Spoiler The villainess is happy today

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Lovina, Dec 12, 2019.

1. its0k

its0k Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Good point! Like all fishes were actually in love with her to the point of obsession in the previous TL, so she must have been a cool person.
    I’ve been thinking that maybe manipulating CP was her way to tie him to her skirt. Like he’s so insecure and miserable that he wouldn’t have believed anyone approaching him, so maybe saying “do whatever you want and I’ll still love you” could have been her way to get engaged to him easily to make him her lap dog in the future and to take over his power later? But then again she still has poisoned CP to make him dumb, so I don’t get her motives.

2. Farahlolita

Farahlolita Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I feel a bit dizzy after reading Mtl and all these spoilers, who's who and who turn back time? Mc isn't a fake but it's her real body and og villainess is the fake one , og Fl was only a Former maid who despised og villainess and coveted all that she has and so she turned back time by selling herself to the devil
    But I'm still confused, is the reason why Ml is looking so young despite being over 600yo because of to the abuse and malnourishement or is it a curse ? Also isn't he a royal so why did he end up becoming a slave
    I was invested for a long time in this novel but I still don't understand anything :blob_teary:

cjburaira and karls like this.
  3. Bobaaaa

Bobaaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I regret reading the spoilers because I really liked the manhwa but after reading all of this, the manhwa is probably going to be a time waste ): I mean, there are so many loopholes that don’t make sense at all and I feel like the cp deserved better??? He just needed someone who really loves him :blobpensive: but the the part where he wants to kill fl is sick ngl :blobconfused:

4. Izubaru

Izubaru Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Am i the only person whos getting second male lead syndrome here

layyu likes this.
  5. layyu

layyu Adopt me plsss

Reading List:
    Link
    Nah, I shipped FL and Knight first... Now I just need to accept the fact that FL has another ML.

6. Nekomancer00

Nekomancer00 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The MC is so cool in her of approaching her problems but in the end just living for her own happiness.

7. animestar411

animestar411 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just got called trash today on tiktok for say the CP is pitiful for being manipulated by the OG and he is not the main villain

I agree with you but apparently i am trash for thinking that

uvallrelato, Kezi and layyu like this.
  8. Shittysheep

Shittysheep Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What the heck??? Damn here I thought I'll get a good old thrashing of the shitty cp and now I wanna cry. The poor dude ;-; Stupid hero lady soul GAHHHH I HOPE SHE BURNS IN HELL

9. chiri.ru

chiri.ru Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I've read the spoilers (thank you so much for them!) and also want answers if CP discovered Iris's ugly side? I'm confused, if the CP is just following FL's orders... then does that mean he's not really that interested on Iris?
    Since no one helped Iris on the duel with FL, did that mean all her fishes escaped? Did all of the 'ML' find out about her ugly side before the duel?

Looking forward to more spoilers!:blobcat_hyper:

layyu likes this.
  10. Pamtiur

Pamtiur Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just a question!?
    Can the villainess have degenerating kink?
    Like she want to be abused and looked down at, considering she have everything that may be something she want. It's the only thing she have never experienced so it's more thrilling...
    Heard about if the woman is super dominating in everyday life she's super submissive in the bed kind of thing.
    However it can't be just everyone that insult her it have to be someone in a high enough position to do it, hence the prince. And that's why she insist that he degenerating her and abuse her like that...
    Just a thought

cjburaira and layyu like this.
  11. dumplingslag

dumplingslag Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Who’s the blonde knight that the pink pile of trash was calling to meet ???????

12. rafa

rafa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    After reading all spoilers, I’m really sad with CP like I can’t see him same as before again… :cry:

13. crossover

crossover Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    yeah i'm not sure if i even wanna continue this story due to the ridiculous,half assed plot twist. the author took the wrong route on trying to him more multi dimensional/complex

DOHere likes this.
  14. Desperate

Desperate Desperate for spoilers <( °-° )>

Reading List:
    Link
    Ik some ppl would disagree with this, but I kinda hope the CP get a chance of redemption(not in prison), get better and find someone else to love and have a family with. Though I agree with him just getting exiled.

15. lila_cerullo

lila_cerullo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He's a son of a duke; in the manhwa we see his back at the end of chapter 33 so we'll probably see him introduced in the next chapter.

layyu likes this.
  16. dumplingslag

dumplingslag Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No as in what’s his role ??? What does he do ?

17. lila_cerullo

lila_cerullo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    as @isekaifain13wen already said:
    I already forgot this dude name
    He is the son of the other duke. His appearance look like a big bear (according to fl description)
    He is the one who kill leylin with his sword and betray her in first timeline. (When Lucas standing still at the back to watch them)
    He is a sword master. Often go to war
    He fall in love with iris but feeling betray when he know iris is the one who take fl fiance.
    When he first saw fl got a mental attack because the crown prince aura he amazed by how fast fl back to her normal self. He think fl is strong.
    After that he always want to protect fl
    Slowly fall for fl and being a stalker
    Fl got angry and say some word to make him stop being a stalker.
    In the end, he not really remember the first timeline but he have some feelings that always want a forgiveness from FL.
    In the fist timeline, he swore when he saw laylin dead body.
    FL know this and forgive him in the end.
    He still have feelings for FL but idk he not that important anyway.

18. spica moore

spica moore Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi! I'm too tired to scroll back. So, is anyone there kind enough to tell me how that pink head slutbag died or got punished? I want the details where she knows she lost and has no chance on our badass fl.

19. Asheza

Asheza Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for this spoiler!

shiory and Rozi like this.
  20. Plumpuppeach

Plumpuppeach Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I knew it..so OG was probably mean to iris because she knew she was a bad person
    And you're telling me he's not ML:cry::cry:

Anyone knows what happens to the CP?

layyu and AnimeHuntress like this.