Spoiler Oh, Be Patient My Lady! / Ah, Hang on a Little Longer, My Lord

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Rin.rinaaa, Jun 20, 2021.

1. augacutan

augacutan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:
    SPOILERS PLEASSSSE!!!
    :blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary:

2. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    I decided to finally read the manhwa today and its really impressive this managed to pull off few chapters but already a lot has been happening

Laerta, Ceilo27 and Rin.rinaaa like this.
  3. crystalleciel

crystalleciel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Waiting for spoilers :blob_plusone:

4. lacerem

lacerem Because... I'm Batman

Reading List:
    Link
    I did but it is still like what the actual f...
    there was one dragon then i blinked there was a nursery full of them, then dwarfs were there, then elfs... then booom a holly knight become zombie... what is happening?

Last edited: Sep 29, 2021
    Laerta and augacutan like this.
  5. Macarol

Macarol Click on my signature for a surprise

Reading List:
    Link
  6. flowers_bloom

flowers_bloom Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Rose Anje White is the last descendant of the White House, which collapsed hundreds of years ago.

The White House, which collapsed hundreds of years ago, has the history of being the first royal family to begin on the continent, and is invaded by the Empire and deported to a barren land where the first emperor of the Empire only snows all year round.

At this time, Igdrasil, the wizard of the White Kingdom, and the people of the kingdom followed the last king of the White Kingdom to the barren land, and the lieutenants seemed to have beaten betrayal, but they provided support in many ways to keep the Empire from noticing it.

Later, the first emperor of the Empire named the exiled barren land the White Territory and signed a mutual nonaggression treaty to die miserably, so that White could neither ask for help nor receive help.

And hundreds of years later, His last lineage, King of White, Bishop of Dandelion, the Lord of White, had a silver-haired, dark-eyed beauty.

What's great about this project is not beauty, but instant profit and loss calculation, quick judgment and determination.

Since it was such a poor land, both men and women were forced to work, and if there were really no jobs, they even cleaned the roads.

And they put importance on cleanliness, so the residents of Yeongji put baths and cleanliness first, which is likened to the mother's nagging.

And I also care a lot about the people I live with in need.

Whatever it is, it acts with the interests of the people and the White Territories as a priority, and if it interferes with the affairs of other territories, it will be converted into money for every minute and second.

And then one day, James, the second wizard of his life, comes and says he wants to work as a wizard in White Territory on the condition that he becomes a white resident.

Wizards = High-level personnel = a lot of money

Although he tried to reject it with the Iranian three-tier logic, he wants to work at a low price, but he accepts the story that the emperor's favorite treasure is near the White Territory.

Later, while searching James' memory, hezling of the White Dragon is discovered and Rose and Igdrasil protect him, easily inferring what the rare emperor might do.

Later, when I met Dragon, Rose created a white kindergarten for protection and education, and handed it over to Igdrasil, and Igdrasil made a babysitter and taught them, and they became uncontrollable.

As rumors spread and other dragons brought Hetzling with them, Dragon Kindergarten grew bigger and parental dragons were free, devoted to the development of White Territories and the future and happiness of Rose.

Then came the best blacksmiths, the most skilled twerp, the elves who were traded as slaves to humans, and then managed to be released.

He was the first emperor of the Empire. Adrienne, who is now the second prince and the reincarnated as a sod master, comes to see the development of the white territory, but within a few weeks, she was devastated by Igdrasil and lost her position as a sodmaster.

After that, there was a temple, there was a pope, there was a tower, there was an imperial family, there was a demon.

As he kept touching White and Rose, Dragon + Igdrasil went to the horse market as a representative and directly touched the devil.

(Here comes Jean, the second-grader's dark history and evidence of Igdrasil.)

However, in search of the gap, a maniac accidentally dies of Blue Dragon, who was passing by while trying to get through Rose's direct babysitter.

However, some of the core of the bomogolam has been damaged and the nucleus consists of Igdrasil's memories and emotions, and Igdrasil, who was in the horse world, loses his memory of Rose.

