Spoiler The Wicked Woman's Daughter

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by ketchupblood, Jul 17, 2020.

1. joyfuldragon

joyfuldragon Stop re-reading, ur lists are piling up @ me

Reading List:
    Link
    Blue_C06, Jukki and CaelumBlue like this.
  2. purple pink

purple pink Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    any spoiler about fl ml's kids?

Ghost123 and snzzykitten like this.
  3. Reinblick123

Reinblick123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    OG FL died and Du
    at least when freir died daphne understands and loves her and when OG shit leads faces their downfall they are being despise by their children I guess its a good ending....?

Ravenz, bclau18, Poor_Hero and 8 others like this.
  4. joyfuldragon

joyfuldragon Stop re-reading, ur lists are piling up @ me

Reading List:
    Link
    Manhwa art
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Eraien, aineria, DOHere and 5 others like this.
  5. SilverSoul1

SilverSoul1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How old are Daphne, ml and 2nd ml?
    And about her step siblings, are they older than her or younger?

6. jailoss

jailoss Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just started the manhua, I'm already fuming with rage over every character other than the MC! I was kind of hoping the MC's father was under a spell or something from the other bitch and that he would "wake up" someday and realise what happened but from the spoilers, nope, he's just an enormous scumbag! I hope that in the manhua, he will suffer A LOT!

7. Hebaj22

Hebaj22 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Omg I wanna cry
    Please tell me the original ml(mc's father) and original fl got their punishment badly while they are alive

snzzykitten likes this.
  8. m5nn6t

m5nn6t Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait a second the "ML telling MC she's so weak, she better not try to escape." Something about that part doesn't sit right with me

9. mubaraksul

mubaraksul Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Am I the only one that feels that the biological mother’s (freir) ending was a bit too unfair, lacking, vague…
    I mean yes there wasn’t really anything that the daughter could have done to save her, so her death was pretty much unavoidable. But the author should’ve released something like if the wish of a second life of the her and the daughter was ever fulfilled or not.
    All in all I really feel for her, she died for absolutely no fault on her part and you see some of the villains in the story or other stories live on for some redemption path bullshit.

10. NohrNeir

NohrNeir rereading frenzy

Reading List:
    Link
    Probably just him telling her she shouldn't run away since she needed his protection. I didn't read the full novel but from what I had read in the beginning, he's not possessive or anything. Just that as a dragon, he does feel MC is weak.

Only read the novel as far as I've edited for the translator. Their childhood is just pure fluff and there's a time skip where he leaves.

Blue_C06, m5nn6t and terpseachore like this.
  11. Raghadaaln

Raghadaaln Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I’m not sure if I spoiled this already, but I think I didn’t:hmm:
    he died, ragnar’s brother killed him because of Eunice she told berthold about joseph and how using his heart would weaken ragnar, he can force ragnar second waking? I’m not sure what it called it’s when dragons becomes so weak, ragnar decided to kill his brother after finding out joseph’s death, he would have died without someone killing him and would go back to nature since he is old, but his body can’t go back to nature now, so ragnar took his body somewhere, I cried when i read this because joseph really cared about him, and was like a father to him:blobpensive:
    I hated Eunice even more after this

12. Ariawolfgar

Ariawolfgar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you sososos much for all the spoiler!!!! If you have the time I wanna ask you if you share when Rara finally told Daphne and Simon that he was him. Thank you so much!

RakaSarkar likes this.
  13. manhwaromancelover

manhwaromancelover Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobmelt::blob_grin:

14. Kawaii Panda

Kawaii Panda Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The art seems familiar to me

15. ketchupblood

ketchupblood Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So I stopped following this because the adoptive mother's reaction to Daphne was so nonsensical and cruel, and then immediately totally ok. She rejects Daphne's offer of information, but takes the documents anyway, then sends Daphne on an impossible quest which she expects Daphne will fail (??? what was the point of that?) which means Daphne almost dies, then immediately adopts her and the entire family is lovey-dovey. Does that part of the story ever make sense? Or is this the "the setup is stupid but the story is good" kind of thing where we have to just accept it?

Blue_C06, snzzykitten, DOHere and 6 others like this.
  16. Reinblick123

Reinblick123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is just my opinion I think she wants to test Daphne's determination to take revenge on the director and Duke Heronis because we know that taking the road on revenge is not easy I mean they are right now dealing with OG leads who are powerful right now(Eunice can go fuck herself just by righting a shitty novel she wrote) just a small mistake can cost their lives. And If we look at the bright side getting the flower is just a small price to pay, in the end, she fulfills their revenge on Director and OG Leads, and a bonus she got a loving family. But I still respect your perspective about situation though.

Ravenz and Diaryy like this.
  17. seoktonin

seoktonin burning eyes

Reading List:
    Link
    its more like, it was mentioned again and again that she was just a cold woman who only had revenge in her mind.
    and the ml who she took in actually came in as an assasin to kill her so ofc she didnt really need to test him by sending him to get a flower.
    all in all, she expected daphne to run away instead of going through with the quest but since she did do it, i guess her heart softened and she decided to take her in.
    All in all i think its alot better than those who straight up hate her for being her mother’s daughter

seabuckthorn likes this.
  18. Lucy_

Lucy_ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you sooo much for all the spoilers!!! (> ਊ <) ❤️❤️

Ah the disappointment I felt about the art ᴗ͈̥̥̥̆‸ᴗ͈̥̥̥̆
    They didn’t even draw daffne’s feelings and expression correctly 눈‸눈
    The artist is great but not suitable for this novel it’s like a shouju manga tbh

Last edited: Oct 26, 2021
  19. Raghadaaln

Raghadaaln Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Np, I didn’t like the manhwa tbh, Important scene weren’t drawn properly, I didn’t feel daphne’s emotions:blobexpressionless: