I need your help! (BL readers only)

Discussion in 'Author Discussions' started by Zinchimon, Oct 23, 2021.

1. Zinchimon

Zinchimon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So I am writing a bl novel... And am stuck... Help me out.... So the story's like this : seme/gong cheats on uke/shou and when uke confronts him about it, he slapped uke.... And just like that (or something?) 4fuckin years passes and uke finally loses it and he burnt down the house ( didn't know why I wrote this!?) and took a flight and left the country.... And now the question arises HOW MANY YEARS SHOULD HE BE GONE!!! Oh by the way,....mmm there's a little bun with uke....

In the world, men (gers) can get pregnant but it's hard to convince, so it's totally normal...

2. Amaruna Myu

Amaruna Myu ugly squid dokja (●´∀`●)

Reading List:
    Link
    mc should be gone forever and look for another gong

you're welcome

3. Xian-laoshi

Xian-laoshi Teacher Hamsie Xian

Reading List:
    Link
    Agree with this. Make it like, after arriving to another place, he met another gong who accepted all of him, including the bun. Then, around, maybe 3 years later, they met the scum 1 who's been miserable ever since uke disappeared.

After that, the chasing and regret is up to you.

WinterPierce and rere_86 like this.
  4. Aachiin0914

Aachiin0914 ☼Sunnyshies☼

Reading List:
    Link
    Why did he have to burn the house?
    If the scum happen to find out that he was the one who burn down the house, mc could be sued by arson.

Are they married, anyway. It's best for mc to go over the divorce procedure, but the scum ml refused, so mc sued him. This made the scum gong paid heavy price...money and his reputation was ruined. Then just like that mc was gone.

Then years later, mc came back, only to see the scum gong suffering like a dog.

When the scum gong saw mc, he was angry and furious. Then he became the villain.

Then the real ml emerge, rescuing mc from his tragic tread line with the scum gong!

The scum gong was put into the prison and then The End!

The bun also hated his father, and put a thumbs up to the real ml!

And the got married, and have another bun!

5. Xian-laoshi

Reading List:
    Link
    Adorable! OP, you can get a lot of ideas from Chiin's post.

Aachiin0914 likes this.
  6. Okura Hatsu

Okura Hatsu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The uke should leave the moment he received the slap, and go away. But for the drama darn 4 years!
    Don't use the same gong find him a better one, maybe a heated familiar that is better than the ex gong.
    Too latin drama you can pick a brother or worst a twin brother!
    He stayed 4 years, go 4 years!

Last edited: Oct 23, 2021
    Xian-laoshi and Aachiin0914 like this.
  7. applebeans

applebeans Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    They see each other 2 years later and Mc already didn’t recognise 1st gong because he’s been meeting new people, having good time with friends and new gong

I said 2 years just because it’s half of 4 years, so like, new gong managed to make him so happy those 4 years of hell can be forgotten / it took way less time for new gong to replace abuser gong in MC’s heart and eyes.

I rly like it if he does go meet someone else
    Firstly, the ML cheated
    Nothing can justify cheating when you’re in a committed relationship imo, especially if it wasn’t forced and MC didn’t wrong ML first.
    Then he slapped Mc, and mc stuck with this relationship for four years

So just with this descriptions, ML is lunatic who doesn’t love MC at all and is an active and knowing abuser

I don’t want him to go back to this scum.… unless you’re writing an abuse/stockholm syndrome story??

8. Aachiin0914

Aachiin0914 ☼Sunnyshies☼

Reading List:
    Link
    I didn't read the post carefully. but wow, stayed with the scum gong for 4 years. I only read a novel like that with mc, who's going to die.

If author wanted to make mc stayed with the scum for 4 years, make the cute bun the valid reason...

The bun just saw the whole world, and mc is so depended on the scum. he gave up everything for the scum, and didn't even complete college, well, because he is pregnant. And so, the scum cheated, mc confronted ml, crying "why why why..." but the scum got irritated and fed off towards the weak and dependent mc who have nothing and just slap him....

Mc was so hurt and got emotional, and because of it, he almost lost his child. but he was saved by a bystander (the future ml!), and the child was born prematurely but healthy!

Mc need to recover for a long time...
    mc stayed with the scum gong because of it, and his child...

after he recovered, bam! divorce! face slapped! and then fly to neverland!

There they meet the ml again!
    Mc went to study while raising bun, and became successful!
    When they planned to married, ml and mc decided to come back to talk to parents.