Igdrasil, who later returned to the human world, tried to regain his memory, but seeing it, Rose thought he was going his way and tried to let go of his crush.

Igdrasil, who found no emotion but belatedly found memory, eventually confesses to each other.

(Rose confessed from the beginning, but Igdrasil's feelings for Rose were protection, affection, and enthusiasm for education, not love as a lover. The confession later in the day made readers hear the sound of thieves.)

Two-thirds of Kakao's standard is based on the main volume and the rest is foreign money.

If the main story is made up of Rose's point of view, the foreign version is made up of several pieces of rice cakes.

In the beginning, a rare person

In the middle of the reincarnation,

I thought there would be an ice chair in the second half, but it didn't come out until the end.

After learning about the cause of Igdrasil's loss of memory and the absence of five years, Rose built Seongsu Falls in the middle of Mawangseong Fortress and converted the Mahwang into semi-forced conversion.(?) I'll make you do.

Oh, come on! There's a sequel to "My Little Old Boy."

so it seems that ML is yggdrasil the wizard

I was personally rooting for the elf Prince since I don’t really like the age gap between the wizard he seems more like her guardian and the interactions between rose and the elf seemed cute so far but oh well let’s see how the story plays out :blob_grin:

Last edited: Nov 3, 2021
  7. Slackerbell

Slackerbell Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any other spoilers on major plot points in the story? I wanna know what happens to the pope in the main temple cause it seems like she's just asking for death lol

Laerta likes this.
  8. rianrian

rianrian Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just read the manhwa and the elf prince seem to have the 2nd ml syndrome. Oh bless his heart and just give it to me.

Laerta and flowers_bloom like this.
  9. I_am_taking_the_FL

I_am_taking_the_FL Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just finished reading till ch 29, it seems that yggdrasil is going to disappear.....as in die.
    Can someone spoil me about the ending???? Will he stay???

Laerta and Lilazeaf like this.
  10. ELtein

ELtein Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yggdrasil was stabbed by the second prince Adrian. The prince went to White to investigate some things and was stopped by Djinn in entering White. Ygg confronts Adrian, and he stabs Ygg. Later, Rose will check Ygg's wounds but thay have already healed. Ygg stated in the earlier chapters that he will die once Rose says that she no longer needs Ygg

Adrian is the reincarnation of the first emperor. And that's why Djinn stopped Adrian from entering. When he banished White, Ygg said that he or his descendants should never step foot on White

The emperor and Yurian - the crown prince- died, Adrian survived

Elisee, scriptor, Laerta and 4 others like this.
  11. Tornister12311

Tornister12311 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i thought this manhwa will have many spoilers but im dissapointed a little xd

Bbyliu likes this.
  12. Elisee

Elisee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    More spoiler please :blob_plusone:

Lunicylle likes this.
  13. Nathlee

Nathlee Member

Reading List:
    Link
    is the guy who practically created it going to be ML? what a bizarre thing, he is practically a father figure, not to mention the frightening age difference.

14. Sakura miken

Sakura miken Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

Tbh she is much older than him, as she is keep reincarnating over n over. For him, time stays still n that's all the difference. They both r practically same age

Butwhoareyou likes this.
  15. wowza18

wowza18 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Who is she in her first life?

16. MangaCommission

MangaCommission Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    any idea who her past lives were?

17. Sakura miken

Sakura miken Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If m not mistaken, MC only reborns in the white family n it's his master.

The master I guess cause she always reborns in the white family.

18. Butwhoareyou

Butwhoareyou Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    She was a priestess she possesd that holy power on another level

yes it is ygg (the mage)

Yall im kind of late on this blogg if i had found it sooner I would've spoiled but the main events had already taken place in the manhwa and the fl and ml are right now in the position where they want each other and are scared to do so

Last edited: Jul 15, 2023
  19. vampress

vampress Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The manhwa is done already!!!! I just wished to know if they had any kids