Picked Up My Online Dating Boyfriend is an Alien (BL)

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by ShadowAscetic, Oct 21, 2021.

1. ShadowAscetic

ShadowAscetic Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Title: 網戀男友竟是外星人

Author: 稚棠

Chapter: 140 + 2 Extras

Link: https://www.mbg.tw/novel/271741.html

Description (MTL):
    My WeChat friend, he, may not be human.
    In an accident, Jian Mei added to a WeChat friend. The other party did not follow idols or surf the Internet. He seemed to be living in ancient times. Although he was extremely cold, Jian Mei cherished this friendship, even though the other party seemed... somewhat abnormal.

Jian Mei: "Today I eat fried chicken and burgers, how about you?"
    The other party: "Nutrient solution."
    Jian Mei: "I usually like to play games and watching movies, how about you?"
    The other party: "Assemble mechas and watch memorials."
    Jian Mei: ?
    In the 26th year of Xingyuan, the universe entered an era of rapid development. Lu Xingwang, the third prince of strongest planet, Stan Star, was frail and sickly. He unexpectedly found out that his information terminal would receive chat messages inexplicably. The strange expression pack and sloppy nonsense, although boring, slowly gradually became his only sustenance in the dark years.
    In the 29th year of Xingyuan's imperial family turmoil, the third prince Lu Xingwang was formally established as a Crown Prince. It should have been the most vigorous time, but the only trouble was that the person he was looking for every day seemed to be out of touch, and there was no more news.
    Until a year later, His Royal Highness accidentally saw a missing person notice on Interstellar Networks: "Lu Dazhuang from an unknown planet, your friend Jian Mei is looking for you anxiously. If you see the message, please call us."

Lu Xingwang: "..."

Reason to pick: Innocent but smart mc, and unique plot among interstellar novels. Nowadays there are too many non-human species under interstellar tag so it's considered a breath of fresh air.

2. IceLight303

IceLight303 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sounds so cute. (*’(OO)’*)

ShadowAscetic likes this.
  3. applebeans

applebeans Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Nhahaha he tries so hard to relate

ShadowAscetic likes this.