Spoiler I'm Stanning the Prince [Manhwa]

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Shoshorang, Mar 14, 2020.

1. Lemew

Lemew Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The north is now part of Ludecht, so I dont think it would be that volatile when it's revealed. Oh honey you just gave me angst thoughts:X3::sneaky:. Buckle up for another angsty little fanfic of mine:blobcat_hyper:
    Since Angela's done writing the sequel, gave it to Hoya, contributed to the cause of keeping the alliance with Vess. She feels now that she can stand next to Rayburn. *GASP* OH MY GOD, FINALLY SHE CAN CHILL (or not who knows Zoo Sun nim might pull a stunt be on your guard.) La La di La la she's walking around Vess exploring the country, strolling around then a suspicious person says ".....Angela? Is that you?" Angela stops and blinks, "Who??" Sus side character says, "Not here, let's go somewhere with less eyes"
    *Extreme monumental shift to Angela's journey. She's from Talan/Hanell/other enemy territory.* Chancellor gets a whiff of it either from his buddies that bought the Talan worms or he just pulled a stunt when he saw the chance.
    A rumour is spreading. The roving scholar that works for Espelindo is not from Vess, actually no institution knows of dear Antenna scholar. People are confused, they go through 7 stages of grief. A group comes to a conclusion she's a spy ,and another group believes there's definitely more to the story since C'mon Miss Antenna bangs would never. And yes Miss Antenna bangs would never, until you corner her into a dead end with no escape and trigger bad memories back when she was trapped in an inhumane carriage being handled like objects.
    Angela is given a choice upon her revelation. Come home now or come home later, say your goodbyes. She does the latter. Writes a letter to Mano and Rayburn, cause she's a tiny bit afraid of what face she would see once they know that she's from the opposite side and she just doesnt want to put them on the spot. Says her farewell hastily. And runs away. She's always been good at running and hiding after all, she did it for years after all, eversince she found the courage to jump from that carriage. She heads to her home (or possible home. I DONT KNOW AT THIS POINT) Rayburn asks Mano about Angela. Mano tearily just gives the letter meant for him. He reads it and is... having mixed emotions, and is obviously devastated like "Goddamn it Angela right when you came back. *sigh* I'll just find you again, or you'll find me". The rumours about her are turning ridiculous, so ridiculous he's angry and tells them to shut up and think. They used to like her, love her even. Called her Antenna bangs which is endearing, they turn so quickly huh. This is just like before, as it's always been.

Okay HOPEFULLY Canon wont actually be worse or straight up like this. Remember people this is a Rom Com. A Rom Com. It's a Rom Com. Romantic Comedies are always safe. *sobs in a corner* OH GOD FREDERICK WOULD BE ALSO DEVASTATED
    People this is a very touchy feely fanfic. Please dont pay much mind to it. Close the spoiler tag if it's not your cup of tea. Everything will be fine.

Last edited: Oct 19, 2021
    Emma626, syofiaa, Martha. and 2 others like this.
  2. sugarwhale

sugarwhale Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Although I expect more romantic moment and more soap drama story for Rayangel (They need more sweet moment and we need too! ) , I don’t expect such developments. It is too sad.

It is expected that Angela may be kidnapped by talan so that Rayburn can find her again and save her. It is time to start talan arc

(maybe the talan character with snake kidnap Angela because he witness Rayburn get the mini Angela doll and let go his sword in battlefield. It seem that he know Rayburn well and interested in him)

(and I look forward to see Angela wearing dancer dress if talan story start (just like the FL’s mum in the manhwa - who make me princess). She will be very beautiful :blobnosebleed:)

I don’t think Angela will run away again since she feels regret for the running away Rayburn when they were young. But it is possible for Angela to be forced to separate from Rayburn again. I just want it happen later as they just reunited in season 2!

Although it is possible,I don’t hope such developments really happen. I think Hoya send Angela to Vess not only due to Angela participating in decode of Vess document, but also hope her make some contributions so that she will be safe if her fake identity can not be her cover one day.

it remind me that Angela rarely cry since she was little. She always smile and cheer herself up whatever she faced.

But she cry in season 1 for twice. One is ch32 when she solve misunderstandings with Rayburn. Getting know her action (Angela ran away from Rayburn although it is because of the slave trader around him) make Rayburn hurt (and she almost said Rayburn is her first love!!)

And the another one is in ch36? Rayangel are having secret mission (fan date) to get rid of fake author. Rayburn request Angela call him by his name and Angela memorised that she cry after running away from little Rayburn (maybe cos she knew she may not able to meet him again)

omg Angela you are so cute you only cry when things related to Rayburn!!!

