Discussion Manga that made me mad

Discussion in 'Manga Discussion' started by Ywmikki, Oct 19, 2021.

1. Ywmikki

Ywmikki Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I put on an all nighter while reading novel and as if my brain wanted to punish me it made me suddenly remember a Manga I read long long time ago
    The summary is :
    Ml mother is a foreigner and fell in love with ml father (who is Japanese) and they aren't married and live apart and ml father come every year for a period bc he work in japan, one day ml mother decided to go to Japan to find ml father only to discover that ml father was married and they had a boy the same age as ml(they look exactly the same too). The manga was supposed to be about ml's revenge against his stepbrother (bc he thought that the stepbrother stole his life:facepalm:). The FL met the ml on the train where ml stole a kiss from her and she think of him as a pervert/molestor (the FL is right on this) and the ml, FL and stepbrother are in the same school, FL like stepbrother (who is a sweet and caring guy the tot opposite of ml) ;the part that made me rage is the fact that this was supposed to be a revenge story but it become a romance story where the ml completely forgot about his revenge and was trying in the whole time to make the fl date him:notlikeblob:. Meanwhile the fl and stepbrother got together, kissed, had sex (first time for both and it was the fl who suggested it when they were forced to break up after a series of incident) and until the end you don't even see fl feel a tiny bit of love for ml. There's no spark, nothing, it alway look like ml was trying to flirt with her while she was annoyed at him, and boom in the last chapter, in the last few page, where before you see fl still desperately loving stepbrother and viceversa after the break up, she decided that she loved ml:blobdevil::blobdevil::blobdevil::blobdevil::blobdevil: chased after him and then confessed and the manga finish with them kissing in the train. You won't understand how upset I was, I wanted to see how the author will make it work and this is what I got; I stopped reading shoujo for 4 years after this and another shitty Manga I won't be writing bc it will made this longer and me angrier. Like why!? :blob_thor:it look as if the author suddenly remembered at the last moment that ml was the ml:derpyblob:, it would have made more sense if the fl ended up with the stepbrother bc this is what I read, them falling in love :blobcat_hyper:, having date, kissing, a love rival, and then a heartful and sad break up bc the rival saved stepbrother from a car accident broke her legs and stepbrother with guilt decided to beak up with the FL to take care of rival AND, as I said before, the FL tearfully requesting stepbrother to sleep with her before breaking up with her so she could have a memory of then "togheter". It would have been romantic if In the end they ended up togheter :bloblove: but in the last moment when both the rival and ml decided to let their love go and they could have got back together she decided she loved ml and wanted to be with him!?!?:sushi_potato: In the entire Manga I never felt fl feel even like toward ml and then suddently she liked him when the night before she was still thinking of stepbrother, I was disgusted and upset like never before. It's been years and I still can't forget it bc of how angry it make me:blobtriumph:. I'm still recuperating from the after effect of this rage bomb and can only read shoujo I'm sure won't make me think of murdering anyone

SoulZer0 likes this.
  2. Lissi

Lissi 『Queen of Lissidom』『Holy Chibi』『Western Birdy』『⚓』

Reading List:
    Link
    This plot :blobdizzy::blobdizzy::blobdizzy:

3. Saorihirai

Saorihirai Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    this kind of sounds similar to Moe Kare, another dumb manga with brother male leads fighting over a girl in a overly convoluted plot

4. SoulZer0

SoulZer0 Heaven Refining

Reading List:
    Link
  5. Delirious

Delirious [Code of conduct]

Reading List:
    Link
    I mean... What's so surprising? There is a reason I usually avoid CN, JP, KR angsty romance. Angst is 99% of the time bad, and even when it's not, it's still exaggerated.

Shio likes this.
  6. rhianirory

rhianirory Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I stopped reading romance manga and novels years ago because I usually end up rage-quiting, due to the way the female MC almost always has a severe drop in IQ and common sense as soon as she gets together with the ML. oh, and because of the stalkerish, rapey egotistical MLs.

7. asriu

asriu fu~ fu~ fu~

Reading List:
    Link
    oh that another suck drama~
    the story which make this cat feel dumber~

8. Ywmikki

Ywmikki Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In the end I felt I wasted so much time on this stupid thing And I read it with my mobile data bc my house didn't have wifi at that time, so other than wasting my time it wasted my precious data too:mad: