LCD Monster Paradise

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by catatopatch, Jul 23, 2017.

1. spycho357

spycho357 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm glad to see the monsters get some spotlight finally, I started reading it for the monster and level aspects recently it's been all about sword fighting.

2. OhCmmon

OhCmmon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anyone tell me what level his combat souls' achieve in the latest chapter?

3. spycho357

Reading List:
    Link
    they are still under true god level but they are beginning to hunt for life tinder to elevate their levels.

4. muotasim

muotasim Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    By far the best series ever but novel updates is not updating the series does anyone know why i can find out that its being translated but not being updated in novelupdates.

5. Sharudeis

Sharudeis Semi-narcoleptic

Reading List:
    Link
    Novelupdates doesn't show chapters that are behind paywalls.
    And since it's a novel handled by QI, it's locked. In the spirit of flipping QIshit off though, you can read it on other sites *cough* aggregators *cough* , some of them have around 1.3k chapters as of now.

6. sanushilshad

sanushilshad Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If you want you can check the mtl in lnmtl

7. momonga143

momonga143 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You can o to box novel dot com mostly have all chinese and japanese novel copied on that site... And if youre lucky then the novel you read copied the paywall too... And by that i mean they payed the wall to copy that advance chapters.

8. muotasim

muotasim Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I already do haha im up to date on the series so i know what is happening thanks for the help though do we have a discord channel for monster paradise

momonga143 likes this.
  9. Seraphim

Seraphim 天使の王

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't get the setting of this novel.

Is the MC's world just an enclosed world? There are no other planets? No other stars? With all their strength and technology, can't they build a spacecraft and travel the stars?

What is the great world? Is it just a bigger planet? Or a bigger enclosed world?

WHAT ARE WORLDS EVEN?!

I have read to the latest mtl and I still don't get the setting. My imagination can only come up with two ideas.

Either all these worlds are just some kind of enclosed worlds that are somehow connected(?)

or maybe

the Gravel Worlds or the shittier worlds are like the worlds on the edge of a galaxy, the great world is maybe in the midpoint of the center of the galaxy to its edge, and the sea of stars (or whatever its called) is the center.

Also, can anyone remind me why the last invasion (during Mr.Fu's time) didn't end with the enslavement and colonization of their gravel world? Based on the mtl,
    the invaders are likely to be a 4-star organization that invaded them before already. If this invasion, based on the mtl, had thousands of lower and middle stage virtual gods and hundreds of Virtual God rank 9 and probably hundreds of lower and mid level true gods and a few high level true Gods, how could their gravel world have stayed safe in the past without an OP MC?

10. spycho357

Reading List:
    Link
    Now that he has the monster card for the thousand snake sect, couldn't he basically take over the sect and report all good so they don't send anyone else to the gravel world? With the sheer number of monsters killed he can easily upgrade his own combat strength fully unlocking all his monster cards and sword summons abilities. Last thought now that the world will has been suppressed how long will it be until it wakes up? will more people be able to break into true god during that time?

11. shu_tong

shu_tong Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi! who got to read MP until the latest chapter 1716? ^^

12. Renzy

Renzy 『⚓』『JackOfAllTrades』『7years』

Reading List:
    Link
    Monster Paradise Manhua is out!!!!!

13. xxsan

xxsan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Damn, thanks for letting me know the fvk "Goldfinger" is. I was so fvking confused while reading it cuz I didn't understand what it means (I even thought it was a summon creature, but it's not.)