Last edited: Oct 20, 2021
    Emma626, syofiaa, shausa and 3 others like this.
  3. Awelia

Awelia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder how they will react if her cover gets blown out just like that esp Rayburn considering he already has major trust issues maybe he will be like " why did you lie ?" "did they send you to me ?" "were you even really a slave ?" " was everything a lie ?" and Hoya will be all like " See ? i TOLD you not to get attached. We only have each other." :blob_thor:

The Chancellor won't miss the chance and will use it against her to get rid of her.

The author has a knack for comedy so it probably won't happen this way but still :blob_teary:

Martha., sugarwhale and Lemew like this.
  4. Lemew

Lemew Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh dear Zoo Sun nim I hope you're alright
    That's a high possibility and also lmao I bet Angela would give her kidnappers a beating of a lifetime since SHE'S SICK OF IT VERY MUCH. I bet she was yeeted multiple times during her captive days as a slave. And also I see bit of hyper-independence in Angela's behaviour (hyper independence also stems from past trauma). She's a strong independent woman alright, but I'm worried it will backfire in future chapters.

Martha. and sugarwhale like this.
  5. MayaAelins

MayaAelins Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I love how this spoiler thread turned into a discussion thread, and now a fanfic submission thread! We can't help it since there's no spoiler and all we can do is make theories or fangirling. Especially when there was another hiatus. I hope it's not going to be postponed again. I'm curious what will happen when Rayburn, who just realized his heart, meets Angela, who was injured in his absence. Is it a mixture of regret and longing, or will he deny it until the end?

6. rayofsunshine

rayofsunshine Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait, please correct me if I understood you wrong. Hoya and Rayburn knew that Angela isn’t from Vess. Besides the Espelindo twin, no one else knew she wasn’t Vesstian. Rayburn saved her from the carriage in the beginning and also her childhood friend so he knew. Hoya only lied that Angela was from Vess so she could join the scholars in deciphering the doc. So I think our couple ship is going to be smooth sailing from here :aww:

I hate to say this but I don’t think he’ll confess any time soon :hmm::blobsob: they’re away in Vess right now and I bet a lot of eyes are watching (Vess people, maybe Talan’s spies, the Chancellor..). He would still subtly care for her the way he has been tho (taught her dancing, went on fan date, chopped off someone’s arm/hand for trying to kill her :blobamused:…) Even tho the doc issue was resolved, latest chapter indicated that Vess will ask Ludext for help with Talan -> Rayburn has to go back to war soon. And this being a slow-burn romance manhwa also adds to that.

I do hope zoosun-nim is okay. I’d be devastated if this manhwa is dropped.

Leyan, sugarwhale and Lemew like this.
  7. Lemew

Lemew Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    AH THAT LAST SENTENCE IS SCARIER THAN ALL OF MY ANGST FANFIC COMBINED. ZOO SUN NIM PLEASE BE ALRIGHT.
    And I must say Rayofsunshine you're pretty on point (It seems I have a problem of choosing the bad case scenarios while predicting stuff). Let's cheer for Author (get well soon. Author Nim we love you) to feed us with canon content next week. I'm clenching my fist for more Angela wallpapers~ kyaa

Leyan, sugarwhale and rayofsunshine like this.
  8. MayaAelins

MayaAelins Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    True! Confession is too far ahead, each of them has a lot on their hands, and they gotta make a tiny space for ferderick to squirm his way between them. And Rayburn is someone who held back a lot, bottled up his feelings, unless there was a certain situation that pushed him on edge (maybe Angela got a proposal from Louis?? Or she was a royal from another country so the only way they can be together is by marriage) I doubt he would push forward with his feelings. At best, it'll Angela who'll confess first because she's always known that she likes him without denying her feelings. Angela is the most badass of all of them, and Mano too.

Can we talk about Mano? He's so cool nowadays! He and Angela make a great team. He's not just a knight following order, he's insightful and independent. When Rayburn wasn't confident to support Angela at the meeting, Mano stayed by her side, cheered on her, and even protected her. A mere knight stands his ground during a scuffle with high-ranking people. And he's so nicely drawn too.

9. rayofsunshine

rayofsunshine Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Haha you’ve got tons of good angst ideas! Honestly, a story wouldn’t be whole if there is no angst is added cuz with hardship, the good parts would be much more exciting and appreciated :blobparty:

LOL I like the way you said it, gotta make room for Ferderick to squirm in between. You know, I'll pay any amount to see Louis proposes to Angela :blobpopcorn_cool: and I bet it's gonna worth it! Angela might call Rayburn’s name next chapter tho.
    I was afraid that Mano would be the 2nd ML cuz it obviously would be a tough choice of which ship to sail but he's Angela's good friend now. He even taught her horse riding! Rayburn is gonna be jelly :blobcat_hyper: when he finds out about this lol

Lemew and sugarwhale like this.
  10. sugarwhale

sugarwhale Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes I am quite confused that where Louise go during the latest few chapter
    (cos I have not read ch62. Pls tell me if I am wrong)
    (Louise still exist when garnet kiss Frederic, but he disappears from hall, even did not greet Frederic with his brother and parents) (did he join the team get rid of beast outside Vess castle?)

