previous generation of yoyo. I was the only one to receive it.”

Lucinyl turns on the stretch.

“But honestly, I helped you with the only thought of paying off the debt of your life… Well? In fact, I tend to work hard at everything.”

The word hard work is somehow strange

It was funny.

“To be immortal is inevitably indolent.

So, when you fall into that indolence, boredom comes, and when you get tired of even boredom, you give up your life. said before

did you? Lord vampires usually give up their lives.”

“It was.”

“So I have very little to do, but when I decide to do something, I tend to work hard. Helping you was in that context.”

I risked my life to work hard to help me.

that sounded a bit weird

all.

“Is it complicated? Antirian

Just as I am very strange, I am very strange, you can think of it that way.”

“Such strangeness is too convenient for me.”

"is it?"

Of course, Antirian's strangeness is only unpleasant, but it's convenient only for me.

It's the same on that one though.

“Of course, just because you work hard for anything, doesn’t mean you work hard for someone you hate or someone who doesn’t matter.”

Lucy Neil again stretched his stretches and took a few deep breaths.

“You’re a pretty little guy, you’re cute and you’re also weird. Immortals like me inevitably become too old

I guess I can't help but fall in love with someone like you."

“We are too old to know what works and what doesn’t.”

“Even if we didn’t do it ourselves, we lived in real time the history recorded in books.”

“Those who dream too big.

"Knowing it's fleeting, knowing it's impossible, knowing it's too hard."

“So shall we laugh at those who dream too big, who think that such a thing will never come true?”

“Actually, it is not.”

“We have seen so many failures, but very few successes.”

“Even if a hundred or even a thousand fail, I have seen only one succeed. Crashing rocks in eggs

I've seen Lin many times. But the number of broken eggs cannot be counted, and the number of eggs that have broken rocks is long and

It’s only a handful, enough to be counted over a long period of time.”

“A lot of people fail, trying things that were never possible.

I've seen sights where people die and succeed."

"So I'm not ridiculing such impossible attempts."

"failure It is unfortunate for those who do.”

“I thought successful people were great.”

“Immortals like me feel pity, pity, and pity for beings like you.”

"So I guess you want to do something."

“You see? Archdemon.”

“So I don’t want your story to be remembered as a sad story.

As always, history

Not watching from the back. This time, I want to make that story next to you.”

“So the help that Elerys gave me, so now it’s not that important.”

I will try not to make it a sad story.

Antirian likes me to die wretchedly or to succeed in either way.

he said

Lucy Neil couldn't say the opposite, but he seemed to care about me.

I'll help you make sure my story doesn't end in tragedy.

It's not that I'm going to do anything for you, but that concrete word is something more.

I feel something that makes my heart flutter

got stuck

Lucinyl stretches saggingly.

“Still, it was a short time, but it was a bit frustrating not being able to smell the night air outside even once in all these years.”

I had a good time, but I was never free

I wouldn't have been able to lead a lonely life.

“It’s Reinhardt.”

"Yes."

It was called Arcdaemon, then it was called Balier. Said it was Reinhardt.

Lucinyl calls me anything.

That lucinil looked at me and smiled

all.

“Thank you for giving me this night air again.”

Do you think it's a gift?

I'm not complaining about not paying attention for these years, I'm just thankful.

There are some strange beings that are immortals in this world,

If there were only immortals like Lucinil in the world, wouldn't it be pretty good?

In exchange for saving my life, while serving two years of imprisonment.

At least in a sip of the cold air of the night

say thank you

I shouldn't have thought of myself as happy.

Maybe it's not the time to be thankful for something and do it yet.

“I am more grateful.” |

Although it was a brief sensation, I am grateful that I was able to see Sar Kegar, Lucinil and Charlotte safely again.

Again, I was happy.

After Lucinil and Sarkegar returned,

I sit alone on the ledge of the spire

He was quietly looking at the streets of Rajak.

I succeeded in what I wanted.

There was inevitable damage, but it was literally inevitable.

The remnants of the Black Order decided it was impossible to kill me upon the death of the leader and fled.

However,

I look down at the distant bottom that unfolds beneath my feet.

It was a distant feeling.

There were good things, but there were also bad things.

He did something harsh to Ellen.

In that situation, I thought it was best. And, even if it happened again, I would do the same.

think.

Ellen must be suffering.

It was not a situation where we could talk to each other normally.

Tired of fear, of sorrow and fear

You look up at me with eyes wet with sadness. I couldn't forget the look in Ellen's eyes.

those eyes.

The tip of the trembling sword.

That mouth that had a lot to say to me, but couldn't even open it.

In my brain so much that they all hurt

got stuck

As much as I suffered, no, maybe Ellen suffered more than that.

