Spoiler How to Get My Husband on My Side -남편을 내 편으로 만드는 방법

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by ShugoTenshi, May 24, 2021.

1. Macarol

Macarol Click on my signature for a surprise

Reading List:
    Link
  2. wendeexx

wendeexx Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can i ask what’s the reason of ML killing MC in the first timeline???

3. Macarol

Reading List:
    Link
    The first chapter of the manhwa said it's because she belongs to the Pope's family, which is corrupt. So the good priests and the North nobles joined forces to defeat them. After that the Pope and his family were assassinated as punishment.
    Additionally, MC killed ML's sister as stated on the summary of the manhwa.

Last edited: Oct 21, 2021
  4. its0k

its0k Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    She also has killed ML’s sister in the first TL.

MLisMyHubby, babayagu and Le_Tired like this.
  5. StaySomnie

StaySomnie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Guys does anyone have an idea as to when a translation will come out?? Has anyone picked it up yet??

6. joyfuldragon

joyfuldragon Stop re-reading, ur lists are piling up @ me

Reading List:
    Link
    syofiaa likes this.
  7. StaySomnie

StaySomnie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  8. athuw2710

athuw2710 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone spoile their first time plzzzzzz

9. Fostofina

Fostofina Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I love the real life Borgia family history so much, it's super fascinating. MC is very much based on Lucrezia Borgia, the real life illegitimate daughter of the pope during the renaissance and a renowned great beauty. Her family married her off several times for politics' sake and divorced her from her first husband on the grounds of non-consummation just like the MC.

Also the like the MC, Lucrezia had an older brother called Cesare who was a cruel bastard and who was a member of the clergy (he was meant to succeed his daddy as pope but it never happened), and another ill tempered brother. Like the MC there were rumors about Lucrezia and Cesare being lovers and that Lucrezia would poison her enemies using poison that she hides in her ring. Cesare Borgia was a very cruel person who had a soft spot and somewhat of an obsession for his sister.

Eventually the real life Lucrezia outlived all of her messed up family and became a patron of the arts and a duchess of high esteem.

I'm sorry for my rambling but the history nerd in me got so excited when I saw this manga and I wanted to share my happiness with other readers :blobtaco:

Last edited: Oct 22, 2021
  10. Le_Tired

Le_Tired Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    that is so cool
    Thanks for adding some background context, extra information is always welcome esp if it’s about the inspiration used for the novel.
    It’s pretty interesting that the author used real historical figures / events as a framework for the characters / story

edit: I’m freaking out that the manhwa is finally released. Ugh I’ve been waiting for this thread to become more active

11. Macarol

Reading List:
    Link
    Although I noticed many similarities that matched, I didn't think it would be such a direct reference to the Borgia family :blobsweat_2:
    Also, the fact that Lucrezia's public image was that of a villainess, but in reality she was more of a victim and was at the mercy of her family.
    And in chapter 4, MC's family name was mentioned:
    Captura de tela 2021-10-21 223223.png
    So, it's totally confirmed :blobsmilehappyeyes:

12. iamwhoami

iamwhoami Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Woah, so this novel is actually based on history or smth?? This novel is really good, I never thought this novel is actually based on history.
    Edit: woah, i just looked it up just now and it was rlly there! Its the first time ive been so interested in history.

13. IK_Reads

IK_Reads Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone know what chapter they find out about MC's anorexia?

14. CandyofDEATH

CandyofDEATH Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh me oh my! A cute loveable female lead with a personality? Heck yeah!!! But the male lead sucks tho, “boo hoo my mom committed self-deletus, so I will become an edgelord and ignore my wife so she’d do the same…”. God I hate these type of male leads.

15. Chizuai

Chizuai TheCritiqueQueen ♛ಠ⁠︵⁠ಠ

Reading List:
    Link
    No offense ( just my point of view) well I'm kinda hate the ml or maybe just because I already dislike him nor discourage to him from the beginning of the story for being cold towards the fl and suspect her like as If she's some sort of gréedy b*tch and tr*sh or Not worthy to give any attention. But when I think about the spoilers say that he did some effort for the fl I'm kinda " yeah whatever" I'm kinda never like you now. Other Said atleast he have character development but I can't help it I can't move on when he give her cold treatment back then so yeah I'm really discourage to his behavior towards the fl back then.

16. Mai04149

Mai04149 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I need to know so many things!

First, Is it true that Freya saw Enzo (the seemingly somewhat normal member of her family) beating the FL?

Second, what’s the ending like? I really want to know when the FL’s family get what they deserve.

Third, when will the people know that she is not the pope’s biological child?

Lastly, what is exactly the FL’s illness?

17. Chizuai

Reading List:
    Link
    Gorl you're not alone same thought.. I know that there's a character development for the ml we just need to be Patience but the h*ll its really hard to accept or like him when you know he's already give her a cold treatment and make her feel that she's not worthy at alI I know there's a lot of reasons why he is acted like that but to think that the fl has worst miserable past experience than him tsk well atleast he's strong he can kill all his enemy but the fl is weak and not so smart nor she just only have advantage because she knows a little about the plot characters and because of her friends monsters she kinda able to atleast survive without that fvckin ml.. the ml is always late and kinda vseless when the b*tch and other people like her brother already hurt her. Tsk! He makes effort like giving all luxury or things that fl wants ( what is he a Santa Claus?-_-.

Others: just don't read ths.
    Me: Well yes I'm kinda not reading this I'm disappointed to the ml so byee

18. Macarol

Reading List:
    Link
    About the first question, it was Cesare the one to beat MC, not Enzo. He (Enzo) ends up dying by poison

19. Chizuai

Reading List:
    Link
    Thooo I didn't mean that the story is a fvckin tràsh I just disliked the ml that's all. Just for me. I know other readers are going to against to my opinion so before going to attack me I just want to say that we have all different point of view or taste n the story and characters. So atleast respect one's own opinion so Peace guys peace!!!!!!!! And please don't waste your time to clarify me or explaining reasons why the ml is that the ml is this because when I already disliked the character I already dislike him. But if your gonna tell me that he's actually secretly inlove to the fl from the very start when he saw her for the first time maybe I changed my mind lol ( just my hopeless romantic expectations) and now reality is svcks I know so byeee

20. Koei_tenco

Koei_tenco Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone know what happens to the little princess? According to some spoilers, the FL's elder brother did something to the queen's daughter, that's why the queen poisoned FL's second brother while the FL was being teleported to the south by the elder brother. I read the first chapters and I saw the shy and cute little princess, and for what I understand from the Raws, she isn't welcomed by the aristocrats. I hope she and the FL are friends and she won't be harmed because I swear, if she will have a difficult time, I will met Truck-Kun ask him to be isekai into the novel/manhwa and protect her!!!