Recommendations any good bl novel?

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by minjung, Oct 21, 2021.

1. minjung

minjung Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    any good bl novel?
    please recommend me some, i haven't been able to find any good ones these days
    i haven't read a lot so anything is fine, as long as u think the novel is good :')
    if possible between 1 - 150 chapters / or lower than 100

2. lady-kyo

lady-kyo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Film Emperor’s Adorable Wife From Ancient Times, Home of the Zerg, I am a Chef in the Modern Era, Live Broadcasting Raising Dragons in the Interstellar, Picked up a Strange Knight

minjung likes this.
  3. Suranchan

Suranchan ♥‿♥♥‿♥

Reading List:
    Link
  4. spicyramen32

spicyramen32 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have a lot but my top ones are in this list, they are mainly transmigration though.
    https://www.novelupdates.com/viewlist/36536/

Most of them are either completed or easy to mtl ( only a couple of chapters to mtl though )

I love home of the Zerg and raising dragons !! I just finished the last one it was so cute

minjung likes this.
  5. MisterBubbles

MisterBubbles [The Omnipotent No. 2 at Everything]

Reading List:
    Link
    A good historical one:
    After the Disabled God of War Became My Concubine

I feel like it is a little more realistic with a having a MC that isn't quite perfect at doing court politics, but he still manages well enough and gets a little better with time. He uses the resources and people around him well.

minjung likes this.
  6. ngard

ngard Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    minjung likes this.
  7. shu_tong

shu_tong Member

Reading List:
    Link
  8. Kekate

Kekate Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  9. applebeans

applebeans Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Copper coins
    Imperfections
    Nirvana Rebirth
    No money to divorce
    Deep in the act
    A certain someone
    Seizing dreams
    Why are the protagonist gong and shou fighting because of me?
    Green plum island
    Sui Yu Tou Zhu

Then after all the big shots up there with intricate weaving of plot and words

Salad Days
    for dessert

minjung likes this.
  10. poploc

poploc Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    1)How to Say I Love You: It was really fuffly in my opinion.It is a story about this Film Emperor who gets the ability to read minds. There is this guy who he realizes he had misperception of after obtaining the ability to read minds. ( If you have ever watched the Japanese Drama Cherry Magic based on the manga Cherry Magic! Thirty Years of Virginity Can Make You a Wizard?! then it is pretty close to it )

2)Don't you like me? : The story of don't you like me is that this guy who has always had the most attention is now considered second best and because of it , he develops this hatred towards the one who is getting all of the attention onesidely. After he gets the ability to see ghost he realizes that it can be suppressed by touching his archenemies.( This is a highschool setting by the way)

3)Everyone thinks I like him(The story is similar to Don't you like me in being a highschool setting and the concept of don't misunderstand it is not that i like you which is interrupted as them being a tsundere lol)The difference is that in this story the mc has always been second place . I wouldn't really say he had any feelings ( whether good or bad to the ml). The story is also fuffly .
    ( If you have read The Demon King thinks I like him, where the story midway shifted from a sweet story and you are worried about that happening in the two above . I will admit that i have not read Don't you like me to the end just because i didn't have the time so i don't know of anything bad happening. However for Everyone thinks I like you , I can say that the story kept its beautiful narrative till the end).

4)Your Distance is a story with a system similar to Love Alarm/Dice ( the Webtoon). Not in that they can feel the distance of a lover or enemy but that they can see the distance of the person they choose on a dating app ( think tinder IG).I think one of the aspects i love about this story is anonymity is not the main conflict ( you are not constantly waiting to see the two realize who's who . Instead of using it for tension it is comedic relief ).

5)Rebirth of a Movie Star : So this is my most recent read and i only have about a chapter more to go ,and i will definitely say i like the story.This is a reincarnation( i read a lot of recarnation honestly ) story about this small movie star. I think it really great since his main focus isn't on getting revenge like a lot of leads hope to do when reincarnated.
    ( There are quite a couple more i have but I'm either can't remember the name at the moment, has few things that would turn people off but has really well written ( The husky and his white cat shizun and the Scum Villain's self saving system ), or i have watched the drama but have not seen the novel ( which people say is really good) such as Advance Bravely, Sotus, Addicted heroin ( Are You Addicted?) ,Faraway Wanderers ( World of Honor),The Founder of Diabolism(Mo dao zu shi/The untamed).

minjung and applebeans like this.
  11. eredffe

eredffe Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hold On, You’re Something Else. i am currently reading this and i love it. the mc is already one of top5 fav mc. gong mc

minjung likes this.
  12. MerryMune

MerryMune Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Accidental Mark - It's a sweet entertainment bl mc with abo theme and a seme mc~

Mistakenly Saving the Villain- cute uke mc and yandere obsessive seme

Both translations are already complete
    ( ꈍᴗꈍ)

Aniv2008 and minjung like this.
  13. minjung

minjung Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thankyou so very much guysss <3<3<3