Spoiler Medical Princess

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Shivani, Aug 2, 2019.

1. Akita

Akita Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What do you want to know ?

2. fantasy.92

fantasy.92 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read the story and I am currently at chapter 755, i was wondering if the second branch of MC paternal family ( especially the aunt and grandmother) had something to do with MC parents deaths

3. Akita

Akita Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Let's say they didn't have an active role.
    For the grandmother, it's not certain, because she still did everything to ensure that her second son took the title. And she also spoil MC's brother, so that he is useless. But it's still the mother of MC's father, she would never have wanted him dead. on the other hand, That of MC's mother...
    As for the second aunt, even if she did not have an active role, she is aware of it, and that it was her husband's actions.

fantasy.92 likes this.
  4. fantasy.92

fantasy.92 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @Akita so they had something to do with MC mother attack ?! How will MC discover the truth of what happened?

5. StarrEyed

StarrEyed Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Forget all the other villains, her adoptive father is the biggest scum in my book. FL's father died saving him and he let his wife and biological daughter torture the FL for year. In the past life he them torture her her entire life, steal her identity, ruin her reputation, and finally led to her death. In this current life he's once again letting them torture her and attempt to steal her identity. I hate him so much more. He's such a SCUM pretending to be a good person and father to her. At last the villains are honest in their evilness.

6. Akita

Akita Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    it is never explicitly said that she knew about it. On the other hand, she helped her son to remove doubts, and clean up behind him. Also, seeing as she didn't like MC's mother, it can be said that she didn't like MC and neither did her brother. She was biased towards the second branch. So basically, let's say rather that she hid her face, persuading herself that the eldest son had died in the war, not killed by the second son. And then, between a son who disobeyed him and one who on the surface at least obeyed him, the choice was quickly made I think, so as not to ask too many questions.

clearly she knew. I think the case was only carried out by the current Duke, her uncle, but she cannot not know and it is possible that she participated, but in any case, like the grandmother, she has helped her husband hid the case. Or even would she have told him where MC's parents were, since the Elder Princess, having received a letter from her daughter had warned them (without knowing if the parents' place of life was mentioned, but still) .
    Not to mention that it was because of her that MC's father and mother left at the base, and that she hated them both. You might think that if they had stayed, the ending might have been different.

The biggest scum?
    Aren't you going a little far?
    For me, MC's paternal family is clearly worse.

Especially when you know the truth behind the “life saving grace” of her father.

Afterwards, I agree with you, he's clearly not a good guy.
    Especially because of her last life! Personally, just for that I could have wanted him dead.
    But she also knows that in the second life, the only people who took care of her in the mansion, Shui Ruolan and the Old Lady, depend on him. It is not for her father or for having "raised" her that she leaves him alive, but only for the two other women who truly loved her.

7. fantasy.92

fantasy.92 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @Akita so basically MC Uncle is behind the death of MC parents. How does she find out ? What kind of punishment does her aunt and uncle receive? If I am not wrong MC mother was a member of the emperor family right?

8. Akita

Akita Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Her mother is the only daughter of the great elder princess Rui'An, who is the aunt of the current emperor.

Yes, her uncle is completely responsible.
    But it takes a long time to find out. First of all, a lot of the circumstances are unclear: For her mother, she was supposedly insane after being picked up by the Duke's mansion, and is believed to have died in childbirth, but that's all we know. For his father it's even worse! He died during the war, giving his life for General Ning, her adoptive father.

Except that with her doubts about the death of her father and her mother, due to the insistence of the Duke's Manor to get rid of her and her brother, she thinks at first that it may be rather her father who involved her adoptive father, the General Ning.
    It is thanks to the Qi family that she has more and more doubts, and because of the attitude of her father, who raises her while allowing her to be mistreated by Di and QYR. And since the master of the Qi family and General Ning were senior officials, they would necessarily have known if anyone from Duke Dingguo's household had come during the war.
    But it is because her uncle wants to assassinate a young scholar who has come to take the exams that she has definitive proof of her uncle's involvement.

9. fantasy.92

fantasy.92 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @Akita thank you for the information. Why would her uncle want the scholar dead ? I am still at part of the wedding of FL cousin

10. Akita

Akita Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The scholar is the son of a person who saw and greeted her uncle when he went south to kill her father. Suddenly, he has proof of her uncle passage.
    When the scholar came to take part in the imperial examin, he remained in the residence of the duke. and since it was bad for the duke, QWR's uncle, he tried to assassinate him.
    In the first TL he had succeeded, in the second ....

11. fantasy.92

fantasy.92 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I see. Then what about FL mother ? Was she killed too ?

12. Payel

Payel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any new spoilers??

13. barngoddes05

barngoddes05 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The FL mom is not dead she basically had a mental break down and is being kept hostage by FL uncle who was always in love with her. FL rescues her and she does get better but she’s never mentally completely well.

Also if you want to know how FL was reborn her memories of the ML slaughtering all the ladies from the selection are actually her memories as a ghost of the ML slaughtering all those people to power a ritual to allow the FL to be reincarnated at the cost of her memories of her relationship with him. FL and ML had a relationship in the first timeline and he went a little crazy after she was executed.

a couple other spoilers. The cleaned up translation is getting closer to being fully translated so I’m getting ready to start rereading this. I’ll swing by and drop spoilers as I go but here are some generic overall spoilers for anyone who is interested.