I don't even know.

She made it even more painful.

hurt

And, the experience of physically hurting me must have shocked Ellen even more.

He did it because he had to, but it was clear that Ellen was in pain.

She wanted to say she was sorry.

However, such a day could come to us

Is there

That day probably won't come.

I stare at the street lights quietly.

Ellen and I have a different world to live in.

Here, I created a society of demons and humans.

Ellen is the only hope for humans, overflowing with hatred, fear and rage.

become a clue to unite mankind

should go

At this moment, Ellen is more important than the Emperor.

So Ellen and I have to live

The world is different.

For me and Ellen, each other's best is like this without knowing where each other is.

just to live

If we run into each other, even if by force

have to fight

The fight must be displayed to the people.

we are enemies,

A hero is stronger than a demon lord, so people should believe that.

People say that the demon king cannot attack the empire and mankind because he is afraid of the hero, and that one day the dragon will defeat the demon king.

you have to believe this

So I deliberately inflicted a fatal wound on Ellen.

allowed

But how about

It was said that the fight was necessary, and that I played a rout due to work.

Really cool.

exclude emotions,

I found out today what the outcome would be if I had a serious fight with Ellen.

I have a serious fight with Ellen Artorius.

if you cry

The fact that if that day comes one day, if a hundred is a hundred, I will be defeated.

I realized such an objective truth because of today's unintentional fight.

i yet reading the chapter lol, have been reading the calamity of a reborn witch on RRL lately

Zone Q11, reader_O8, Molkaz and 8 others like this.
  6. Nightbringer

Nightbringer Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay I am fucking done with this horseshit. Author can go and sit on a cactus.
    They meet with charlotte and that fucking retard apologizes? No fuck that.
    Thanks for the mtls.

Zone Q11, DiegoR091, shiory and 3 others like this.
  7. moneng85

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the spoilers all this time
    It have been a habit to check and re-read some times

whoa, humanity is a pit of desire, bad one infact(not that i didn't know, but it is again described in the novel and other media)

Hahaha, one of my pet peeve is i kinda have expectation how badly the novel author will fuck up the whole series
    lots of authors have very good beginning and middle parts and super shit ending
    kinda hope it would be bad, but also hoping unexpected developments

8. NaddyQQ

NaddyQQ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    *Me finally glad that Reinhardt has his badass OP moment*

Author be like "Hold it mate, here's your daily reminder that he is an impotent simp".

Zone Q11 and Nusan like this.
  9. roata11

roata11 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just finished reading it, pretty awesome by the way, MC really grown so much from the weakest in the class into somebody who can we again swordmaster and fight toe in toe with ellen.
    Ellen being symbol of hope get more solidify i guess hero religion with gain more power after this, also pity Ellen having to become symbol hope and it most be stress her even more than she already are.
    Also pretty happy with sarkegaar finally can see the new darkland vali had build.

Screenshot_20211020_010702.jpg

Zone Q11, reader_O8, Molkaz and 4 others like this.
  10. JaydenBlaze

JaydenBlaze Member

Reading List:
    Link
    BTW did charlotte later found that Reinhardt was Vali ?? Due to real life stuff not getting much time to read. FML

11. Titan LLS

Titan LLS Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes she does.

Zone Q11 and JaydenBlaze like this.
  12. Kertxtreme321

Kertxtreme321 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What's happening currently?(Chapter 512)
    And there's a lot of hate to Ellen lately.....
    Can anyone spoil me after 470+?

Btw Im currently on chapter 200+ and seeing the spoilers,it seems it will take a dark turn and Ellen betraying MC.What happened to MC's relationship to others?Charlotte?Olivia?etc.

I just wanted to know if some girls close to MC dies which to be honest,Im tired of because most of the novels I've been reading have that kind of situation lately (ex. Is Dungeon Defense WN)

Im fine with spoilers btw

Last edited: Nov 23, 2021
    Zone Q11, Nusan and blahblah123 like this.
  13. Empty Box

Empty Box Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think it's better, so Charlotte feels even more guilty. That way, she has to work harder.

Molkaz likes this.
  14. Cypher4496

Cypher4496 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have attached Mirae's Mtl in the link(thnx alphonsot for attaching the raw), also mtl'd till ch400 so far, will keep adding more chapters as i read them, since i am reading them after translating anyway, why make others do the same work.

Yeah so i need to post 5 posts before attaching the link.

that was two.

four now.

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=149ghe29T5yOB7J6ds1w06aKXdx2-jihA
    off you go.

