Novel Idea

Discussion in 'Novel General' started by German, Oct 20, 2021.

1. German

German Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just had this novel idea while showering. Instead of a normal reincarnation novel, everyone gets reincarnated and there's this huge battle for resources. Would of course suck for the people who came into the world in the time period that is reset, because they would be dead. Because the flow of time has changed and the future has changed.

2. Bobwillrule

Bobwillrule Supreme Ruler of Bobylon

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm sure that will pop out sooner or later

3. applebeans

applebeans Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ahaha that's fun

4. Deleted member 369806

Deleted member 369806 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Not sure if I got that right, so, a bunch of people gets reincarnated into an era where there aren't enough resources on the planet so everyone are already fighting to get them but the people who got reincarnated got no time to get used to the state of the world and they died as a result? so, the novel here would be just describing a dying world from the perspective of reincarnated people that are not from that world/era? is that correct?

5. IrregularPerson

IrregularPerson Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I've read a novel, NSFW one, but the premise was interesting. It's that many minor gods would transmigrate a bunch of people into a European fantasy. And only by defeating the one demon king are they allowed to return home, the premise is that they're just dropped into the world instead of being summoned by a country. And what of the others? Well that's just it, it's huge competition between all of them, most of them are pretty malicious characters to begin with. They're champions pitted against each other.
    Though I don't entirely know what you mean by this.

German likes this.
  6. German

German Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Imagine that all people travel 10 years into the past and I meant that all people who were born in these 10 years die because time is different now and they are not born.

Sounds interesting what is the name of the novel

Deleted member 369806 likes this.
  7. HentMas

HentMas Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sounds like a manga I was reading where the whole country of Japan gets transmigrated, Not "reincarnated" just, one day the whole country of japan transports to an unknown place and loses contact with the outside world, they send Jet fighters to scout around and find themselves with wyverns and mythical creatures, after making contact with a human kingdom , politics begin to unfold.

It was kind of dull because of the focus (it was very much mature and focused way too much in the intricacies of politics) but it was a very interesting exercise of imagination, how would a modern pacifist country like Japan maneuver the intricacies of politics with a medieval era magical kingdom, while maintaining the stability of the world they transmigrated to and not enter into a geo-political conflict.

I liked that it touched things like "food" since it's common knowledge that Japan rents places on several countries to produce the whole of what the country eats because of the lack of space, and of course the Human kingdom trying to get their hands (practically drooling) on their modern weaponry.

I know, I went on a tangent, just saying that there is something similar (regarding the idea of fight for resources).

German likes this.
  8. German

German Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sounds like an interesting manga what’s the name?

9. HentMas

HentMas Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    German likes this.
  10. German

German Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    HentMas likes this.