And so...they meet the scum gong again...hahaha

9. applebeans

Reading List:
    Link
    Oooohh I like that! And he can study with ease now because nice gong takes care of the baby instead and baby never calls scum gong dad
    But calls nice gong daddy~~

10. Xian-laoshi

Reading List:
    Link
    And then their reunion is like...

From MC's point of view:
    (Forgive the names, I can't think of anything atm XD)

"Ah-Shou..." Er Gong (means Attack #2) looked at me with bloodshot eyes. The pair of eyes once filled with brilliance and arrogance was now full of years of misery. It's also covered with a layer of surprise and maddening film of joy. Overall, he looked like he was about to cry. "I missed you..."

My hold on Hai Zi (means child) tightened.

Finally, he seemed to notice the child I was holding and finally looked down at Hai Zi, who's now 8-year-old and looking at him with unfamiliarity.

His eyes further reddened. "Is... Is it Hai Zi? Our son—"

"No!" How dare he call Hai Zi "our" son when he could forgot about us and immerse himself in the joy of another person.

He realized my anger, "I'm sorry. Shou, I've changed—"

"Baobei," A deep voice interrupted him. The man walked towards me and Hai Zi.

I looked at the newcomer and sighed in relief, "Yi Gong."

"I noticed you didn't come back for a long time. You..." He made sure that we're okay before looking at Er Gong with warning and disgust in his eyes, "Don't come near my husband and child again."

Aigo. I'm sorry, I'm not a writer. But their ideas are absolutely great!

11. applebeans

Reading List:
    Link
    I’m losing it with Yi Gong and Hai Zi :ROFLMAO:

Ah Shou :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Xian-laoshi likes this.
  12. applebeans

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait wait wait
    This is modern world ger right!??

There must be some sort of law by now about gers rights.

You are the author and you’re not constricted by anything in writing this, you don’t have to follow any guidelines or censorship rules, you can do anything.

Okura Hatsu likes this.
  13. asampe_tae

asampe_tae Los Blancos

Reading List:
    Link
    If u want them to come back together, gong has to do a shit load of grovelling and begging. He has to have a solid reason for cheating (tbh there is NO good enough reason for that, he's just a scum but scum can be changed too). Scratch what I said, he needs to own his mistake and not give any excuses. He should beg and allow MC to set time each week/month for him to have a relationship with the bun. He shouldn't go over the limited time. He should give gifts but not too excessive, he shouldn't intrude in MC life but let MC know he's just around the corner if he's willing to forgive him. This particular plot can be done well if u have the time to SLOWLY right the development. You don't need to scrap the gong totally. Just give him a personality rehaul. Have a solid reason for that too (maybe he goes to therapy and he tells his therapist what went down in their relationship and he's made to realise he's becoming like the father he hated cause that's exactly how his father treated his mother, maybe his friends made him to know he's a jerk for treating someone who loved him like that, maybe he realises he was used by the person he slept with (who is way above his status or desirability) to hurt the MC because there was bad blood between them and he was not that special to be wanted by that person if not because the person wanted to hurt the MC (that kind of findings can be demoralising), maybe his parents cut ties with him for a while cuz they didn't raise him to be a little bastard and made him realise he fucked up, maybe he realised that his feeling pressured in the relationship was on him and he should have communicated with the MC and going to therapy and that there is no better pressure than that and he should have cherished the MC, maybe he realises that he was being a stupid macho by trying to prove a point that he could do without the MC and now there is a gaping hole in him begging to be filled with the MC. There is so many ways this could go. Just make sure the grovelling is done step by step and the MC is bettering his life doing shit and could not give a shit about all that but he also remembers the love they once shared and had. After all the grovelling and forgiveness, gong will have to sign a legally binding draft that he will never hit the gong or the bun, go to anger management classes, maybe therapy (if u use my reasons for cheating above) never cheat and regular communication and if he breaks it in any way, he is to sign over full parentage of the bun to the MC, drop the money for bun's education till college in one go and houses and cars in the MC name. That may sound materialistic but MC went through pain, disappointment and heartbreak and still fucking went back, he ain't making the same mistake, there is now forgiveness but someone who was hurt as marks to show for it and a lot grovelling ain't gon change that. He deserves something for that.
    That's my own two cents, I hoped I helped. I just didn't want the very common getting with a better gong and the old gong being miserable. The forgiving a scum trope is also often misused but if you write it well and slowly, your readers will love it.

14. Deleted member 343051

Deleted member 343051 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    That's the type i usually like to read:blobmelt: