Spoiler Once Again Into the Light, Alone

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by blackrose0429, Jun 12, 2020.

1. seoktonin

seoktonin burning eyes

Reading List:
    Link
    im so sorry i completely forgot to complete it, i had my exam which went horrible and im not home rn either i promise itll be up by next tuesday at most

mysticalavalon, DOHere and luanara like this.
  2. luanara

luanara Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh, if that is the case take your time and good luck on your exam. Thanks you.

Le_Tired, seoktonin and DOHere like this.
  3. mahdi rikays00

mahdi rikays00 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    yea many of manhwa about reincarnation mc just stay silent,I don't know why some stories is just like this.

Creolenerd and Le_Tired like this.
  4. Mangafreakspark

Mangafreakspark Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Arsen is 19 when she was just a 1yr old baby

IKR!
    The plotting and killing of the mc doesn’t make any sense since mc was a neglected child herself in a stiff family.
    The motive for a 10yr old to kill her unloved sister doesn’t make any sense

IKR!
    The plotting and killing of the mc doesn’t make any sense since mc was a neglected child herself in a stiff family.
    The motive for a 10yr old to kill her
    too bad she ended up with an older man who’s older than her parents.
    I was rooting for red haired boy since they’re closer in age instead of this pedophile pairing with the spirit king

5. Aldis

Aldis Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Not this again.

MC is not a mentally 1 year old baby and there's something in general plot for this kind of novel called 's/he GROW UP FIRST and then both fallen in love'. Red haired boy is closer to her body age but not her mental age anyway. Arsen x MC is not a literal toodler and a grown up man ship/otp.

I'm rooting for Arsen because they were already friends for each other and I like his resolve to give MC justice and I THINK he's better than a ?????? years old Spirit King who appears out of nowhere. Tho I dislike the Spirit King x MC pair you should consider that he's not human thus have rules different than human logic.

6. saix2

saix2 I'm seeing things

Reading List:
    Link
    is the novel version over? I'm caught up right now. Korean writers are getting there, kinda like that this is not too toxic.

7. Tfortitanium

Tfortitanium New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone tell us when does the spirit king meet her again like how old would she be when that happens?

8. nagiv

nagiv Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    my ml vote goes to luminas king of spirits, this is because her old friend is just fanatical about her revenge for alyssa, Isis' friend from what we see is in the friendzone or rather from what i read in the novels, and also I was looking at the cover and there are two boys, one with blond hair with green eyes*he looks a lot like Isis* and the other with blond hair and Golden eyes*looks like the description of the king of spirits, so let's consider that luminas king of the spirits is the ML what seems to be true

9. marmoo

marmoo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    basing on last chapter of Manhwa - killing all relatives of perpetrator of poisoning proves new family is just as ruthless as the old one. If Marianne appeared and switched memories of current family, the result would have been 1 to 1 the same. I don't like this story.

Creolenerd likes this.
  10. lyann

lyann Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well its technically treason to harm a royal family member and a crown prince at that. Treason = annihilation of the clan. I think most historical manwha/manga/manhua does that as punishment.

11. Keiri

Keiri New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just want to ask if Marianne was really a little child back then? Everyone talked about how she's a little girl. The demon switched Marianne & Aisha's identity. I we look back the pic in the beginning of manhwa of them sitting together under the tree, there's a possibility that actually Marianne wasn't that young. Marianne actually was the older girl with the black hair & Aisha was the little child. Marianne might be older than what we think.

Just because Marianne was possessed by the demon doesn't mean she wasn't in control of her action & the demon was the mastermind. She really wanted to kill MC & made her disappear so she could take Aisha's place. She made a contract with the demon for that purpose. A little child could be a cold blooded murderer too. It's just that i wondered if she wasn't a little girl back then. The demon manipulated heir memory & switch their identity. It wasn't only their appearance that get swapped, it might include their age as well.

Last edited: Oct 11, 2021
  12. Ganso777

Ganso777 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the spoilers!

For the former family we know that the emperor died off scene, the first prince Rakias died a pseudo redeeming death but I'd like to know what happens to Queen, Sister and younger brother, what karma they get personally if it's specified in some chapters.

Thank you again

13. Farahlolita

Farahlolita Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I also remembered 'the water dragon bride' manga while reading this manhwa, it brings back some nostalgic memories

Last edited: Oct 16, 2021
    yuriezzz likes this.
  14. Screamletter

Screamletter Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hahhh again?

Author coming out with white Washing again like brainwashing?

But i like the ending, yeah, eventhough her ex fam are not directly wrong, still... They can't be forgiven easily or at least they realize they must atone their sin.

I don't know if Marianne really the daughter of the king and maid or purely maid. Because if it's true then it's right punishment for Alissa Family. Why can't they just poured her with (at least) respect rather than discrimination her like that.

And now i think i can guess why Marianne target is Alissa. Bcs in "Alissa fake memories (which is actually not hers) " , only "Marianne" comes to her with purely heart. So that's why that jealousy kid use her instead

15. Deleted member 282232

Deleted member 282232 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    The main culprit is the FL's father from her first life who cheated on his wife, made a bastard child who was mistreated and got unhinged in her mind which resulted in the terrible treatment and death of an innocent girl.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 5, 2021
  16. SedPotato

SedPotato New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler
    I remembered my friends said that everyone were brainwashed by Marianne. So I guess she’s a witch? Or some type of demons? And the fact that Aisha’s present appearance looks similar to Marianne was more than a coincidence because that b*tch stole Aisha’s appearance in her first life ( I guessed they swap bodies and Marianne just fixed Aisha memories like a robot). That’s why Aisha said that she looks different than the others and somehow everyone just adored Marianne so much.
    P/s: This’s just some informations from a friend, so you shouldn’t trust 100%. But if it’s true, then can anyone tell me what (who) Marianne really is?

seabuckthorn likes this.
  17. Veille

Veille Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In that case, I think it really depends on a person to hate in the first place. The one u talking about is one of the reasons why she got turned into a monster. I think she can be a decent person if she CHOSE not to be a monster. She chose violence that's why she made a deal with a demon. THAT. alone is already a red flag. no matter what reason you have, you can't just hurt someone that has nothing to do with your suffering. she was JEALOUS because everyone loves aisha and her obsession with Lakias made it worse.

But I do agree with you, that their father is shit.

just to share, I have a friend who had a shitty childhood, got abusive and drug addicted parents. She lived with them for almost 20 years of her life but still she chose not to be a bad person because she doesn't want to be like her parents. She has to deal with them and her problems in her own cause no one really wants to be her friend. The relatives? they also don't want to be involved with her fam, yeah she was alone until she got into college and meet some real friends. So I think it really depends on a person. We always have a choice to be a better person.

Hera a misigga likes this.
  18. _andypandy

_andypandy Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don’t know if anyone already commented this but. Does MC’s old family somehow find out she wasn’t the one who’s guilty.