Spoiler Trash of the Count’s Family

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by immortaltear, Sep 29, 2018.

1. Guang_bao21

Guang_bao21 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Aye, next let's wait the verdict on Cale for his crimes. :blobowoevil_horns::blobowoevil_horns::blobowoevil_horns:. The victims is all of his allies. The judge and Jury are Raon, On, Hong, Alberu, Mary, the leader of other allies country and his family includes Choi Han, the Butler and his son.

Cahe910, CaleFan 24 and Tjanie like this.
  2. Akawain

Akawain Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Only 1st half there still the hunters:blobcat_knife: Cale has long journey ahead of him:blob_grin:

I think Cale has a change it his motivation....:blobsweat: I don't think they imprison (though he will like that) the hunters at large and something dangerous is happening his be busy as ever:blobsalt:

3. Ardna

Ardna [Avid slacker]

Reading List:
    Link
    On another note do you think dragons would sense change in Cales' powers foundation?

Eruhaben can "see" creatures' plates and Raon gasped true meaning of "Rings if life" AP. Like, imagine their reaction to Cales' semi-immortality :blobpopcorn:

4. kayleeeeeee_19

kayleeeeeee_19 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    white star is dead. so does that mean that the annual rings of life will be complete?

AvericK likes this.
  5. Akawain

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm not sure if can see it but I do think they sense the WT in Cale:blobbunny: since the root turn to dust and enter Cale's heat making it apart of Cale:blob_grin:

Since dragons sensitive (I think) to the WT they can surely sense it (I wonder how elf's feels after seeing the new Cale since they care for the WT).... new fandom:blob_grin:

Goldie graps might have idea since he was inform that Cale meet the WT recently:blob_sunglasses:
    I think our graps will talk to the WT about Cale's situation.... I feel like Cale will under watch by everyone 24/7:blobjoy: in the long run its going be pure immortality going Godhood:blobjoy:

6. Raven Evernight

Raven Evernight But they never just accepted me for the way I was…

Reading List:
    Link
  7. K3I

K3I Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    LOL, goodbye slacker life, hello godhood.
    Actually though, I remember making a comment on how Cale would instead achieve godhood and then try to break the rules or find a successor to reach slacker life. Turns out he really will end up as a god...
    The moment Alberu decided that giving Cale a slacker life would be the greatest challenge in his entire life.

lomenais, Ddragonesse, Raris and 8 others like this.
  8. kisa-chan

kisa-chan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I was just thinking... Deruth and Violan... saw that too... right???

zhaf0606, lomenais, Raiyae and 10 others like this.
  9. lyann

lyann Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Now that you pointed it out, damn. I'll pray for you Cale. :whistle::whistle::whistle:

lomenais, Raiyae, Raris and 6 others like this.
  10. Justpassingthrough

Justpassingthrough Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh Damn. Good thing WS is dead, cus otherwise... :blob_ghost:

Meanwhile: Slacker life exit stage left! I repeat, slacker life exit stage left!

lomenais, byebye, CaleFan 24 and 4 others like this.
  11. Anovelnotion

Anovelnotion Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe…maybe his life as a slacker isn’t dead? Maybe he becomes the God of Rest, Relaxation and Rolling Around in Bed…though with his luck he will become the God of Stupid Crazy Bastards.

Alberu going “right. You are human. Its obvious we are both humans.” Just reminds me of that episode from Steven Universe where the gems pretend to be humans to play baseball. You ain’t fooling anyone :3

reader_O8, Akawain, tati79 and 4 others like this.
  12. Gracethru

Gracethru Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Cale not turning to face Choi Han is creating a bigger misunderstanding, as well as his calm reply to him.

This means Cale will be giving Alberu more trouble throughout the years and that he won’t die before his Hyung!! Honestly when the book was covering how long each character would end up living I felt bad for Alberu the most since he wouldn’t have anyone who was similar to him when it came to sweet talking/ scamming others

13. Akawain

Reading List:
    Link
    And this is how Cale charms affect the readers:aww: (well for the ladies:blobsweat:)

then he ends up making them die-hard TCF fanatics:blobhighfive:

and this is what first-time readers might expect from reading TCF (maybe not all:blobpopcorn:) well not sure if all are typical plot but it does happens....:blob_grin:

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 23, 2021
  14. Akimashta

Akimashta Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I stan Alberu being a good uncle and not letting his niece and nephews see his dad stab himself on the heart

KirieVCHA, DarkeAOU, G5life and 2 others like this.
  15. G5life

G5life Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I was thinking that Cale intends to take WS's powers, but what if CH and Mary get ahead of him and take some?
    Right now, if they see him using his powers, they'll think he's putting himself at risk.

But if CH gets for example the original power of the sword of disasters will it affect his plate? Or maybe they don't go directly for the powers, but instead attack the SG?

KirieVCHA likes this.
  16. Akawain

Reading List:
    Link
    It's possible but I think they are deep in thought might not notice that those are WS APs:hmm: also they won't get ahead of Cale especially they know that its a critical matter they have the highest respect for Cale even he ends up bloody due to his actions:facepalm:

If ever as Cale said once Mary might not have a good plate for AP but CH has a better plate and takes more..... but I don't think it a good idea since those AP are from WS (besides we don't know its origin it's possible that the hunters gave it to AWS:blobspearpeek: ) you never know what effects it will have to bear:blobgift: in Cale case his going to embrace it so not much strain on him especially now:blob_grin: his just need a strong container to embrace them all:blobninja: We will find out later:blob_grin:

KirieVCHA and kurohamukami like this.