I type so many for Louise situation cos I look forward for Rayburn jealous moment.

What if Louise start this topic to Rayburn first?
    Louise say hi to Rayburn
    Rayburn may confused as Vess Princes did not welcome his unexpected visit
    Then Louise may start with asking detail for the Vess scholar from the espilindo (?I may spell wrong, sorry for my broken English)
    And Rayburn get what Louise thinking and get mad for Louise trying to put a hand on his girl
    Lol
    Rayburn may not confess his feelings to Angela, but I looking forward for his emotions (angry / jealous) on this topic. Maybe he will take some action to imply “this girl is mine” sth like that.

or Rayburn may witness Louise propose to Angela? I don’t like love triangle but Rayangel need sth to encourage them get closer, both of them have burden and prefer to hide their feelings

and for Mano, I prefer he maintains friendship with Angela. Yes he is so hot, hardworking and supportive. But before he need any girls, I guess he need more rest.

Emma626, Meomeo0411 and Lemew like this.
  11. ISTPRayburn

ISTPRayburn Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    hahaha you're right because ISTP doesn't come from novel so we never know what's going to happen

Meomeo0411, Lemew and sugarwhale like this.
  12. Marinessa

Marinessa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I love that the manhwa is not based on a novel, there are no spoilers but the anticipation although frustrating is exciting and the author more than makes up for it. The theories and discussions are fun and I would have never thought some of them on my own. SO. YAY ISTP 'SPOILERS/Theories/Fan fiction/ Angst' FORUM:blobparty:

Meomeo0411 and Lemew like this.
  13. Lemew

Lemew Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Louis: Greetings. Duke Espelindo. So the cute scholar-
    Rayburn: *confusion turns into confusing anger*:blob_thor:
    Mano: My knight senses are tingling. Miss Angela I HAVE TO GO.
    Me: *breaks 4th wall* My lady, let me court you. I'll try to make you fall in love with me. If not then, DAMN YOU RAYBURN ESPELINDO YOU LUCKY SONOFA-
    Angela: :bloborz:

Meomeo0411 and Marinessa like this.
  14. Marinessa

Reading List:
    Link
    Ha ha ha. This was legit hilarious :blobjoy::blob_grin::blobjoy: I would love to see this:blobpopcorn_cool:

Lemew likes this.
  15. ISTPRayburn

ISTPRayburn Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    besides talan arc i'm really excited to see the interaction between angela and louis and i hope we can see jelly rayburn:LOL:

Marinessa, Meomeo0411 and Lemew like this.
  16. Marinessa

Reading List:
    Link
    Guys chapter 62 is out on Newtoki and only a week late:blobhero:

after the latest chapter I want to see a 'Contemplative' Rayburn as well.:aww: He was so adorable.:aww::blobmelt::blobmelt:

Lemew, Sh71, Hana-chan6789 and 2 others like this.
  17. Sh71

Sh71 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Omg I came here to say exactly the same thing about chapter 62 (y)

Marinessa likes this.
  18. MyPrinceOppa

MyPrinceOppa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    sorry if i messed up..
    but,, doesn't anyone think that hawk (IMPOSSIBLE) is sclan:blobthinkingsmirk::hmm:

Yeah.. I'm really sorry about the impossible theory, even though I know it's the chancellor's hawk:derpyblob:

I always hope RayAngel meet Sclan again,:blobupset: I'm sure it's a smart bird.. maybe it can be RayAngel's messenger even if someday they really have to separate
    :blobsob::blobsob::blob_teary:

but please don't be too concerned
    ..:blobpats: it's just me who always wants to see a mature sclan:blobcheeky::blob_blush:

sugarwhale likes this.
  19. gayleen

gayleen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    We’re at this point where we make up theories and ideas of what’s gonna happen lol. I’ll just add on because it’s fun and who knows!?

For me, I feel like the Chancellor will use Angela again Rayburn and Frederick. Perhaps maybe he might have some people kidnap Angela and use her against the two. Angela plays a big role with the two princes.

Lemew and sugarwhale like this.
  20. Lemew

Lemew Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Bro I noticed the hawks too. Remember Hoya's Hawk? And how it approached Angela? Nibbling on Angela's hair in chapter 48 while she was drawing hearts on a maple leaf (attacking her too like the hawk was vewy angry, like where-were-you-these-past-years angry *pecks*) and in chapter 49 you see Angela and the hawk just touching forehead and the baby is so content like AHHH SCHLAN THAT IS YOU, ARENT YOU?
    Now I'm imagining Chancellor's hawk and Schlan having the infamous Darth Vader moment.
    Chancellor's Hawk: *screeches* I AM YOUR FATHER
    Schlan: *murican screech* NOOOO