Kerberos, Kry_pton_l and paradoxez like this.
  15. Cypher4496

Cypher4496 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any new chapters after 464

Last edited: Dec 20, 2021
  16. fickle

fickle New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I compiled The Demon Prince goes to the Academy 1-400 into KR-EN bilingual side-by-side html just because.
    https://mega.nz/file/U8MSjBKD#-HzAQ5UkwBoTJNZgOLwSgwpDSPupo8K356QBiS5nIiM

probably useless for most but if anyone's studying Korean at late beginner level where English MTL is still helpful for quick overview when mentally parsing sentence then this might be of use.

17. rundownimplication

rundownimplication Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Faelrix, Zone Q11 and Kry_pton_l like this.
  18. paradoxez

paradoxez Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay, I'm at chapter 220 right now, and out of so many possible choices to call a Mana Gem (e.g. mana stone, magic stone , mana core, mana crystal, etc, etc), our Author somehow decided to go with "Stone Magical" lol(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

Zone Q11 likes this.
  19. Vidashall

Vidashall Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Man, this was quite the ride up to chapter 471. This was the first time I ever got invested so much in a novel that I read a MTLd version.

It has been pretty good, though I'm still pissed about what happened at around chapter 425, but I re-read those chapters and I feel like I more or less understand why Ellen did what she did....

Don't get me wrong, going to Berus instead of talking it out with Reinhardt was still the worst choice Ellen could've made.

She could've easily interrogated Reinhardt. It wasn't like she needed help, after all she was already a sword master. She could've easily subdued Reinhardt without any problem and have a 1 to 1 conversation, something they haven't had even up to chapter 471 since that happened (God I hope we get that soon.....)

The problem is that Ellen's bubble bursted. The overload of information (truth) was just too much to bear, which blurred her judgement... But also, she acted out of jealousy.
    Is not only the fact that Reinhardt is the demon king, but also that what ended up outing him as the demon king was risking it all to save Olivia and Adriana (more specifically, Olivia). Basically risking his secret getting out aka risking his life and everything he built.

We have to remember that right before this, Reinhardt was about to sacrifice his "love life" to protect Charlotte, and even that was almost enough to break Ellen. But the fact that right after that Ellen learned that Reinhardt risked it all for Olivia aswell (and he ended up paying the price for it) , is what broke camel's back. I remember the line was something along the lines "for someone else but me", because Ellen and Reinhardt have told to each other multiple times that they are willing to die for the other.

Basically Ellen wasn't thinking, she was filled with feelings of betrayal and jealousy, and wanted to inflict as much pain as possible to Reinhardt. So much she didn't even considered hearing his side of the story.

But that's not all, now I want to talk about Reinhardt.

Reinhardt is a fucking idiot.
    He had so many chances to tell the truth to Ellen.
    I understand not telling Charlotte because her feeling of betrayal would be stronger and because she would try and justify the reason why a demon rescued her. So until the demon king spirit issue was resolved, telling her the truth would have been a bad idea.

Bertus of course is out of the way.

Olivia would have been bad in the other side of the spectrum. The fact that the person who rescued her twice was a demon and not a human (and the one she loves) , would have increased her hatred towards humanity.

Harriet....honestly he doesn't really have any reason to tell her, but also no reason not to tell her. The problem with her is that she would be the most likely to leak the secret by accident.

And now finally Ellen.... Reinhardt isn't fucking dense. He knows she loves him, and he knows he loves her. The only problem with telling Ellen the truth was that his father killed her brother, which of course is bad enough, but I think she would've been willing to let that go if he was simply honest with what he wanted to accomplish.
    Is not like with Charlotte, in which she would been able to come up with ideas as to why Reinhardt did what he did.

Honestly telling Ellen the truth any day after she tried to give him the cape and he refused, would've been great. If this was a visual novel, her affection and trust level would've been BEYOND maxed out right after that event. But noooooooo, for some reason he had to keep up the secret with her. He just had to keep pilling on lies with the one person who would've trusted him.

The worst situation was Ellen finding out the secret on her own, and EVEN WORSE if it happened not in the presence of Reinhardt, when he could've had the chance to explain himself. And of course, that's exactly what happened.
    Honestly by this point I'm more pissed at Reinhardt than Ellen. And if they don't made up and have an actual conversation from this point on, I'm going to be furious....

Also about temple

I' m so sad everything went to shit with the demon king reveal and the gates disaster..... I would've liked one more school year with group missions and all of that... With Reinhardt building his relationship with the students and all of that... But oh well, beggars can't be choosers.

Honestly unless something amazing happens from this point on, the first half of the story might end up being my favorite part. I'm simply a big sucker for characters developing together in a school setting.

20. paradoxez

paradoxez Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Did you mean chapter 571 ? there's where the current raw chapter should be at atm:p